For a thousand years, Princess Celestia has been controlling both the night and the day. However, things weren't always like that. Princess Celestia used to just control the day, while her sister, Princess Luna took care of the night. However, something happened one thousand years ago, that changed her. Princess Luna turned on her sister and vowed to throw our beautiful land of Equestria into eternal night. In order to protect her subjects, Princess Celestia was forced to banish her sister to the moon for a thousand years. She's about to return. Let's all hope she has given up and has turned back to the side of good. Still, there's something fishy about that story. I just can't put my hoof on it. Anyway, the Summer Sun Celebration. is coming up, and will be held in Ponyville this year. Ponies from all around Equestria are going to come watch Princess Celestia raise the sun, and it will be the longest day of the year. That's always a plus, right?
So this is basically the first two episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, except the Mane Six don't exist.
- We don't need exactly six elements.
- We don't have to use the elements in the show.
- Playable Characters don't need to have an element.
- A pony isn't limited to only one element.
- An element isn't limited to only one pony.
- Both boys and girls can have elements. That should have been obvious, but just making sure.
- Playable Characters are not limited to canon ponies.
- Playable Characters are not limited to ponies.
- Playable characters can be blank-flanks!
- For now, players are limited to 3 characters. This is subject to change.
There are other differences, like:
- Monsters are actually big and scary. I'm looking at you Steven Magnet!
- The backstory isn't completely spoiled in the first minute. There's more to it than just the legend.
- There will be more going on than just the villain revealing themselves, heroes fetching the elements, and then beating the villain. There will be so much more.
- I will try to make every character with a speaking role in the show (Besides the Mane Six, of course.) appear at some point, be it major or minor, we'll have to wait and see.
- I was going to list some more, but I forgot what I was gonna write. I guess I'll come back and update this later, when I remember.
We already have a couple of players, but more wouldn't hurt! It's starting soon, so if you wanna be there for the whole thing, time is running short. But I guess joining mid-game is fine too. Anyway, here's the OOC!
Yeah, I was lazy and just copy-pasted the thing I wrote for the OOC. It's late and I'm tired! That's a justification for laziness, right?