Steve Rogers has awaken from his sleep....
......Tony Stark has been kidnapped by the Ten Rings of War....
....What is in store for them?
* * *
Emma Annabel-Jane Dawson (Emma Annabel-Jane Stark)
American | Twenty-Three Years Old | Heiress to the Dawson automotive empire legacy | Mechanical, Engineering and Automotive Expert | Former Model & Currently representative of her father's company
* Although growing up a very privileged young lady, Emma has always shown a strong passion in 'boys activities'. This greatly disappointed her step-mother, but Emma developed a strong and nearly unbreakable bond with her father since they shared common interest. Emma pursued a career in modeling to please her step-mother and despite becoming very successful in this field, it was never Emma's dream.
* Following her father's death and after discovering that her step-mother was solely invested in the marriage to feed her ridiculous gambling addictions, Emma asked for the rights to the Dawson Automotive company. Turns out that her father had left his entire fortune, estate and CEO position to Emma. Her step-mother was furious and demanded that she be able to run the company since she was the late wife, but the courts did not see the elder woman as a suitable fit and all rights were immediately transferred into Emma's name.
* She currently has dropped her modeling career and serves as the CEO and representative for her father's legacy. Emma is a very well known woman, her knowledge in such rare fields draw a lot of attention in her direction. She has met Tony Stark a few times, having very similar careers.
* Emma's biological mother died shortly after childbirth and her last words here: "Name her Emma. I like that."
* Her real mother's name was Annabel-Jane, which Emma inherited in her memory.
* Emma's favorite season used to be Fall, because it held so many pleasant moments with her father and her birthday was in October. However, since her father passed away of a terrible heart attack in this season, she now hates it more than anything.
* Emma's step-mother has always been jealous of the relationship between father and daughter. Which is why she forced Emma into modeling, hoping it would shatter the pair's bond with each other. When that didn't work, Emma's step-mother became verbally abusive when not in her husband's presence. Following her husband's death, Emma's step-mother was consumed by anger and hatred; she even arranged for Emma to be kidnapped so she could inherit the company and all the wealth left behind.
* Thanks to escaping from the Ten Rings, Emma has an oval shaped scar on her right shoulder from where a bullet was removed.
* Emma is physically and emotionally abused by her mother, but she keeps the situation quiet. She does not want to tarnish the Dawson name by spreading awareness of this tragedy.
* Emma & Tony spend four years of their lives together, fall in love and get engaged. Shortly before the wedding, Emma discovers herself to be pregnant. During the pregnancy she becomes dangerously ill and when she delivers the baby nine months later, she knows that her life is coming to an end. Emma does not want to burden Tony as a single father, so she asks the medical staff to place the baby for adoption and tell Tony that the child died of SIDS.
* * *