Sky; The Lion of Judah
- The Lion of Judah
- White Rose of Judah; The Legendary Sky Pirate
Six foot, five inches.
One hundred, ninety
Rose Print on Left Shoulder
Lion on his neck
--Identifies him as the fabled Lion of JudahScars:
Scar on his left cheek bone
Claw-like print on his shoulder.
- His Mental strength is above average
- Master of Tactics
- His strength, physical, is based on his stance; Becoming weaker or stronger
- His Defense is based on Stance; Becoming weaker or stronger
- His Speed is based on Stance; Becoming weaker or stronger
From a young age, he was born into the world of Sky Pirates.
He was trained at a young age to become the protector of his people, and can be very discerning. All though he doesn't express many of his feelings toward his younger brother, he takes a strong stance toward him simply being a kid and is often very protective of him.
Being a descendant of Ouroboros; he was afflicted with his essence in some part. Because of this, Sky's psyche split between his own and that of his Great-Grandfather. In this image, he is like his great-grandfather, wherein his psyche's have their own bodies. Rilla's multiple Psyches can also split into their own bodies as well, with a high risk of corrupting and damaging Sky's Psyche.
Discerning and thoughtful. He is most often calm, except in circumstances that are life-threatening in which the Chaotic Psyche of Rilla slowly corrupts his own.
Views life as cruel, yet feels there is something more than the chaos that surrounds his own existence. Wishes this for his brother.
Sky Pirate - Judah Legend
Good, albiet Chaotic
Protecting his brother and his People.
Born as a Sky Pirate, his spirituality was always within the law of the Sky Pirate. Strong order to keep things civilized.
Lion-ark A large white Lion, whose personality is similar to Sky's, in terms of his Discerning and protective nature. World:
A large, Seraphic Mountain. Large glaciers and snow cover the tips
He's close to some.
Ares; he has heard many stories and tries to keep his brother from him.
Terra; Sky is very protective over him wanting him to live a life without worry and battle. Regardless, Terra doesn't seem to share Sky's hope for him.
Ukami: Not close.
See image above. Infused with the 'Shocking Blow' Technique.
Primary Focus: Light Armor
See Image above. Infused with the 'Abundant Step' Technique
See Image above. They are infused with the 'Doublestrike' Technique
Included in 'Body'
Blue jewel infused with the 'Summon Familiar' Technique.
Artificer's Bracer - Regardless of size, these bracers have 3 Augment slots for Artifice Orbs. Due to the Heavy magical properties, only 3 Orbs can be used per battle, due to needing to use heavy amounts of concentration to remove one. Small blades extend from the bracers allowing damage to be dealt from them, though they are hardly effective without being equipped with the appropriate Artifice Orbs.
Primary Weapon: Blade of Judah
Shifting Sword - Artificer Sword
- Flame Stance - 2inches
- Earth Stance - 5inches
- Wind Stance - .5inches
- Water Stance - 3inches
- Lion Stance - 3inches
***At Broad part of blades
Able to shit to fit battle circumstances.
- Flame Stance - Improved Attack
- Earth Stance - Improved Defense
- Wind Stance - Improved Speed
- Water Stance - Improved Magical Properties
- Lion Stance - Creates and Aura sending the wielder into a Wraith like status; granting him 50% Incorporeal bonus while slightly increasing all properties. (i.e. Strength, Speed, Defense, Magical Properties)
- Flame Stance - Decreases Magical-Like Properties
- Earth Stance - Decreases Speed
- Wind Stance - Decreases Defense
- Water Stance - Decreases Attack
- Lion Stance - Causes massive amount of Energy loss over time
Origin unknown. Presented by Lion-Ark
This sword contains magical properties infused by an Artificer. These magical properties are based on the Artificer's Stance Prestiges. They are as follows...
- Fire Stance
- Fira Berserker - Adds fire damage to each attack. Allows the 'Flame Strike' Technique
- Phoenix Enforcer - Allows the 'Phoenix Aura' Technique
- Lion Stance/Red Avatar - Mastering the art of Fire, you have access to all fire stance Techniques. Allows 'Eyes of the Red Lion' Technique.
