200 years have past since Yuna and her gang defeated Sin. Spira was saved and the world entered the eternal calm, but evil always has a way to return even as the world enjoys its wel earned peace. At first it was whispers and rumours of a large silver whale in Zanarkand, when it was investigated nothing was found to be truthful so it was ignored however that was just the start of the problems, when the Macalania woods vanished. The rumors started again as the silver whale was seen more and more appearing all over Spira now but investigation brought nothing. The final straw came when the Bikanel Island was suddenly flooded and from the ruins of home Sin returned to the world stronger and far more powerful but unlike his past form. He does not move, he waits as just his appearance had sparked panic and distrust among people. Spira is once again on the verge, the teaching of Yevon were destroyed but the faith have been restored. And a summoner of the line of Yuna, has been chosen to travel to the temples, the guardian have been chosen as well. All will play a part in stopping Sin once more, but the question remains How did Sin return when he was destroyed 200 years ago for that is the other mission of this pilgrimage. New temples have also appeared since Sins reappearance but the faith are no longer around so now the summon Guardian must become the vessels of the Aeon that fought alongside Yuna and the other summoners.
1. I am the GM and Shadow is co-gm, we have the final say
2. Romance is allow but keep things PG-13, go to the PM's if you want to become more physical
3. I would like to have character specific side mission but its not essential
4. Three lines per post if you can please, I want there to be enough for people to play with
5. Remember you can not transform into your Aeon form until you have the power to do so and the summoner has called on you
6. I have the list ready for where each Aeon will appear so if you need to know PM me.
7. The starting point is Beside island so post your starting post there.
8. Sin will appear at random times so be ready
9. Most of all have fun and if your going to be away for a while inform us before hand please
10. All Rper must make at the bare minimum one post per day in order to keep the flow going
Name: Michael (Mike) Fertar
Personality: Mike is very mature and does like a joke now and then but he knows how to be quite serious, he is very kind and friendly and he thinks of others before himself.
Aeon form: Bahument
Overdrives: (It will be my choice when you learn each one)
Sword blitz: Mike charge forward and unlashes a barrage of twin sword strike on foes, this move can target multiple foes
Sky Strike: Mike stand still as he gain power from the area around him and then leaps into the air and slams down on foes, Can only target one foe.
Dragon blast: Mike gains power from the area around him and then uses his swords to blast a dragon shape bolt at foe, this move targets one foe
The Wrath of Dragons: Mike taps into his powers as Bahument and makes a circle appear round foes where he will kept striking them with his swords and then it will finish with a power dragon shape blast from the sky.
Name: Cecilia (CC) Crimrose
Personality: Around her allies, Cecilia is rather shy and doesn't trust people easily. Around her enemies she is a lot more shameless, and uses her body to her full advantage, distracting people as she takes everything they have, or simply leaves their rotting carcass on the floor. When in direct conversation with people she trusts and knows well she will be open and happy, but she has a shell, you will see her neutral in every argument, and hardly ever see her sad or annoyed to stop her from having these emotions in extreme cases.
Crush: Mildly on Michael Fertar, but keeps this hidden
Weapon: The knife and shortsword shown in appearance, as well as a lockpick (not really a weapon as much a tool)
Aeon form: Valfor
1. Shadow Sprint- Maria runs at extreme speed through the air or on the ground with an aura showing the inverse colour of what would be visible behind it and circles her opponent, her shortsword slashing the opponent or Maria taking the target's valuables the whole time. Normally about ten seconds.
2. Cowardly Stab - Maria stabs the opponent with her knife, then it triples in size while in the target, still being just as light and just as sharp, leaving a gaping hole.
3. Rebirth of Death - Maria throws her knife and charges with her shortsword, slashing at inhuman speed at the opponent, then spinning around to catch her knife and smashing it down into the opponent with the force of a charging bull.
4. Wild Mania- Maria falls to the ground as small tornadoes made of the split energy of Valefor's energy ray start to form, her screaming the whole time, the sound seeming to make the tornadoes grow. When they are at a decent size, the tornadoes blast towards Maria and she absorbs them, unleashing her Overdrive by throwing her knife in the air. Then jumping and smashing it into the ground, causing fissures to occur where she wishes them to with carious limits depending on how long she waited for the tornadoes to grow.
