- THEY ARE TO BE READ AND FOLLOWED!!! NO EXCUSES, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
1. No Powerplaying - Under no circumstances, will powerplaying be tolerated. It is the ULTIMATE No. 1 KILLER of all RPs. Powerplay is auto-killing or auto-hitting another person's OC and will not be permitted. Also it is ignore an attack that has been initiated by another OC. These all constitute toward powerplay which is not permitted. Anyone caught powerplaying will receive a warning. If the person continues to do so or ignores the warning they will be banned from the RP.
*Plot related godmod or powerplay villain wise is acceptable only under certain conditions. OCs may also follow toward this exception, but only if we agree to permit it. Also, only GMs and Co-GMs are an entitled to this exception and I and the Co-GMs must also be in compliance before we commence to do so. I must also be informed by the Co-GMs of this and their reason for it where I'll observe their reason and decide whether it is acceptable and legitimate.
2. No Godmodding - I will not tolerate godmodding. Your characters aren't invincible and I will NOT allow characters that are immune to every thing. Characters that eat planets for breakfast or defy the laws of physics in a nature which would cause global destruction will on the spot be forbidden. Also, if a character can survive a nuclear bombardment then they are overpowerful and need to be toned down. I will smote into the bloodied surface you tread upon and were born from any OC that violates these rules and constitutes toward a godmod. Also, no hacking another person's character meaning taking control of that character unless you are given permission. I will NOT tolerate hacking of another person's character that is meant toward causing harm. There will be NO Melbu Frahmas in this RP and the indignation of this GM WILL MAKE THAT A REALITY! Co-GMs may also destroy any OC that is contrived which symbolizes toward a godmod. Your characters must be balanced otherwise they'll be prohibited from joining the RP otherwise if you choose to enter them into it expect them to be destroyed at first notice. The laws of physics will be followed to an extent, but not strictly. Also, if you create an element or an item which strictly impacts the RP you must inform myself or my two Co-GMs of doing this. If there is any form of godmodding, the person will receive a warning. If they continue to do so or ignore the warning then they will be banned.
3. No use of an Element other than your own - You are NOT under any condition or circumstances, allowed to use a foreign element or someone else's element for any means. If you are caught you will receive a warning. If you continue or ignore the warning you will be banned.
4. You have two warnings before you get banned. Just so you know, that is fair. Three strikes and you're out, it's that simple.
5. No Drama Queening/Excessive Fetishing - I will remind participants that excessive romance or any kind of fetish that is extreme or inhumane will receive a warning. If the person continues or ignores this warning they will automatically receive a ban.
6. No Trolling - Anyone caught trolling will receive a warning. If you are warned and you persist or ignore the warning you will be banned.
7. No Derailing the plot - I had a problem with this in my other RP so if anyone is caught doing this they will receive a warning. If they persist to do so or ignore the warning you will get banned.
8. Posts must be at least one paragraph long - You must post at least one paragraph in the RP. If you cannot post one paragraph then do not post. If you are caught posting one-liners or posts that should be in Free you will receive a warning. If you ignore the warning or continue you will be banned.
9. Correct Punctuation and Sentence Structure - You must make your posts make sense. If we cannot understand your posts and they seem disorderly constructed you will get a warning for it. Also, do avoid making long walls of text unless necessary. Try your best to structure your posts so we can understand them. If you persist or ignore the warning a ban will pursue.
10. Spelling - I am not a huge grammar Nazi so as long as it's readable and we can understand then it's fine. I'm more concerned about sentence structure and punctuation than I am this.
11. No OOC related posts in IC - Under no circumstance, are you to post an OOC post in the IC section. If you are caught doing so you will receive a warning. If you persist or ignore the warning a ban will follow.
12. No stealing OCs or media from other people - You are not, under any circumstance, to steal anyone else's OCs or use their OCs without their permission. You may if you received permission borrow someone's OC, but that doesn't mean borrowing means taking without permission. Also, images/pictures used for appearance of the OC of yours should not be stolen. Do not take credit for images/pictures that are not yours. If you are caught you will be PERMANENTLY banned on the spot. NO EXCUSES!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
13. No flaming people on OOC or in IC - There is a huge reason why the PM system exists. Use it for these kind of problems such as flaming and disagreements. If you are caught starting a flame war in the OOC or IC section you will receive your second warning if you are the instigator of it. If you continue and don't take to PM or if you ignore your warning then a ban will come afterward.
14. Debating - Debating is fine with me. As long as you keep it within the lines of constructive criticism then I have no problem. Keep within OOC section.
15. Interrupting RP - Nonparticipants are asked not to post in the IC.
16, Nonparticipants who post in IC - I don't care what your reason is, if you wanted to join go to the OOC. That's why it exists. You can also PM me or one of the CoGMs or leave us a visitor's message. You will get permanently banned, no exceptions, no excuses!!!
17. No Spamming - Anyone who is caught spamming and doesn't stop will get banned. Anyone who did stop upon being warned will get their second warning on the spot.
18. Acknowledge people when they post toward you and make sure you read all posts made. If you were absent, then you may ask for a summary of what is going on.
19. No starting random fights that aren't plot related. This is DBZish and a lot of times it's "I'm stronger than you are" kind of fights. Meaning, no nonsense fights that have nothing to do with the storyline or picking random fights with other characters just out of your personal boredom. If you're bored, go do some thing else. Do not hold up the RP for your own satisfaction of a pointless and nonsensical random fight that is totally off-base with the storyline. This will get you a warning. If you persist or ignore the warning then a ban will pursue.