- Earth Stance
- Quake Berserker - Blade becomes hardened. Allows the 'Quake Strike' Technique
- Basilisk Enforcer - Allows the 'Bio' Technique
- Lion Stance/Green Avatar - Mastering the art of Earth, you have access to all earth stance techniques. Allows 'Eyes of the Green Lion' Technique.
- Wind Stance
- Aero Berserker - Adds Lighting Damage to attacks. Allows the 'Thunderstorm' Technique
- Dragon Enforcer - Allows the 'Flight' Ability. Allows the 'Blur' Ability.
- Lion Stance/Blue Avatar - Mastering the art if Wind, you have access to all wind stance techniques. Allows 'Eyes of the Yellow Lion' Technique.
- Water Stance
- Blizzard Berserker - Adds Ice damage to attacks. Allows the 'Blizzard' Technique
- Hydra Enforcer - Allows the 'Fluidity' Technique. Allows the 'Osmose' Technique
- Lion Stance/Yellow Avatar - Mastering the art of Water, you have access to all water stance techniques. Allows 'Eyes of the Blue Lion' Technique.
Secondary weapon: Corrupted Nexus Blades
Make: Dark Twin ScimitarsDiscipline:
Blade Length: Thirty-Six Inches
Overall: Forty Inches
Thickness: Five inches
Perfections: Mana Infused blades, quickly draining massive amounts of blood and energy.
Imperfections: Heavy and Deadly to the user as well upon contact.
Past:Given to the Rilla Psyche by Ouroboros
These blades have been infused with Artificer Magical Properties that have been corrupted. Only the Rilla Psyche can wield these. Do to the fused capabilities of these blades, a special stance is required.
Dark Stance - Allows the user to use 'Lesser Dark Arcana'
Lion Stance/Dark Stance - Allows the user to use 'Dark Arcana'
Lion Stance/Ouroboros Tainted/Dark Stance - Allows the user to use 'Greater Dark Arcana'
__________Passive-Activated Arcana Matrix__________
Mana manipulation via objects
Explanation:As an Artificer, Sky has abilities allowing to to infuse magical properties into items. His primary use of his Artificer abilities are represented in the 'Blade of Judah' This specific blade's properties allow it to switch tactics and allow Sky to use arcana type abilities in battle based on the Blade's stance selection and prestige. A corrupted version of this can be found in the Corrupted Nexus Blades.
- Stance Changes
- Aura of Good - Prevents Exhaustion, Sleep, and Fear like spells
- Abundant Step - Boots infused with Artificer magic allowing him to take leaps across a large amount of space in less time.
- Psyche split - Body becomes two, independent personas. Sky and Rilla. Rilla takes on one of 3 pysches. Each increasing a specific attribute; Speed, Strength, or Defense. Sky can also take on the 'Judaic Psyche'. It is believed this Psyche is controlled by the Lion-Ark due to it's strong presence and Holy Aura.
- Sword Shifting - Blade changes size based on Stance
- Immune to Elements based on stance
- Resistant to Magical Items
- Shocking Blow - Armor infused with Artificer magic allowing him to slightly resist physical blows and causing a small amount of damage to the attacker.
- DoubleStrike - Gloves infused with Artificer magic allowing him a 3% chance of double striking an enemy. (Roll 1d100 1,2,or 3 as a result are successful double strikes.)
- Summon Familiar - Necklace infused with Artificer magic allowing him to summon an Familiar once per battle.
- Infuse - As an Artificer, Sky can infuse objects with magical properties using Artifice Orbs. The number of Orbs usable on an object varies on it's size. Small; 1 Orb. Medium; 2 Orbs. Large; 3 Orbs. 3 is the max number usable on an object. Due to the nature of the Artifice Orbs, some can be fused to take on entirely different effects.
Eyes of the Red Lion
Eyes of the Green Lion
Eyes of the Yellow Lion
Eyes of the Blue Lion