The Republic audaciously attacked Dromund Kaas. Infiltrators and turncoats within the Empires ranks inflicted heavy damage to the capital, killing several high ranking officials in the process. The Republic was quick to distance itself from the attacks claiming it was a group of people not assosciated with them. However after extensive torture to one of the captured perpatrators, the truth was laid out. The Republic had ordered the attack in an attempt to cripple the Empires capital and to take out as many military officers as possible. Success for the Republic in this matter will be their downfall.
Dark Malgus, with the Dark Councils backing, formulated a plan to strike back at Republic. All out war would be crazy with both sides likely to destroy each other, so to tip the balance in the Empires favour, Malgus created Operation Fallout. The idea was simple where as carrying it out would not be. A small team of elite Sith and Imperial Military would be formed to precision strike targets of key importance to the Republic. Research stations, planets key to logistical operations, financial backers and many more would be taken, destroyed or killed. Why risk losing a full scale war against a full strength enemy when you can cripple them beforehand.
I've become slightly addicted to The Old Republic in recent weeks (damn you Bioware!) and as such my interest in Star Wars is growing. So I would like to start an RP based roughly around what goes on in the game. Basically everything will be quite open ended in terms of where we will go and what the characters will be able to do. The time is roughly around the time of the game. During missions there will be moments where I will roll a dice to pick a player to choose an option within the game, such as whether to spare or kill someone, steal something for themselves etc.
1. You don't need to be a Star Wars buff to join (because i'm not), but some experience with The Old Republic game would be good. I mean i'm only level 25 at the minute but you can pick up quite a few things early on in terms of key characters.
2. Obviously I don't really need to say it but it is always worth mentioning, no being God.
3. All characters will be Imperial (sorry no Jedi) and ideally there will be a good range of character types. I don't want to end up with everyone running round carrying lightsabers lol. Classes and Race will be limited to what is playable in The Old Republic (locked races will be allowed).
4. In terms of the skills/power/weapons/support items your character has, again this will be limited to what your class has access to in the game. So no Force Lightning for an Imperial Sniper.
5. Alignment will be open so people can be more to the light side as much as it is an option in the game or they could just be totally dark side. It is entirely up to you.
6. Most importantly I want this to be fun so try to get some interesting characters in!
Name: (The characters real name)
Alias: (If your character has an alias they use, put it here)
Race: (Pick any one of the playable races within the game)
Force: (Dark Side/Light Side like in the game)
Age: (Again, simple)
Height: (Just to help visualising)
Weight: (See height)
Class: (Please select one of the Imperial character classes from the game. Please be specific about your specialist class)
Abilities: (Pick 3 abilities that are in the game and available to your class
Appearance: (A screenshot from the game is preferable but if you have a better picture from the internet its no problem)
Items: (Stick to what your character can actually have in the game and try to be specific about crystal colours)
History: (Just share some of your characters history)
Bio: (This is a place to just lay out some information about your characters personality e.g. Quick tempered, hates weakness etc. It's not necessary but it just lets everyone know what they can expect from your character)