20. If I was given notification and I may comprimise this if you said you'll be away for an approximate amount of days you disclosed to me, but otherwise you have seven days after consent before your position is reserved for others who may want to commit themselves. Anyone who drops out of the RP will have one week (seven days) if they want rejoiin. If the seven days have passed then you are too late.
NOTE: If you show no signs of responding to my PMs, visitor's messages or my posts in the OOC then I'm just going to declare you left the RP after three days. I'm a patient person and I'm almost like a saint when waiting, but I will NOT hold your position for three days which is my cut off line without notification. I'm not trying to be ignorant, understand that I'm trying to keep the RP flowing for others don't have to wait for long intervals of time. There is no need for me to hold the position, unless you can give probable cause otherwise, for you in the RP. Other people would like to join the RP and you deny them the opportunity of joining by not giving any indication of quitting. If you're going to quit, please announce it in the OOC. Meaning you must notify me immediately that circumstances are preventing your participation otherwise I'll just dismiss you from the RP after the three day waiting period. This will especially happen if you're inattentive toward my responses if you are active on the forum. I understand people can have situations transpire so I'm a reasonable person. Also, I encourage all candidates to at least voice that they are taking leave of the RP or renouncing themselves from it that way I can reserve the position as open so someone else who may want to join may do so.
21. If an apology is presented for violation of the rules that got you banned and it is acceptable and legitimate, then you may rejoin the RP. Note: If you get in trouble for any reason when you were pardoned you will get a "permanent ban".
22. Violations and violaters will be kept track of. I will be keeping a list and I encourage the CoGMs to do the same of any violater and also what rule they violated. This also includes people who were banned from the RP and people who were permanently banned.
23. If you have a problem with me or another person, I ask that you take it to PM and not the OOC and definitely NOT the IC. It prevents flame wars from breaking out over the OOC and keeps every thing nice and tidy.
24. Absolutely, positively no discrimanating. This means don't go putting people down for any reason. If it's offensive or hurts someone's feelings then that means it was discriminative. This includes racial slurs or prejudice. I will NOT tolerate any form of putting someone down for race or color. This will get you banned without a question!
25. Give other people time to post before you post, especially if they were acknowledged by another person. Your post just gets in the way and every thing falls into disarray that way. In other words, wait your turn. It won't kill and the world is not going to end if you have to wait for another person to post, I can assure you that.
26. Permanent ban means banned for good. Better luck next time and it wasn't our fault that you got permanently banned. The only person you have to blame is yourself.
27. Under no CONDITIONS unless given permission by the owner of the OC, are you allowed to molest or kill the other person's OC unless they've given you permission to do so and myself or one of the Co-GMs must also receive notification from the person that it is okay with them. If we received consent that you are authorized to do so then we will permit otherwise it is strictly prohibited. Also, you may NOT take control of another person's OC without consent from the individual. I or my other Co-GMs must receive a notice emphasizing validation from that person signifying that they have granted you that privilege. This rule is only COMPROMISED when a person has been inactive for a long period of time which means a two weeks or so and only GMs and Co-GMs may take control of other individual's characters without consent if they've been inactive for too long. Violation toward this rule will result in your expulsion from the RP as well as a warrant of a permanent ban.
28. DO NOT IGNORE THE RULES!!! FOLLOW THE RULES!!! BREAKING THEM WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION, REMEMBER THAT!
29. You absolutely under no obligation or circumstance to disrespect or belittle the Co-GMs. Respect them like you would myself and if you do NOT heed this warning or oblige by it then a warning will pursue. If you ignore the warning that will warrant a ban.
30. Temporary bans last for one week depending on the offense. The offense was severe then the ban is two weeks. Ignoring a ban and causing havoc in the OOC or IC out of anger will result in one of us asking a Mod of this site for assistance to deal with you. I suggest you take time to think over your offense when banned and not try to cause trouble after it was warranted. Co-GMs have the power also to remove people from RP after they've crossed the line so keep that in mind.
31. YOU MUST BE ACTIVE! One post every three days without a proper reason will get you a warning especially if you've been roaming offline or you've been posting quite a bit elsewhere and ignore my PMs and vms. If this continues and you have not provided a valid excuse for your lack of posts then a ban will come afterward. If you are active and haven't posted for two consecutive days I will ask of you why before I take any action. If you do not post on the third day while being active that includes roaming offline I will have no choice, but to continue without you or if it becomes a big problem remove you from the RP altogether. It isn't fair to other people that they must wait two or three days to post again nor is it fair to me. You must be active and at least make one post per day is my limit. This is to keep the RP flowing fluently and prevent other participants from dropping out. I am lenient and understanding so if you have a problem or can't post due to some issue you're having please let me know. I don't like to take any disciplinary action until I really have to.
YOU MUST CONTRIBUTE POSTS! If you have a terrible lack of posts and they date back more than 3 Days without a valid excuse you will get a warning. IT IS NOT FAIR TO OTHERS WHEN YOU ARE ON A LACKLUSTER OF POSTS! ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTE TO MY RP! I will not be tolerating posts that date back over 3 Days without a valid excuse anymore. I've let this slide and see that people aren't going to heed Rule 31 unless I make it a bit more strict. Seven days without a post and no excuse will result in your removal from the RP.