I was thinking that we need another fleet roleplay, only we need to decide on the setting first.
Now my idea is to keep it small, and have say -
1 x Carrier
1 x General Ship
1 x Battleship
Now here are some of the settings that I know, know something about, or could likely research via a wikia
- Star Wars (Just done one there, so I'd rather choose another setting)
- Star Trek Prime
- Babylon 5, either thinking AU where Babylon 5 is destroyed in Season 1 (Deus Ex Machina), or post Season 5
- Halo I know mainly through wikia and would need a Co-GM.
- Mass Effect is the same as above
- Phase World (Kevin Siembaba won't allow any decent wikia's being created - he is just that much of a dick). It is a great setting though.
- 40k (I know nothing about this really), and would need a Co-GM
- Macross I really don't know anything about, at all
- Any more that I've missed?
What I would suggest is that whatever setting we pick, no one can choose any polities from it, and must pick from elsewhere.
So what are people's thoughts on these?