Hello there, fellow role-players. c: You might've seen me around these parts, posting interest checks that never really get any attention. .-. I role-play over PMs only, as threads are hard to keep track of. However, I will role-play over e-mail as well, along with Google Docs. I do attend school, so I will be gone from 7 AM - 3 PM EST, but after school I am always on. I go to sleep at about 9:30 on weekdays, and on the weekends I stay up pretty late (2-4). Mature themes are positively fine with me, and I've role-played all. Sex, drugs, alcohol, violence, and gore are all fine with me. The one thing I am not okay is BDSM. It just creeps me out . . . sorry. I usually role-play females, but I can double up if needed. I'm looking for quite a few people, so, come one, come all, to my little circle of magickal fun! c:
- I will work out plots with you if you have ideas, but at no time will I role-play a smut-filled role-play. Yes, there can be some, but I don't want the plot to be based around it.
- I will mirror your post length. That means if you post 3 sentences, I will usually post 3-5 sentences. However, if you post one sentence or a one-liner, I will not role-play with you at all. I understand writer's block, but if you don't have it and you post one-liners and one sentence posts when it's not a slow part, that's just stupid.
- No characters are perfect. No one. I don't care what you say. Even gods and goddesses have flaws. Yes, your character can be "beautiful" or "extremely intelligent", but everyone has flaws. All those popular girls during high school and middle school were dimwits, correct? Exactly. That was their flaw.
- Grammar. Grammar, grammar, grammar. Please use proper grammar. If you don't, well, good luck getting a reply out of me.
- If you want to leave the role-play, please tell me before you just randomly disappear. I think it incredibly rude. School, sickness, family issues, and things along those lines are perfect reasons and I won't be mad one bit. Even if you give me a lame excuse I won't be mad, because at least you tried. I will, however, be mad if you leave without telling me.
- I prefer to play the female in mxf and the sub in mxm, but I will double up if truly needed.
- Have a good time! There's no sense in role-playing if you don't have fun.
For most of these I don't really have a plot, so we could work it out together. If there is a | by a paring, I have great interest in it. If there is a ^ by a character, that means I will play that one. - means mxf, + means mxm, and ) means it could be both. Oh, and a \ means I'll play either. Sorry for so much stuff. .-.
Royalty x Commoner^ )
Royalty x Knight^ )
Rancher's Daughter/Son^ x Ranch Hand ) |
Guitarist^ x Lead Singer ) +
Guitarist x Bassist / + |
Guitarist x Drummer / + |
Drummer x Bassist / + |
Drummer^ x Lead Singer +
Bassist^ x Lead Singer +
Mob/Mafia Leader's Daughter/Son^ x Mobster )
Bolin x Korra/OC^ -
Mako x Korra/OC^ -
Tahno x OC^ )
Tahno x Mako^ +
Puck x Megan/OC^ )
Glitch x Megan/OC^ )
Dustfinger x Meggie^ - |
Kasper x OC^ | )
Fabian x OC^ ||||| )
As the Silent Hill series are my favorite movie series, it's almost natural to do a role-play plot based off of it. My idea is that we come up with our own Silent Hill movie idea, pretend it all happened, and in the end, Pyramid Head killed everybody but the main character because they were all part of the Order. After that, the main character hugs Pyramid Head, weeping. For a while, they stay in Silent Hill, and grow close because the main character gets him to talk. When the main character wants to leave, Pyramid Head says he'll go with her, but he has to take off the Pyramid Head and change into normal clothing. It'll go from there, and will be a love-action story.
Fellow gamers, and hopefully lovers of Remember Me, I have a quite odd idea for this: I want to rewrite Remember Me, in a sense, with sort-of OCs. Nillin would still be the daughter of Charles and Scylla Cartier-Wells, and live in Neo-Paris, and have the same back story with a few twists essentially. However, I would play Nillin, and it would be one of my own characters with a different name and look. You would play Edge, but you would be able to change his name . . . I also want Edge to be human, and have my Nillin fall in love with him after the whole Errorist stuff. Well, during it as well. I have no other ideas that I wish to write publicly right now, so if you are interested in this, please do private message me.
This role-play will be based in the Celtic ages, and will involve my female character whom is a simple tavern maiden, meaning she serves the men and women at the tavern. Your character would be someone of high importance, like a prince, hunter for the king, etc. My character, Maeve, lives in a very small village that once a year hosts a feast for the locals. There is a big fire pit and lots of music, and a few weeks after Maeve's 22nd birthday, the feast is held. When she attends it, she is seen dancing by Y/C, who was passing through on the way to the capital. He is struck by her beauty and stays to watch for a few minutes before leaving. When Y/C goes to the capital, he can't stop thinking about her, so he starts to regularly visit the village and stay at the tavern. Their relationship continues to grow, but it is kept in secret due to Y/C's status. It is our own thinking and planning from then on out.
If you read through all of that, I love you. No, but seriously, if you did, that's amazing. Anyway, if you're interested in any of the role-plays listed above, please private message me or shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You could also add me on my Skype, which is alixandria.williams. Have a great day/night!