The White Castle.
It was pristine and graceful, almost two hundred meters in height.
Magic sparkled on every available surface like a thin layer of chalk, the golden spires of the symmetrical towers gleaming with dulled warmth beneath the confines of the potent dust. The castle was lonely, yearning for the spell to be broken so the empty rooms and drafty corridors would once again be filled with life and music.
Yet the unnerving silence engulfed the surrounding waters where the castle stood elegantly. Not a sad place, nor happy either, a sighing breeze ruffled through the spacious halls.
Never changing, but always hoping.
However, the castle's wait was coming to an end.
You are one of the nine who have been summoned to the castle. Ripped through the fabric of space and time, you find yourself in a random part of the castle. Wherever you were, be it work, home or even school, it did not matter for the castle had called you. The tower did not care for who it summoned, simply wishing for there to be humans to keep it company. For eternity.
Strangely, with the summons you gained new abilities and knowledge. Abilities which you would discover as you explored the confines of the castle. You could be stronger and faster or suddenly be equipped with photographic memory. It differs from person to person, you might have gained many or maybe even none. Though you were but a stranger to the castle moments ago, most of you gained insight to what it is as well as what it wants. Some might have only obtained fragments of these knowledge and for some, none. Fortunately, all is not yet lost. You know the castle will agree to free three people. Three people that everyone alive out of the nine would have to choose. They would be able to return to their own time and escape eternity trapped in the castle.
Rules and stuff:
- No godmodding. I don't care how obscenely powerful your attack or your hypnosis or whatever is, you do NOT control another character, you do NOT hit them with your attacks. You write that you will and in turn, that person will respond. The only exception to this is you have received prior permission to do so. You have been warned.
- There will probably be deaths. Obviously, we do not want anyone dying from the start but death might be an element in this roleplay. Please accept it when you see fitting and do not be unreasonable about it. If you walked into an ultimate trap described in earlier posts with no means to defend yourself, then yes, you are going to die. This doesn't mean you can no longer take part, you can take up someones additional PC or we might even let in additional humans.
- You have free roam in the roleplay to obtain rare artifact, weapons and additional companions. You may design rooms and manipulate the castle to your liking. You will however, not go overboard with this.
- Be nice. We all just wanna have fun so I sincerely hope noone acts like a dickwad.
- If you wish to quit the roleplay, please indicate so and not just disappear to neverland.
- You need to have common Sense.
- Minimum of two paragraphs, four sentences each. I think this the absolute bare minimum.
Well, so this will be first time gming a roleplay so I really hope it goes well and bear with me if I struggle here and there.
As most of you all know, there is nothing set in stone in the castle. Your character could even be from another dimension but I probably want it to be from our time period. Obtaining ESP, Magic and whatnot will be the norms here. I only ask that everyone be creative, like no Garu Stus or everyone having the same power or weapon. It'd be more fun if we had a diverse cast and events happening. Oh yeah, I would like to mention some stuff about the castle.
It is not known where the castle is for it simply appears to rise out of still water in the middle of nowhere.
Time in the castle flows the same as the real world.
Anywho, heres the character sheet! :
- Appearance: Preferably an anime picture. Pure description is okay too.
- Quote: An optional catchphrase or any quote from your character you simply wish to quote.
- Name: Your name =="
- Age: Any age range is acceptable.
- Gender: Male, female, shemale or genderless. I'm kidding about the last one.
- Personality: As stated.
- Background: There is no minimum or maximum length.
- Additional Skills: Purely skills granted from the summoning and not from items or etc. Try to make these simple.
- Notable quirks: Likes, dislikes and etc.
- Other: Feel free to create additional descriptions.
List of accepted characters:
Professor Ziggs Kort