Want to play your Pokémon games (Specifically X or Y) with more difficulty but don`t like the generic Nuzlocke? Well this is for you. I came up with an idea not to long ago when I had finished my Y version and it's quite fun. It's called HardcoréMon/PokéCore/Whateverthehelyouwannacallit, and it's a pretty fun way to challenge yourself in Pokémon.
1. Level cap, Your Pokémon can't be stronger than the next upcoming Gym Leaders strongest Pokémon.
(For the Elite Four and Champion it's the Champions strongest)
2. You can only use as many Pokémon and no more than the Gym Leader/your Rival
3. You have to have more than six Pokémon. When you eventually obtain 6 Poké's you have to get another right away and rotate them, this way you can make a more diverse team and it helps with the level cap, trust me.
1.No Exp. Share
2. No Mega Evolution's
3. No Stat increasing items or Super Training
4. No nicknaming
5. No Pokémon Amie
6. If you lose so many battles (Your choice on how many) it's game over
7. You have to fight and defeat every single trainer (Not counting Battle Maison)
So what do you guys think? Sounds fun, right. If you want to try this definitely tell me what game your playing, the rules you're using and where you are in that game.
I'm personally doing Pokémon Y, I'm just using the Set Rules and I'm at Shalour Gym right now.
Also, let me know if you have any other cool ideas for optional rules and I'll add them.