The early 1900's was the beginning of an incredible era. A time where people with unique gifts and powers began to use them for good, and to fight crime and for justice... Decades passed and now there were people in suits and costumes in bustling cities, some good and some bad. They all had different powers and abilities. Fantasy was real for the people around the world... Until one day one man was sued for saving a man who didn't want to be rescued. Another for destroying city property in a gigantic fight. And soon enough the people of the world thought that they would be safer without super beings in their life. The government had to act and demand the Supers to hang up the mask, and assimilate into the "normal world."
It has been years since this incident, and most people have forgotten the super beings among us. The government put all supers and their families into hiding, kinda like a witness protection service. They are not to use their abilities, or to talk about them. They are supposed to live a normal life. New supers are born into it by super parents. No one can just have a random gene.
Some have coped with this life. They go to work, come home, watch TV, sleep, and repeat. Others didn't take it too easy, and tried to fight against... none has ever succeeded. And some dream about those days where they are needed. They have the urge to save anyone in trouble, but they are held back by the people of the world.
As a group of heroes try to get back at the government and the people for hiding them, the world is in need for those supers. The old ones, and the newer ones. Will you join to stop the villains, or will you join them?
1) You cannot have any power ever. Just keep it to two powers at most please
2) This is based off the plot of The Incredibles by Pixar, but we aren't going to use any of the heroes. Be creative!
3) No instantly killing someone(if it comes to that haha)
4) Don't be a douche
5) The government Agents are there to help supers cope with the normal life. They can be friends to them... and if anyone rebels, they come in and take care of them
List of Characters:
1) Jones Sparrow: Benjamin Chase. AKA: Blitz. Power: super strength and teleportation
2) Whispers: Joshua Anderson. AKA: Razor. Power: Enhanced speed, ability, and reflexes
3) Youmu: Castiel. AKA: ArchAngel. Power: Angel touch
4) AAB: Abigail Chase. AKA: Euryale. Powers: able to move every strand of hair as individual muscles.
5) VaultBoy: Patrick Marr. AKA: --. Powers: able to see things in a slow rate, can control fire
6) Alexjits: Alexander Price. AKA: Resolute. Power: Can be any material he touches
7) SkyLily27: Kali Lopez. AKA: The Reaper. Powers: Necromancy and shadow manipulation
8) TheCoffeeGuy: Ryan Jones: AKA: --. Powers: Ability to control any type of insect or bug
9) Kaithas: Rose Cooper. AKA: Synonymph. Powers: Can use a basic and limited version of a power of any super she touches
10) Guess Who: Ruby Kiyiya. AKA: Ruby. Powers: Werewolf at night
11) The One:
AKA: Supers only
Job: Supers( superhero/villains, civilian, Govt. Agent)
Powers: Supers only
Name: Benjamin Chase
Job: Super, Retired... Now i'm working as a high school coach
In costume: A dark Blue and Black suit. Has pad-like armor within. Light weight. Black boots and gloves. Has a dark blue B on the front. Also has a black eye mask
Bio: I came into the superhero business a bit late. About the time I became a hero there were legends, and great heroes... but I managed to be one of the most memorable. I wasn't someone who was discriminated by the heroes of my time. I was one who put reputation aside and tried to help, and that got me a very good reputation, ironically. I have super strength, and the power to teleport. Put those together and you can get a lot of momentum and hits into cat burglars. When the people started to riot, my world turned upside down. My whole life I wanted to help, and protect these people, and now they are telling me to leave, or to get away, or just die... I was in my early twenties, and soon hung up the suit, and tried to find a real job. I spent the rest of my life being a gym coach... I helped with every sport there, and tried my best to make people become better at what they do... and occasionally I let my powers slip... There could be a person getting mugged, or a baby in a stroller in the middle of traffic... The government doesn't mind much... But i'm waiting by my phone, waiting for that call that they need us again.
Family/Friends/Loved ones?: Anyone interested, just let me know!
Powers: Super Strength and Teleportation
Personality: Dedicated, Courageous, Loyal. Nice to everyone, but can't stand bullying, or any other sort of crime or harassment. Has a sense of responsibility with my powers, and tries to use them secretly to help. My alter ego was very suave, quick thinking, and witty, although I have the brawn, not the brains all the time...
Other: Has a Newfoundland named Titan