This is an idea i have been toying around with in my head for quite some time.
We all know this, this is the oldest kind of RPing in the world, a party of fellows goes off to raid a keep for treasure and kill a monster. So, i am looking for:
- A Wizard (A being who wields magic to attack and defend. They can turn sparks into world-consuming inferno's and light drizzles into Exodus-like monsoons.)
- A Warrior (A "Jack-of-all-Trades, master of none" as you would. Can use a sword and shield, basic magic and a bow. But isn't as good with a sword as the Barbarian, not as powerful as the Wizard, and not as accurate as the Archer.)
- A Thief (Specializes in light weapons, a club or a knife, maybe a shortsword... Is light on their feet, but relies solely on that, could never hope to overpower any other melee-specialised unit. This person can and will steal the braces right off your trousers and will have sold them to someone on the other side of the country before you realize they are gone.)
- An Archer (Is a master with a bow, able to make shots that would make Robin Hood feel inadequate. can point the bow away from their target, close their eyes, loose the arrow and you can bet good money that the target still ends up with that arrow sticking out of them.)
- A Healer (Master of White magic and medical science, able to heal and buff their allies, however isn't compeltely defenseless, they can attack with basic magic or a small sword. The Healer can turn a full infirmary into a galaxy-conquering horde in a matter of moments.)
- A Barbarian (The Ultimate melee combatant, this thing will charge straight up to the most horrific nightmares ever to crawl out of Satans arsehole and, Quoth: "try and twat it one." For them, fighting is the first, second, third and last resort. Generally dual weilding very large weapons, or single-weilding one ABSOLUTELY GIGANTIC weapon.)
So, that's the basics of it. Who's interested.
*Ummm... Isn't there something you are forgetting?*
What are you talking about?
*You said that this "Had a Twist" I see nothing new about this...*
Oh yes, i almost forgot. You don't have to be a human, you can play multiple different races.
*... Seriously... That was your big twist *COUGHCOUGHCOUGHSKYRIMCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH* I'm sorry, you were saying.*
Yes, i was saying that the races you can play are any Alien/Fantasy species from any form of Media.
You can play as any race of aliens from fantasy or media, within reason. So, if you want to be a Klingon Barbarian, a Turian Archer, a Covenant Elite Wizard, a Mon Calamari Healer... Hell, i will even accept a Machamp Warrior. Just remember, this is a Medieval Fantasy setting, so no Phasers, Lightsabers or Plasma Cannons... Also, the Classes are open to debate, if you want to be a Necromancer instead of a Wizard or a Rogue instead of a Thief, or a Monk instead of a Healer. I'm sure we can accomidate you, just remember, everything you are good at, means something else you are bad at.
So... Who's interested?