A God, the Gods, Fate, the Universe, the Multiverse...Whatever it is that claims the powers at work. He, She, They, It can be cruel. So horribly cruel and mysterious, performing feats that seem to serve only to confuse the mere mortals who are unfortunate enough to be effected. The only thing one can hope is, if caught in such works of mind numbing power, he or she will be lucky enough to catch a break. One tiny, tiny break.
This plot is inspired by this awesome pic (that is not mine), and the fanfic "My Little Dashie". One cold, rainy night, at a time when every sane person should be fast asleep, a loud knock sounds. It echos throughout the house, waking the only person inside: A teenage girl left to look after herself for the evening. She lazily makes her way to the door, grumbling about her disturbed rest. The wood creaks as its unlocked and pulled open, heavy drops of rain crashing inside as the girl is left standing there. At first...She sees nothing. And, just when she's about to shut the door and go back to bed, a small cry forces her to freeze and look down.
After a moment of shock, the girl bends down to get a better look at...whatever the little creatures are. They're crying and whimpering, scared like any human baby would be. She sees them shiver and hug each other, trying to get warm. She has no idea what these things are, but her heart goes out for them. What else could she do other than pick them up and take them out of the rain?
Words cannot describe the trouble the girl has just got herself into.
About this plot:
- It will have NO romance. I'd rather this stay family-like and fluffy. If my partner wants to squeeze a touch of romance into this, then he or she can make a male human character, but that will not be the focus of the story.
- While "My Little Dashie" centers on the pony growing up, I was thinking this RP would explore what happens after the ponies are grown. Why are they there? What consequences would there be if they were caught? Stuff like that. I will need my partner's help figuring out what will happen, though I do have a couple ideas.
- Since there are so many characters, I will play the human and three of the ponies, and my partner will play the other three ponies. I already have which ones I want to play picked out, but that's totally negotiable.
- No OC ponies, please! I think we'll have enough ponies. (;
- As is said in my signature, my replies might be pretty slow for a while. Busy/stressful days tend to kill my muse to write, so if I'm online please don't hound me with messages. If you're getting a little impatient with me, then feel free to poke me...But let's not spam my inbox, yeah? I'll get a post when I get a post. I have a lot of patience, and I expect my partner to, as well.
- Once we have who's playing who settled, then I'll be up for playing any side character needed. Well, as long as I'm not the only one playing side characters and NPCs.
- To be honest, I haven't seen all the MLP:FiM episodes, but I have seen more than enough to play a plot like this. Still, if I make a mistake please don't kill me. xD Also, I only skimmed through "My Little Dashie". I only read enough to know the beginning and end, so...Yeah.
- I would prefer that this is done over PM or e-mail. But if you absolutely prefer thread, then we can RP that way. Or any other way.
- I type at a casual level. Meaning, a good sized paragraph or more, especially since I'll have four characters to write for. However, I can't say that I'll be comfortable at an advanced setting. Forcing myself to write three paragraphs or more with every post tends to really kill my muse. It becomes less like a hobby, and more like a job to me. I apologize if this is a deal breaker.
Who I'm looking for:
- Patience! Like I stated above, I do need a partner with patience. I will likely not get along with someone who absolutely needs at least one post a day.
- Someone who can actually work with me and compromise. If you're someone who always wants your way in an RP? Don't request one from me. Same goes if you're the type who likes to sit back and let your partner do all the story and plot work. Sometimes one of us will take over the plot for a short time to move things along, but I'd rather that not be me all the time. A roleplay, especially a one on one, is a team effort. Case closed.
- Someone who can give more than one or two liners. With three characters to play, there HAS to be more to say than one or two sentences. I understand writer's block, but please put in a little effort, especially after I dish out a multi-paragraph post.
- We all make typos, and I understand small quirks, but for goodness sake...If you use chatspeak in the RP, we are done. If you Talk Like This, where every word is capitalized, I will speak up. If you refuse to use commas and/or periods, I won't be afraid to correct you. I'm no grammar nazi, but I can only take so much, you know?
- *cough* A fellow brony/pegasister would be nice, obviously...*cough*
I think that's it. If you're at all interested then feel free to post here or PM me.