YO! So initially when I signed up for "the guild" it was about 4-5 a.m. and I did not have the patience to properly introduce myself.
I signed back on yesterday to look at my original attempt (lol) and saw some good tips from some guys that replied to the introduction. I'll attempt to put them into force.
- My name is Tony, i'm 19 and i'm a full-time student, Pre-Law with a focus in Political Science.
- I'm an Aries if you guys care. Yay, fire signs..
- New people are great so become friends with me because I'll love you!
- I picked up the interest in rpgs back in about 9-10th grade when I began drawing my own mangas and so forth.
- I'm an absolute fan of rpgs that are based on original animes. (especially Naruto)
- I like to lead rpgs just as much as I like to provide support to someone else's.
- I'm open to all genres. Sci-Fi rpgs lose me sometime though. I guess I'm not a big science fiction buff..
I can't really think of anything else as for now. Drop a "what's up" or a "yo" and pitch some rpgs at me. I may take..