Name: Henry Trafalgar
Personality: He is really goofy and rather strange. He has a macabre sense of humor and there has been a few questions if he takes a bit to much joy in his kills. He has zero care for people that are not on his side and will shoot then ask questions. But at the core he is really shy and loves a good joke. He is a mess around girls and would rather hid then have to talk to them (he has seen to many rejections to even count) Oh side note. He loves animals.
Class: Ranged fighter
Summon form: Adrammelech
Personality: Cain is a cold, emotionless person. Acting so high and mighty, arrogant and a lone wolf. He thinks of other as inferior beings.
Weapon: Giant broadsword (On the picture)
Aeon form: Eden
1. Swords of the Expelled- Three swords made of light, surround the opponent and he cannot escape, he cannot move for some short time, but enough to be trapped and defenseless against Cain's all out attack or who ever's attack.
2. Supernova - Cain hit his opponent with ten times stronger hit than normal.
3. End of Everything - Dark flames appears around his sword, as around Cain a dark aura appears. He runs at his opponent striking though him making a devastating explosion.
4. Holy Judgment- Cain raises his sword in the air as the sword starts to shining with white light. White aura, a power of his aeon appears around him. Sky gets grey and thunders and lightnings strike through the clouds. Wind starts to blow like the storm is coming. After he gathers enough energy he releases his Overdrive. He jumps high in the air and thrusts in his sword in the ground. At that moment a hundred of white beams from the sky hit his opponents with devastating power.
Appearance: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...88-500-375.jpg (tho will be in Summoner Garb not modern day clothing)
Personality: Reika is kind-hearted but at the sometime kind of shy about meeting new people however she does her best to get along with others. She doesn't like challenges however when they arise she will take them on as best as she can. Hates when others are hurt. Has a bit of a mask when it comes to some emotions but will open up. Around others she acts casual and sometimes sociable though most of the time shell just listen to the others and offer input on ideas. However when she is angry you best keep your distance.
Class: Summoner/White Mage
Weapon: Bladed Staff (a staff like the standard summoners staff but instead of the design Yuna had it has a sphere in the middle of a red sphere with three surrounding blade tips)
Name: Tiffany Hal
Personality: Tiffany is nice, sweet and respectful. She has a bad side and a good side. Tiffany will always be there for her friends. She is very brave and she can be cocky at times. Tiffany is all about having fun and being a good girl. But when she is on the fighting stage, she will kick ass to anyone who wants it! Tiffany is also a bad chick!
Weapon: She has red gauntlets that makes her fight and kick monsters butt!
Name: Yrios Kalt
Personality: Yrios is a cautious and introverted individual, however he likes meeting new people to learn from them. He is somewhat insecure about his own abilities, but he never regrets trying or failing because he knows the experience will strengthen him. He's reather polite towards people, but if he doesn't like someone he'll ignore and/or mock them.
Class: Black Mage
It's worth mentioning that he carries a leather backpack, which has a spellbook he studies whenever he can, a pair of Ether potions and some gold.
Gunslinger Storm: Standing in a far-west gunslinger fashion, Yrios draws quickly his sword like a pistol and shoots 6 rounds in rapid succession from it's tip. The shots can consist of any, but only one of the four black magic elements (fire, water, electricity or ice), and they can hit up to 3 enemies.
Elemental Rush: Yrios throws his sword, sticking it into an enemy and making it flinch. He then runs forward and grabs his sword as he stands on top of the foe to inmediately jump backwards and unleash a devastating elemental ray from it's tip. The ray consists of one of the four black magic elements, and can only hit one enemy.
Map of Spira:
(Ok now the boring stuff out of the way, LETS ROLL)
The sun rose over Besaid island on another wonderful day, or at least it would of been had Sin reappearance not been true. Bikinel Island had been reduce to nothing and Sin himself had not been seen but people had been speaking that he was once again ruling the waters and as such preparation have been made since then. But within all that darkness, they was a ray of hope as today the summoner had been chosen and she now had to take her first steps.
Waiting outside her house was a young man with shoulder length blonde hair and duel sword in holders on his back. He was the first guardian of the new summoner because he treated her like a little sister and he had a strong bond with her because of that. He was deep in thought as he waited for her to appeared well her and the other 6 guardian's to show up. Each had been chosen in a different way, but Mike was the main leader of them.