Tamriel. A land filled with possibilities. Whether you wish to become a mercenary, thief, or a beggar on the streets, there's a place for you.
Skyrim. The people there are hardy and cold like the land they live on. Winters are long and harsh, and cold snaps happen any time in the year. The mountains... The mountains caress Skyrim as if were its lover; the bones of the world stretch up toward the frosty blue stretch of sky and the cold, yellow sun.
The dragons. They... Came back, you know. From the mountains. We... Thought that the previous Dovahkiin slew Alduin in Sovngarde... That Skyrim was safe.
We were wrong.
The slaying of Alduin just triggered what would come next. Dragons spilled from who knows where and waged war on Skyrim. In a few days, over a fifth of the population was killed. Skyrim begged to be spared, promising to revert to the ways of old and become the slaves and worshippers of the dragons, in exchange for their lives.
The dragons, appeased, settled down in all of the holds of Skyrim, fed human sacrifices and given gold, crops, livestock.
It's been a few years now.
We need help.
... Where the blazes is the Dovahkiin?!
Hi! You can call me Dragon. I'm dying to make a Skyrim romance/adventure that's semi mature.
If you wanna join, you have to follow these rules:
1. You have to have a male Nord around the age span of 20-26 years old. I will have a female Dovahkiin around the age of 20.
2. You have to have proper grammar and spelling.
3. You have to be active.
4. You have to post a minimum of six sentences.
5. You have to respect me, and I have to respect you.
6. You have to know how to write romance well and on a semi mature level.
7. Same for action, adventure, and some horror.
8. Have fun!