The Interest Check
I have only one wish, please, save us.
The winds howled as the waves crashed against the shore, it was calmer now in comparison to the rogue waves that battered the city merely a few days before. Countless bodies had been dragged into the depths of the sea, gone without a trace. The people in shelters huddles together, mourning the loss of family and friends whose corpses they wouldn't even be able to bury. In the course of a few nights plenty of lives had been lost and the regions were tossed into a sea of chaos.
"Save as many people as you can, and remember, look out for each other, okay?" The voice was laced with both grief and desperation. He was a man in his late thirties, built like a rock and of broad shoulders. However, when you looked into his eyes you saw tears threatening to fall. "So far Johto has taken the worst of the hit, Kanto isn't much better. Hoenn is a wreck, through some parts have remained unaffected. Sinoh and Unova were lucky, but they suffered losses as well. I don't know why the hell you people signed up for this...I know you sure as heck weren't forced, heh a brave bunch you kids are. Just stay safe, all of you and work as a team." He gave you all a salute and handed you maps with specific routes.
There would be no more home for you. The road would be your home and traveling would be your new lifestyle.
It had been exactly four days since the first tidal wave had hit Johto and the Orange islands and it had been exactly four days since people began looking around for volunteers. You volunteered for whatever reason and three days before you were immediately brought to HQ. Two of those days were spent briefing and planning, but now it was time for you to head to the field. For the first time you and a small group of other volunteers were heading out to save people.
A crackle of lightning tore through the sky and you heard it loud and clear - the whispers of the forgotten.
1. There will be no Godmodding. You are not the elite four champion and you cannot dodge or win everything.
2. If you wish, you may kill off unimportant NPCs.
3. If you choose to join this, please do not post a character then abandon us after a few days. I would like this to live, and that requires effort on the player's parts. I will do my best as a GM, but if things get boring tell me and we'll discuss stuff here to make things better. I want us all to enjoy this. If I disappear for quite some time I'd appreciate it if you got my attention. However, I will tell you people if I will be away for more than three days.
4. There shall be no drama in the OOC, though drama in the actual RP will be appreciated. Let's keep the atmosphere here friendly and welcoming, people Also, I'd like it if the players who joined made an effort to communicate through OOC. A RP needs communication to survive and the OOC is where we'll be planning things, sharing ideas and helping each other out.
5. A minimum of three good paragraphs, but of course more is appreciated.
For reading all this, you people get a cookie xD
The Character Sheets
Appearance: [An anime pic and a few sentences will suffice]
Region: [ And hometown]
Pokemon team: [With a brief description of each Pokemon in the team]
Extras: [Anything you'd like to add?]
Why did you volunteer?: [For this section you may write in first person if you wish xD]
Also when I've accepted characters we could write what our OCs think of the other OCs, just for fun. It won't be necessary.