- I will warn you all before you get too far, I do prefer romance in my roleplays, sorry, I'm more interested in them.
- Be able to give back what I give you, I would like you to be able to post a minimum of two paragraphs. I can post anywhere from three to five, depending on how much I am given and I would like to have larger posts. Please just be reasonable.
- I am fine with blood, gore and swearing but I don’t go into detail about sex(this is more about inexperience than anything else), not saying that it can't happen between our characters.
- I don't mind OOC talk so if you are one of those people that like to talk to others outside the roleplay, I'm absolutely fine with that.
- I don’t want any love at first sight kind of things going on.
- So I know you've read all these tell me your favorite flavor of cake or pie, I will not respond if you do not have this.
- Please bring some of your own ideas to the table. One of my favorite parts of a roleplay is planning things out, especially with this plot, because it's still vague.
- I am still a student, so there are times where I won’t be able to respond, and there are times I won’t be able to get to my computer, and I know you’re going to have times like that too, so we’ll both have to be patient, even if it is an exciting part in our role-play, but please if you are going to be gone for an extended time tell me and I'll do the same for you.
- If there is anything else you want to know please feel free to ask me, I don’t bite.
This could be done in sort of a sci-fi or dystopian setting. There are things called Beasts, they could be a sort of assassination group for the government or something of the sort. These things are human, they look absolutely human, but they were chosen people that were experimented on with new technology. They are pretty much like cyborgs, but their mechanical body parts look like a normal body part with skin. Beasts are used to hunt down criminals, and kill them without the normal population knowing. Beasts are just a myth to most people of the regular world. One day though, one of the scientists that worked on the Beast project is kidnapped by a Beast that has gone rogue. The scientist's son comes to save his father and then it would just go on from there. I would like to play the scientist's son for this.
Ideas for this plot
-The beast that has gone rogue has found others that have been experimented on, and they have become a sort of underground society. Their motive could be to get rid of the government, or maybe they're just jealous of normal people and want to get rid of them.