I would want to create an school/university RP that has this slice of life mixed together with a bit of science fiction. If you already find this repulsing, then just go back to the other interest checks!
Okay, after that filter I would like to explain what I wanted:
I am currently on my 2nd year of university and I just changed dorms: I am currently very new in this area of the city. As I was decorating my dorm room I figured: What better than to write an RP about this? The possibilities that could happen this year round, whom I would meet and how studying would work out.
Though, I am really into science fiction and I love the futuristic look in just about any RP, so I would mix it all up a bit, create a different character than myself and put ourselves in a new time zone.
As for my future partner for this RP: Nothing is too crazy, just let your imagination flow wild! We could do a romance between an older student or maybe a teacher. We could make excursions to different planets to finish that field trip paper. We could even have spring break where we rent out a space ship to confirm we are out of oil and be stuck wandering in space for a few weeks. Gosh, multiple things we could do! (Feel free to add some more, these ideas are made up on the spot.) Also, I am open to whatever you'd trow at me so give it a shot.
All I am saying is: Let's make this a wonderful school year together! As for requirements:
- One post a day would be nice, 2 is even better. Don't get me started if you are about to write more!
- The level is about casual to high casual, as I like to write decent sized posts every time.
- Dare to take control and go for a twist in the RP!
- As this is a school/university RP, you should be able to take 1 or 2 small extra characters on you, as for friends we have. You can also take two characters that you use frequently, that's up to you!
- I like it to be a little 'mature' and 'rough' and I hate to black out sexy parts, we just move up to PM's then!
- I prefer to play female but we can talk about possibilities here
- Have fun, because after all, that's all that matters right?
Just PM me if you are interested, if you feel like brainstorming, or if you just feel like having a chat with me. Whatever you feel like tbh.
=> Also, find more pairings over here:http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...refered-though