This is a Doctor Who Roleplay, I have seen the Series 1 through 6.5. As you may have gathered, my knowledge is somewhat limited when it comes to the fandom but I am capable of using Google or watching other episodes if necessary, so don't feel as though you should stunt yourself when we're plotting together. Below are ideas which are broken down into three sections: AU (alternate universe), Pre-Jack and Post-Jack. AU describes any premise which changes the very beginning of the show. Pre-Jack describes any premise which comes before Jack comes into their lives and thus Post-Jack should be self explanatory then. Note that these are just premises to begin plots, they are in no way finished ideas, but should be able to spark some interesting "what if" situations. Some premises can be connected if you'd like, I will be referencing certain episodes and events so if you haven't finished the first series, you may want to stick to AU and Pre-Jack ideas in case you spoil yourself. Suggestions are welcomed. I am seeking a 9'th Doctor while I play Rose, I am fully capable of also playing Jack or Mickey or maybe even Jackie, Rose's mother. I am open to including Ten, maybe Martha as well. I'm limited as far as Donna goes though. I can play Eleven or Ten or maybe Amy if we decide to double or do some mega Doctor-crossover thing.
As far as posts go, I am capable of posting three to ten paragraphs per role I play. Three is the absolute minimum but three or four is my comfort zone, I expect you should at least post two yourself but considering the fandom of Doctor Who, you should probably write more just based on the universe and themes we get to explore. I don't want either of us to restrain ourselves, we should both want to read, write and explore endless ideas. I'm looking for creative, active, passionate people. If you need to discuss issues with activity, that's fine but I won't waiver on the issue of your written passion. Many of these plots are very subtle geared towards their development but I would love someone who can help make them more action-packed and adventurous, as this won't be all about romance, I'd love a balance.
As a note, I've seen series 1-6 could do series 2 with Nine still himself and onward.
I am up for crossovers or adaptations of this in another fandom. (Sherlock Holmes, Downton Abbey, The Big Bang Theory, Harry Potter, The Avengers, Men in Black etc...)
Again, I am also capable of playing Ten or Eleven if you wanted us to double.
0. Mickey is an alien in disguise. Instead of meeting Rose at random, The Doctor finds her in the store and they form a friendship while he doesnít detect any danger around them. Mickey makes his move and sets his plan in motion. The doctor reveals his status as Time Lord to Rose who has to pick between what she once believed and whatís being presented to her now.
1. Rose is the Time Lord, she stumbles into London and ends up meeting an older man (The Doctor), she invites him to come along and explore the universe as her companion.
2. Instead of meeting Rose in the basement of the mall, The Doctor has hidden himself under a rouse, posing as a professor at a local university. Jimmy Stone, Roseís ex-boyfriend made her drop out of school but now she wants to go back. Mickey joins her and they end up taking a class which The Doctor is teaching. The Doctor is looking for someone to help bring some fun into his long life. The TARDIS is being repaired and heís been having some fun, taking it easy until Rose Tyler enrolls in his class. She instantly senses something weird about their teacher and ends up tracking his whereabouts after a lecture, she ends up seeing his double life as The Doctor and he decides he and Rose would make a great pair.
3. Instead of being stuck in a rut, Rose Tyler is a creative writer who ends up jotting down strange dreams of her and another man traveling around to alien plants. She ends up getting hired in a small newspaper to submit her short stories. When The Doctor arrives in London to combat the Living Plastic he stumbles upon one of her entries which mirror closely his own life, yet sheís not in it. He decides to find her and see what she knows and if she can help him.
4. Instead of finding Mickey alive under the grand Ferris Wheel, heís already dead. Rose carries this guilt with her as she joins the Doctor. (set during "Rose")
5. Taking place between the Unquiet Dead and Aliens of London, Rose and the Doctor end up traveling to the American Civil War Era.
6. Taking place between World War Three and Dalek, Rose decides to stay in London a bit longer and the Doctor has no choice but to stick around. She decides she wants to go back to school, she ends up taking a math course and enlists the help of the Doctor to help tutor her.
7. Taking place during Dalek, Adam ends up pushing Rose aside when theyíre trying to outrun Dalek. Adam wants to run away with the Doctor and take Roseís place because he knows there is so much in the universe for him to see. The Doctor witnesses this and refuses to take Adam on the TARDIS when Rose is reunited after being spared by the Dalek. Thus Adam never ruined the Doctorís cover in The Long Game. During The Long Game, Rose ends up sticking close to The Doctor to help him explore the ship.
8. Takes place during Fatherís Day, when the wedding is brought to a halt due to the Reapers attacking the church, Roseís father suggests Rose and the Doctor end up marrying instead. And in doing so, after Rose tells her father the truth about who she is and why she came, her father ends up giving the Doctor his blessing to take care of Rose.
9. Takes place during Fatherís Day, instead of the Doctor being taken by the Reapers when the time paradox happens, itís Rose. The Doctor then has to ensure her father goes out and gets killed in order to put everything right.
10. Takes place between Fatherís Day and The Empty Child, in order to cheer Rose up, he ends up taking her back to the moment she was born so she can see her fatherís joy when he holds her for the first time. This becomes a bonding moment for Rose and the Doctor.
