Getting into the Arena
I recently entered an arena fight and I've developed a taste for it. I was wondering if anyone would be my opponent for a slightly higher tier fight so I could get a feel for that as well. Any character is acceptable as long as they fit about tier 4. Please post a cs! I'm going for a ruined deserty, city arena, slightly cyberpunk, butI'll accept any genre of character.
Name: Robb 'un-killable' Ryabko
Appearance: Picture will be up once I've drawn it .
Bio (optional): A soldier through and through, Robb earned the nickname un-killable due to countless tours of battle leaving him unscarred. Robb's talent for improvised weapons and keenly honed instincts have got him out of many a tight spot. Robb's achieved such an impressive record due on a large parts to these instincts. He was never one for making plans, seeing very little point as 'no plan survives first contact', instead by growing and surviving Robb has achieved a sense of combat few unmatched among his peers. It's not that he's analysed the situation but rather quick reactions and gut instincts (or as some would have it 'sheer luck') have meant Robb has never suffered any serious damage.
1) Trained marksman: Robb can reliably hit a moving target with a gun at medium to close range
2) Close combat Training: Robb has a pretty good knowledge of close combat, specialising in knife work, however it is by no means his forte and he is an average close range fighter at best.
3) Military Implants: Robb has earned the right to bear expensive cybernetic implants and genetic adaptions which make him better at aiming faster, and more physically fit than the average human being. He tires out less quickly and his metabolic rate and reaction arcs are over twice as fast as a regular human's.
1) Experimental Weapon Saber-1 : A heavy assault rifle which fires more bullets with a higher penetrative power than common assault rifles . It is suitable for mid to close range combat and takes very little time for Robb to aim at this distance. It can be converted into and from a sniper rifle but this takes time. The sniper rifle fires one very high velocity bullet at a time and takes longer to aim.
2) Grenades: Robb carries on his person 6 grenades: 2 Photophoric Grenades which emit a light which does the same damage to the opponents eyes as staring at the sun and the effect lasts 3-5 seconds. 2 Hound Grenades, which will pursue the target a short distance before detonating, and 2 LSD-112 Grenades which emit a gas which does not effect Robb. This gas is released in a small cloud lasting 10 seconds before dispersing, anyone inhaling the gas will suffer extreme auditory and visual hallucinations for 5-10 seconds. the degree of these hallucinatons varies depending on the opponent, but common effects are extreme dizzyness, piercing alarm noises, and blurring or contortions.
3) Cuttlefish Drive: This has two modes. Robb can either activate it to blur his contours and fade his colours making it harder for opponents to hit him at long range, or to emit flashing lights to disorientate opponents.
Last edited by theracoon; 09-19-2013 at 01:32 PM.
♫ Loveaholic ♫
Interested, but we are already fighting. I'll settle for just watching.
Hahaha yeah . bump.