1. Once the game begins, all of those not playing will be asked to cease posting. Failure to do so will result in reporting.
2. Dead Players - Please refrain from posting after your final death post, but remember that you might be able to talk too someone crazy enough to listen.
3. Roles will be given out randomly.
4. If you do not post within 2 Day Phases, you will be killed off or your role will be given to a death player who wishes to continue playing.
5. No encryption.
6. PM communication is allowed, but only through me, most of you guys will know who is on your team (unless your, you know, boring.)
7. Do not harass another player via PM about his role. Keep all finger-pointing in the thread.
8. The Return Shuttle will be here in 7 days. That is when the game is over. There is no night, there is no day. You'll see in game.
(This is where things change. Pay attention.)
1. Security: Your job is too find the traitors and murder them. Yes, you're a killing class, you'll find almost everyone is a killing class, except for those who are not killing classes. but those people can still kill, are you paranoid yet? You should be.
2. The Traitors: Your job is secret, I'll tell you when the game starts. Each one of you will have private objectives (ala - Assassinate head of research, or Corrupt the AI, or steal stuff) and one public objective.
3. The AI: This is me, I'm the AI, I follow Asimov's three laws. My name is HAL - 6750. I grant security access, and help people. I hate you all, including the traitors because you are human and gross. My laws cannot be changed, but new laws can be added. I follow the chain of command. I won't help you. If you manage to change my laws, and I'm forced to help you, I will do so in the most mean-spirited/ sarcastic way possible.
4. The Crew: You all have private objectives, depending on your job. If you reach your private objective and are alive when the game is over, you win!
5. Administration: You have all access passes to the whole station, luck you. This means the AI won't yell at you for being in places you shouldn't, and will generally ignore you. Use this wisely.
(Actual Job will be posted in thread)
Write for character, not a job.
Here are some jobs on the space station.
Chaplain: Fart on your bible, never be around when needed, ignore the ghosts
Barman: Get drunk, try to shoot patrons with your revolver
Botanist: Grow Slurrypods, smoke weed everyday. Ignore the chef, chainsaw yourself
Janitor: Clean floors, whine about beatings, stuff everything in your trash cart
Mechanic: Scan things, Build scan things, die
Quarter Master: Order items when asked, except for when asked too by the crew.
Cyborg: Ignore the AI, play dress up, write fart on all the walls.
Doctors: Never heal anyone, whine when your stuff gets stolen. Break into chemistry
Geneticist: Ask for volunteers, mutate them into epileptic elvis. Never clone anyone. Get bombed in about 8 minutes.
Roboticist: Steal all the butts. Cry because nobody wants to be a cyborg. Steal their brains and make them borgs anyways
Scientist: Make sarin gas, gas the medbay, cry when you get blown up.
Sec Off: Beat the utter shit out of the Janitor. Imprison yourself in the Sec Area.
Captain: Get drunk, reprogram the AI into a dog. Throw the authentication disk at the Syndicates.
Head of X(x=Staff, or Research, or Maintenance, or Security): Get rehired, remind everyone why you were fired in the first place.
Much like clue, your position on the map matters. You have access to certain areas, you don't have access to others. You have a higher chance of being detected in crowded areas, or places where you're not supposed to be.
You can join late if you wish, if the one way Teleportal in Cargo still works. Of course, then everyone will know who you are...
Welcome to Space Station 13, try not to bleed on the tiles I just had them washed.
Last edited by Turtlicious; 09-25-2013 at 04:58 PM.
True facts. I'll take a while to actually make my game anyway, so this will likely be done before I'm ready to go. I've never claimed monopoly on RD running when I've announced or made a game, always told people I'm cool with them making games while mine is still up. I don't give a fuck, basically.
Also, I'm in. I'll PM you the sheet things in a sec.
Did you know we have a Writer of the Month contest? Come join it.
Entries for WOTM #32: Change are up for voting until December 17th. Casual | Advanced
Originally Posted by Sophistikit
I don't know why, but this fucking killed me. Maybe it's your utter determination to be an asshole, but wow, I lol'd.
Originally Posted by Turtlicious
And now I can't stop laughing, Thanks Jorick. <3
Originally Posted by Darkdrago666
You loveable asshole, you.
You are blunt, and to the point.
Originally Posted by Sophistikit
If I had feels, they'd be all yours. :'D
Originally Posted by Myyt
Jorick: This guy is an evil genius. In the dry, in your face trufax sorta way. If you ever want the blunt truth, this is the guy to ask, which makes him amazing.
Originally Posted by Esper
Jorick is one of those people you shouldn't take seriously. He is rude for the sake of being rude much of the time. Outside of Spam that is not who he is, but here in Forum that is how he carries himself.
Why do I respect that? He doesn't give an apology for being himself or making ridiculous claims to deflect when people call him on it. Jorick is Jorick, a charismatic ass to the end.
Originally Posted by Elendra
Ladies, contain your orgasms for Jorick
I had dibs first.
Originally Posted by Rilla
Put it this way.
If me and Jorick meet docile or non-docile lifeforms... they'll bow.
Without a fight.
Because it's me and Jorick.
We'll use our combined charisma, wit, and generally dickish attitudes, to put them in their unwelcome places.
Vote Rilla/Jorick - Space Emperors... To Infinity... and Beyond.
Originally Posted by overwatch
When Jorick says something, It's like adding a 100,000 ton weight onto a side of a scale.
Originally Posted by Kill Bones
Jorick is like a monster truck shaped like a t-rex
He is elegantly designed, menacing, loud, a bunch of people love him for reasons I don't understand, and he makes no fucking sense when described by similes
Originally Posted by Walker of Darkness
You're an egotistical, sociopathic, insufferable jackass, but you stick to your convictions and in general show others respect until they prove to be nothing more than bumbling idiots. You've also shown a kinder side from time to time, but very rarely. Other than your blown out of proportion ego, I have no issues with you.
Originally Posted by ★LunaLight★
Jorick, I find you to be really witty and fun. I'm also jealous of your writing ability. I get mad at you when you do stupid things that get you banned, but at the same time I don't think it is my place to tell you those things since we aren't good friends yet. You seem like the kind of person I would consider dating.
Originally Posted by Hank
Jorick is a monster. The way he perfectly knows how to emulate this depravity of a subculture with cold, unerring accuracy is just inhuman. Ted Bundy raped and killed women. Jorick's worse.
Originally Posted by PrimezTime
I imagine Jorick as Khal Drago. His victim would either suffer, take it, and cry about it or learn to please him and become his Khaleesi.
Originally Posted by SmexySpiral
I think Jorick's the only person who can make giant posts and I'll still read them anyway.