The Blood Dimension.
Everything was quiet... All civilizations in all of the Universe are at peace. It is the year 4000. Everything is dull, peaceful, and boring... And then it happens. God, as we know Him, got bored. He created a new planet, which He called Rubella (Latin word for Red), that became the arena for the greatest battles known to all of reality. In His whim, He gathered all the willing, sentient, creatures into His heavenly kingdom and let all the average folk onto this giant planet, the size of our sun. This planet has all the commodities of a livable planet, and even has training grounds, if someone needs to improve their skills, and spectator areas, in which they can watch the participants do battle. All the scums, lowlifes, and mere criminals (humans and aliens alike) are summoned onto this planet and forced into the gladiatorial battles. There is no death, only pain, and the revival of pain. It is an endless cycle of battle after battle, each battle hardening you even further....
At the Equator of this planet is a giant colosseum, and at several places within the planet are small colosseums, designed to weed out the weak and recruit the strong to enter the main attraction.
- Typical RPG rules such as no godmodding and the likes.
- You may have as many characters as you can handle.
- You may make up your own race as you wish, but it must be humanoid (human-like).
- If you are a Level 1, your two characters can fight one Level 2. If you are Level 2, your two characters can fight one Level 3. If you are Level 3, you may not fight with your two characters at the same time in any moment unless you are fighting God himself.
- No sexual content. Take it to PMs.
- Me or a Co-GM will be an OOC referee with every battle (meaning, in OOC, we declare who wins and we call out cheap shots). If I, or a Co-GM are having a battle, you players may be a referee to us.
- Be a subjective, fair referee.
- If you don't post for more than 1 week without giving us a heads up, you'll be suspended from playing the game for 2 days. If you do it again, you're out of the game.
- No races taller than 10 feet and no races shorter than 3 feet.
- Use common sense.
- RESPECT MY AUTHORITEH!
Level 1: Humanoid or human with average human abilities.
Level 2: Humanoid or human with excellent human abilities. [Is supremely athletic (Can clean and jerk 400 pounds, can do a 40-inch vertical jump, can sprint at 25 mph, etc.), is supremely coordinated (expertise in martial arts, can pop-n-lock, etc.), and has great reflexes (can hit a fast ball that was thrown by a major leage pitcher).]
Level 3: Humanoid or human with excellent human abilities who can use magic or advanced technology (think being able to build a robot as a weapon in the battlefield, or a mage casting a dark incantation on you.)
MAKE YOUR OWN. The only requirement is that it has a history or biography in it with at least one word. I will be denying your character sheet if I feel like it is done lazily or I feel like you are trolling.
EDIT: I forgot. Be detailed in your character's abilities. Detailed enough to where we can judge you clearly.