11. Can take place after Dalek, the Doctor sees the danger Rose is in and ends up delivering her back home when sheís asleep one night. She wakes up with the Doctor out of her life with no way of returning to him. The Doctor moves on and during The Empty Child, he and Jack team up and continue on with the canon events until Boom Town when Rose and Mickey are out on a date, and come across Jack and the Doctor. Determined to not be left behind again, she tries to get close to Jack to soon get back with the Doctor.
12, While fiddling with a device on an alien planet which the Doctor insists he can fix, it backfires and manages to make Rose and the Doctor switch bodies. Who doesn't love a classic body switching plot right?
13. The Doctor decides to give Rose lessons on how to pilot the TARDIS.
14. After feeling betrayed by Rose in Dalek and then in The Long Game, it all comes to the surface during Fatherís Day and the Doctor really does leave Rose behind after feeling used and neglected. Rose is stuck in the past as Reapers are coming for them. Will she find a way to get back to him?
15. Either one of them becomes sick and the medicine is located on a distant planet, the side effects are interesting.
16. A classic body switching plot: while trying to test his newest invention, Nine and Rose get capture by an enemy alien species and have to make a transporter to get to safety. Not only did it work but it managed to swap their brains. Now Nine has to deal with a smaller female form while Rose has to figure out how to be a 900 year old Doctor who dives head first into trouble. Slightly different than 12?
17. A bounty hunter is after the Doctor, forcing them to constantly be on the move. Think Harry Potter Book Seven.
18. Nine and Rose go to Woman Wept and have a camping trip, filled with cute fluff and festivals. Something light.
19. Set between any two episodes, perhaps a revised plot of the Dalek in Bad Wolf, Rose and the Doctor are sent to parallel universes. Jack is left in the current, real one to try and help his friends break free. Meanwhile in their different universes, the Doctor and Rose discover one another is working with the Daleks to destroy the other. Needs some work on ideas.
20. Taking place during The Empty Child, instead of letting Jack down easy, she ends up saying she and the Doctor are married, out of stress and panic. She then convinces the Doctor to play along with it.
21. Taking place between The Doctor Dances and Boom Town, after another random outing someplace, the Doctor vents his annoyance to Jack about Rose always wandering off and into trouble. Jack says sheís just an adventurer with a curious mind. The Doctor isnít convinced and Jacks finds a pair of handcuffs which would be immune to the sonic screw driver and all other tools expect the ones Jack has. So he ends up cuffing Rose and the Doctor together as a joke but it ends up hitting home the fact that Rose needs to be more careful, while hilarious antics ensure while being connected by the wrist.
22. Takes place between any two episodes. Rose and Jack convince the Doctor to relax a little so they head to NYC or Las Vegas in the year 2013 to have some fun.
23. Taking place during Boom Town, once back in Cardiff, they meet up with Mickey to help stop the power plantís progress. During the events, Rose gets injured and instead of taking Margaret out to dinner as a last meal of sorts, itís Jack who does, leaving Rose and the Doctor to stay back in the TARDIS while it recharges itself.
24. Takes place during The Parting of the Ways, after the Doctor sends Rose back in time, her memory is erased of everything that happened and Mickey and Jackie assure her that any memories are just dreams, Meanwhile the Doctor has somehow been able to get away without dying. For a while, he (and maybe Jack) travel around but he ends up going back to London to make sure Rose is okay. In a twist of events, the supernatural find her and heís forces to step in as he did before, this action and her boarding the TARDIS makes her remember everything that happened.
25. Takes place during The Parting of the Ways, Rose comes back with the vortex inside of her and the Doctor kisses her to take the strain away, instead of him dying, Jack comes in and finds a way to save him but this results in the Doctor forgetting fragments of his history with him and Rose.
26. Takes place during The Parting of the Ways, Rose is back in London and remembers everything but isnít able to open the core of the TARDIS, she ends up follow the Doctorís request to let it collect dust but one day it vanishes and she isnít certain if it means sheís all alone or if the Doctor is out there somewhere. She dedicates her education to doing research which may aid her in finding him again.
27. Takes place during The Parting of The Ways, instead of going right back to the spaceship where the Doctor is, Rose manages to go back earlier to warn her past self about the impending dangers.
28. Something taking place before Bad Wolf even begins, as if the ending of the series never happened and the Tenth never came about.
29. Itís Roseís birthday and she wants to have it back home, so she invites Jack and the Doctor along, though theyíre not sure what to get her. Can take place anytime before Bad Wolf.
30. Set during The Girl in the Fireplace (series two) The Tenth Doctor leaves Rose alone and she takes the chance to use the (angry) TARDIS to go all the way back to when she defeated the Daleks. She makes sure she doesnít take too much power so the Doctor wonít have to save her life by regenerating later. Rose then must try to keep her crossing her own timeline a secret while going through series two with Nine.
31. Set during Doomsday where Rose is in her new dimension, she finds herself running into Nine and sheís determined to not let him leave her again.
Some videos to inspire you, ask upon request.