She awoke, but she could not see anything but a white ceiling. Her breathing was quick, and her eyes grew tired quickly. To her suprise, she was unable to move, unable to speak, all she could do was breath and stare up at the ceiling. Soon, she was unable to keep her eyes open any longer... She blacked out, and awoke who knows how much longer later. The ceiling was still white, she was able to stand her head up slightly, and she saw a hospital room. Her head slammed back onto the pillow, but from what she was able to see, all the electronics were off. And another peculiar thing had caught her eye, her clothes! She was not in a hospital gown at all! But rather what seemed to be a casual dress of what one would wear to a park! "How strange..." she thought. After some amount of effort she was able to sit up, and when she arose her head she peered out the window, but her eyes were not greeted with any joy of a new beautiful day. Her face was one of utter shock and terror, for what greeted her view was not what she expected. It was a city, but not any normal city, this city was inverted! The ground was seen above, and featureless dark figures walked upsidedown on this land sky. They walked slowly, they druged on and on, ocassionally opening large mouths that hid inside them sharp teeth and monsterous tounges. One looked up to her, and caught her eye. It shrieked, and she ran out of the room. Where she ran seemed to be a hallway of sorts, but it never ended... It went on and on, and as she ran further it grew dim and dark. Shrieks filled the room, quietly at first, but they grew and grew into such a loud horror that it echoed into her very soul. Suddenly, she fell. A small book laid before her face, but before she could open it, a loud shriek sounded, she turned to se what had made the noise... She screamed in terror as her blood was shed upon the floor...
Ok so the idea of this rp is that a group of people (5-8) have become trapped in this strange world, with no memory of who they are or what they are doing there. All they can do is wander around and search for some clue of what had happened to them... clues begin to appear, people have obviously been here before, because they have left gruesome messages behind, and as they discover these clues the world around them begins to slowly decend into madness and chaos.... Monster and demon like creatures begin to appear and hunt down the members of the group.... Is there a way out of this place?....
- Nobody is magically going to remember who they are
- Nobody is involved this world in anyway other than the situation at hand
- If your character dies, no crying about it.
- No super powers
- You are more than welcome to keep track of the rp after your character's death
- Honestly due to the subject, anything goes other than that. (If I feel the need to tell you guys not to do something I will but I honestly dont really care for this one.)
- Keep any and all maturity to a minimum.
- Foul language is allowed as long as it is not excessive
- eye color
- Pm me the full bio of your character, this is crucial to the rp because I want it to be a mystery for everybody else who these people are.