~The Walking Dead Plot Idea~
I do not own any of the walking dead characters or the show but do own the character Arianna Koles.
Must Know The Show The Walking Dead!
Plot Information:In this roleplay we will be very and I mean VERY vaguely following the lines of the real walking dead series.
1. The zombies
2. How the infection and getting infected works
3. Some places in the walking dead series
4. Keeping the original characters (some, you will play as Daryl if 'ya don't mind
5. Enemies besides zombies
6. How things go about (ex: There aren't weapons around every corner you have to search. Food, water, and other necessities are hard to find and most homes have already been raided, runs into town are very dangerous but must be done! You can't just drink out of any puddle, lake, pond.. chances are there is a walker dead in there and has diseased the water...in the end infecting whoever drinks it.
That's about it for what we are following...I mean basic stuff. I DO NOT want to follow the television series plot line by line...if we could maybe not at all? That would just become plain boring and would be odd since I am adding in my OC Arianna... So no television series following if we can.
1. Cussing doesn't bother me at all! And you playing as Daryl Dixon...that means a lot of cussing. So curse until the sun don't shine.
2. Act realistic, as realistic as you can in a zombie apocalypse..you see a zombie don't just shrug it off you know damn well you'd be a bit stunned and froze no matter how many times you've encountered them.
3. It is the apocalypse..there isn't any electricity unless the place has its own generator...anyways it will be hard to come across showers/water to clean off, soap, perfume, cologne, deodorant. As gross as it may sound your character is gonna smell at times and will most likely be often covered in grime. So don't have Gary Sue character that never smells, looks awesome..you know?
5. This will be a rated M roleplay for mature. Due to the gore, violence, cursing, and so on. Don't be afraid to get mature! I love, love, love descriptiveness and love long paragraphs for posts. c:
6. You're going to get hurt, no matter what the hell you're wearing, how careful you are...you're gonna get a ding, scratch, bruise, gash, any form of wound some point or another most likely more often than you'd expect.
7. Again, you're playing the role of Daryl Dixon..you're going to have to act mean, like a prick, ass-hole, cocky, son of a bitch. Daryl doesn't take crap, doesn't care for crying unless, UNLESS he's grown fond of you. He has a thick southern drawl,(once you've read all of this put 'Daryl Dixon' in your pm message.)is a bad-boy as they say, probably fairly flirtatious, and loves to get under the skin. Please, please, please! Act out his part as good as you can...read up on him, watch an episode with a lot of him, look at pictures! (lol) I just want you to be as closely resembled to how he really act as you can.
8. Last but not least, no meeting right off the bat. I want some character detail, some story to it. I don't want love at first sight, rather the opposite. I want them to hate one another when first meeting, possibly having Daryl attempt to shoot Arianna (my character) with one of his arrows haha.
Please!: Please have decent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and no text talk unless we are talking out of the roleplay. (Text talk: lol, g2g, brb, cus/cuzz, ttyl, omg ...)
If you are going to be gone for a long period of time tell me beforehand or else I'll probably spam your inbox with 'Where are you?' 'Get my last post?' 'Hello...' 'Still there..?' 'Roleplay over?' ...
Descriptiveness is a must, no one liners!
You have to know about The Walking Dead to do this roleplay as I said at the top.. If you don't just walk away now. I want someone with knowledge on the show so we can have a smooth and non-confusing roleplay.
Information: My character is Arianna, so if you were confused there you go. Your character is Daryl Dixon, you can choose where he is in the roleplay, he does not have to be in a group he can be totally on his own or you can put him with Merle his brother.
If you want to try this out, please send me a pm. I will only roleplay in pm due to it being so much easier for me.
Once you pm me, more information about the roleplay and how things will work will be sent your way!