Calling all righteous lawyers
GM – Me
CO GMs – Rusty4297, (available – ask if you are interested!)
LIMITED SPACES SO RESERVE EARLY!
We live in a world, where some of our representatives do not fight for justice. We live in a world where greed, selfishness, and fame rules over all.
Max Wilder – Convicted killer on the grounds of the brutal murders of his ex wife and her fiancé in 2003. He has been inside Murside prison for 10 years now. He has been sentenced with 2 life sentences without parole.
You – The salvation of society. A hero in the justice system. You are a knight in shining armour (well usually a suit. BUT... you are still Max Wilder’s hero. You read his file, and watched his case from day one. You were in the court room and were one of the people outraged by the decision to convict Max. And now, after 10 years, you can’t bear to see an innocent man suffer any longer. You go into your office the next morning and fish out Max Wilding’s file. You re-read everything you have on him... before finding something strange. You find a missing record from the trial of Max Wilder. And it is not just any record... oh no no no. It is his personal statement. Half of it has been altered. It looks as though the original statement has been covered in pen, and rewritten underneath. You cannot make out the original statement, so it cannot be used as evidence. All you know is that Max Wilder is an innocent man, and you are going to prove it.
SOOOO what do you have to do?
It’s easy! Find the real killer, and bring them to justice. There are 6 suspects that you have. They would probably be a good place to start. (suspects played by myself and the co gms). YOU WILL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SUSPECTS BESIDES FROM THEIR NAME AGE AND APPEARANCE.
You may post as your character in the IC, or in PM’s between myself and the CO’s. You may want to hold interviews, break-ins and general snooping around in Pms, as to keep one step ahead of other players. . However, you must save these conversations in Pms so you can show everyone your work at the end.
Winner is the first to send me a pm with a written report (using the sheet below), explaining who the real killer is. (You only get one shot at this so think carefully)
3 pieces of evidence:
Why frame Max?:
1. No power play – auto hits, god mode, metaposting etc
2. No sexy time whatsoever – you are a detective not a whore/manslag
3. No flaming – I don’t mind your characters swearing... but using abusive language to other people ooc will not be tolerated.
4. No arguments in OOC – take personal vendettas to PMs
5. No OOC in the IC
6. Whatever me and the Co gms say, goes.
7. You must be committed to the rp, and if you leave, you must notify myself or a co gm beforehand.
8. I have a strike system. 1st rule break, friendly warning. 2nd rule break, more annoyed warning. 3rd rule break, removal from RP. (maybe some exceptions)
9. If you have read the rules, please put “Yipee Kighey!” under your CS.
PLEASE PM ME YOUR CS AFTER RESERVING A SPOT!
History (paragraph minimum):
Detective style (how do you go about your business?):