The date is 4/13."
You’ve heard about that curious rumor; what was it again?
Yes, you’ve heard the rumor about the Midnight Channel."
A town turned to disarray after a murder, Inaba was once plain and peaceful, where people latched onto anything exciting they could find, before the police swarmed in search of a perpetrator. Inaba turned into a hustling place for all the wrong reasons. The first body found strung atop of a TV antenna, with no sign of any internal or external damage, the crime rings out an eerie message which nobody can quite decipher.
Welcome to Inaba.
Either as a lifelong resident, a transfer student, or somebody of a local caliber, you’re here now. With rumors of the mysterious Midnight Channel going around, alongside faint perhaps fictional tales about the murder, circulating around, Inaba has become a lively place. For once the center of attention in the region, it seems a crowd is finally being drawn. Especially since what was believed to have been a homicide turns a string of seemingly unrelated events comes together to form the murder mystery of a lifetime. The pieces are all there, yet nothing seems to fit together in any way possible, unless you included the fact of what not might be so realistic.
A group of seemingly average high schoolers, each with their own entrenched issues is suddenly dragged into another dimension through the TV to solve the mystery. Will you rally with them? Or stay out of the trouble?
(Characters start off not knowing each other, exactly as it was in the game, unless anybody requests otherwise. The RP will begin on the morning of 4/12, the day Yu enters Yasogami High school, in Inaba. Where exactly in town your characters, as long as they're students, they've arrived at class.)
1. No godmodding, there are several types of it but the main two are never allowing an attack to land on your character, or you make somebody else's character preform an action. Don't do either, don't move another person's character without their permission. And, in addition, no metagaming(in which characters would know something that has not been revealed or certain yet, such as an OC immediately figuring out who the murderer is.).
2. Don't overpower your characters, every character and their Persona must have a reasonable weakness. And also, stay within the regulations and set moves of the Persona 4 universe. No original, non-canon Arcana allowed, and Personae must be related to mythology or legends somehow.
3. Speaking of it, you can also claim a canon Persona that had already been made and simply add moves to it, just stay reasonable.'
4. If you want to make an irregular or non-canon move for the RP please consult me first.
5. Please don't repetitively spam the topic, if nobody is present besides you at the time then patiently wait.
6. If playing a canon character, at least attempt to stay in canon. And although some people like them, OC/canon are a bit iffy and are allowed as long as both roleplayers are okay with that pairing.
7. Only two characters per Arcana, not including playable or social link canons, as in, there may only be two OCs with the Magician Arcana. Also, please attempt to slightly align your character's past/personality with your Arcana.
8. Eight skills per Persona, just like the game.
(OOC: http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...Self-%28OOC%29 )