Hello all, I'm BleedingRose. I want to have a roleplay to have romance in it, but by no means does romance have to be the driving plot. Since I am having trouble narrowing down the ideas in my head to just two or three, I've decided to just list them all out. But first, my guidelines and preferences:
- I post two paragraphs at minimum, and can usually post a maximum of around seven or eight. It all depends on how much I'm given to work with in a reply.
- I will play FxF, MxM, or MxF pairings, but in MxF, I will only play the female. Sorry, but I'm terrible at portraying straight males.
- I would like for this roleplay to have mature themes in it, and by that I mean the whole shebang. (Sex, language, violence, etc.) I ask that you be the same.
- I do want the roleplays to have romance in them, but I do not want the characters to instantly fall in love. They can like each other, but love takes time to develop. (Occasionally though I am in the mood for a mushy-gushy romance roleplay.)
- I would prefer to roleplay over PM, but I could be persuaded otherwise.
Now for my ideas:
- Best FriendxBest Friend
- Foreign Exchange StudentxPopular Student
- BrotherxSister’s Best Friend
- Country Boy/GirlxCity Boy/Girl
- Government OfficialxMistress
- Soldier Returning HomexWife/Girlfriend
- Arranged Marriage
- A Song of Ice and Fire(OC's ONLY)
- Harry Potter (OC's ONLY)
- The Hunger Games(OC's ONLY)
- Zombie Apocalypse
- Mass Effect Universe
- Wild West