My first (and possibly only) tattoo today. Since I'm not telling my parents about it just yet, I thought I'd brag to you guys about it instead.
Questions that I will answer before they arise:
1. No, it is not a tramp stamp.
2. No, it is not Hank's face.
3. No, it's nothing ridiculous.
4. I'm not telling my parents because they would flip shit (they flipped their shit when my sister got a lip stud in college, there's no way I'm telling them about this until I'm certain about the timing).
5. It's a small shape on the top of my left foot, a design that is significant to me, and has been for about 6 years now.
D: I'm still scared to get it though, I know I want it, just nervous to take the leap to do so.