This roleplay is not the literal version of Kampfer the Anime it is more of an adaption than anything. What we will be taking from the show is the following: The color coded teams (Red and Blue Bracelets), the weapons triangle (melee, range, and magic), The magical dolls (Which will/can be any sort of thing you want) and the setting which will be in a high school to be decided upon. With that out of the way here will be the plot:
There has been a 'contest' started by a mysterious person of unknown origin from an unknown date in time. Every fifty years or so a group of kids are randomly selected from a randomly selected High School(s) to fight in a battle royal with a team. No one knows how long or for what reason the combatants are chosen but they must fight or their body slowly started to wither like a husk. This has been dubbed the War of the Roses by the spirits who coordinate the event. This year the spirits take the form of action figures, plush toys, and other sorts of figures of that event and were sent out to the kids from an unknown source. However along with the dolls and figures came a special bracelet that will play a very important part in the combatants lives. It effectively allows them to become their alter-ego which changes them in either appearance, shape, sex, attitude, or a combination of all or some other factor. They are randomly given different types of weapon specialties to fight with some more stronger than others. All that the dolls are telling are that group called the Admins are the ones controlling this event and will not let it end unless one of Rose Groups are defeated (Note that this does not mean killing necessarily! For the most part we will simply be beating each other to submission). The winning group is given an unknown 'prize' for defeating the enemy group. It seems that we are now the ones selected to participate in this event for one reason or another we must fight to survive and win the War of the Roses.
With that out of the way I'll point out some basic rules on the bottom and ask the players if they'd prefer to all be in the same group or if we will have a faction vs. faction battle in high school. I would prefer we'd not as it helps character development and friendship aspects if we're all on the same team but the majority rules. If we're all on the same faction
1. GM's word is law simple as that I have the final word
2. All roleplaying guild standard rules apply as well as that of the standard rp's like metagaming and Overpowering your character
3. The weapon triangle has not specific way that applies itself but most weapons and or magic will give you strengths and weaknesses and remember even stuff like fire balls are block able with melee weapons. Another example is that range allows for faster shooting than magic but does less damage.
4. We're for the most part going to be average students not battle hardened Navy Seals. The main reason we can fight effectively is because of the powers from the bracelet. We become powerful and or acrobatic in our combatant selves.
5. Not so much a rule but a heavy preference. I would prefer typical weapons like scythes, arrows, handguns, fire magic, water magic, swords, knives etc and not overly unique random weapon. The simpler the better. Also no you can not mix range/melee/magic together. You will stay with one, which won't have any other powers outside their normal use. Swords can't be ignited with fire unless worked in conjecture with a fire magic, mages will be absolutely piss power at anything outside of magic, and rangers will be running from anything that comes at them.