I'm Duckshake, but you can call me Duck. I am currently looking for one-on-ones, as it turns out, and would love some new RPs.
I went on an unexpected hiatus a while ago, and due to that, dropped most of the roleplays I'd had going on. If any of my former partners are reading this, I apologize from the bottom of my heart, and I beg of you to PM me, so I can let you know if I'd be interested in continuing where we left off.
Anyhow, below I have a list of requirements that I ask to be met by my partner.
1. Language skills. This is important because, to be perfectly honest, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, and bad spelling drives me nuts. Please also be confident in sentence and paragraph structure.
2. Post length. I personally can post up to ten paragraphs with a good plot or a heap of inspiration. This doesn't mean I expect you to match every post, however. A quality 3 paragraphs is usually the minimum, though 5-6 is preferred.
3. Plot. Dear god, pleaspleaseplease don't make me plot by myself- we're partners for a reason. I want planning, to find a rich, detailed plot that both of us love.
4. Dropping out. It's okay if you get bored- chances are around the point you get bored, I will be, too. If you let me know, maybe we can work something else out. However, if you decide you just don't want to RP with me any longer, tell me. I will let it drop, no problem, no grudge held.
5. I'd like a post every 2-3 days, if not everyday, and prefer to RP via PM or email, although I do occasionally RP thread.
6. I only RP females. Please be comfortable with being male in a FxM, or comfortable with a FxF.
Now for the good bits...
PLOTS AND PAIRINGS!
In a world separated by Light and Dark, two young adults find themselves fighting for their lives when they discover the secret that lies beyong the Grey.
- FxM or FxF
- Basically, Character 1 is Light, Character 2 is Dark, they form a secret friendship and discover that not everything is black and white, as they were always let to believe.
A classic love story about two people who meet in a Paris cafe... and promptly try to kill each other.
- Character 1 and Character 2 are enemy assassins assigned to the same target, and throughout the roleplay try to murder each other while falling in love.
When a young man falls into a deep coma after a devastating accident, he finds himself in Limbo, stuck between life and death. There he meets a great many interesting characters, including a girl who's been trapped in Limbo for a very long time.
- Character 1 and Character 2 try to find their way out of Limbo.
**to be updated**
I'm also open to suggestions. PM me if interested.