1. I'm over 18, I'd preferr if you were too (though I don't mind RP-ing with under 18's, I will under no circumstances RP mature themes with someone under 18)
2. If you can only reply one liners, don't even ask to rp with me (sorry to sound harsh but ... if you can't write something worth replying to its not much of an rp) Im not a stickler for specifics, just give me enough to post a response to, the more you put into your writing and character, the more you get back out of it!!
3. I do have a life outsie of this (and college exams) so please understand if I don'tt reply to your posts every single hour of every single day. Right now Im on midsemester break and I'm bored and need to rp so I will be more active! If I am going away I usually let you know in advanced how long I expect to be gone. I understand you have a life outside of RPG too so it works both ways.
4. If you're dropping out, just tell me, no one likes to be left hanging for months. If I lose interest I'll tell you, if you lose interest, I'd appreciate it if you did the same.
5. I usually RP via PM, I hope thats not a problem for anyone.
6. I like doubling up, more characters adds more dimension to the story, I like it if you double up too, or triple or quadruple etc etc You dont need to play 16 characters, but if you can play 2 or 3 comfortably thats really great. One char on his/her own can get pretty boring ^__^''
1. MxM (suggestions? Depending on the situation I can be Dom/Sub, let me know your ideas. I'm not really into furries/anthro or weird creepy-ish stuff but feel free to make your suggestions and I'll let you know if Im into it, or at the very least we can bounce ideas back and forth, that would be fun!)
2. Blended/Mixed family: ***Want to play!
(both of us would play a parent and any number of children with their complicated network of relationships, drama ensues, this is more character based than plot based, so I can't post a plot summary here or anything) This isn't a MxM persay, but one of my characters will most likely be a gay boy, so if you wanted to play a family friend as an additional character then MxM could occur there
3. Yes Master(MxM): *** Really want to RP
Set in a pseudo-Victorian Era (half made up, half realistic, e.g. there are no cars, only horses but houses have electricity, there are no TV's obviously, etc etc). My character is a slave in a Teahouse (a brothel). Your character is a wealthy aristocrat who frequents the house when he spots my character and propositions him. My character isn't a courtesan so declines, but his boss decides to draw up a contract with your character to sort out some kind of arrangement. You do what you please with him after the deal is finalized. (Loosely based off of the yaoi webcomic Teahouse -but you don't need to read it to rp this, though I'd highly reccomend it!)
4. Put a Spell on you (M/FxM):
My character is a witch, yes the kind of witch in movies but without the broomstick of course! But its a dark secret. He moves to your characters reserved strictly Christian small neighbourhood and isn't met with the warmest of welcomes. Your char finds him/herself entangled with the witch and realizes he/she is attracted to him even though he/she knows the relationship is a dreadful idea. Theres more to this than what meets the eye however, as your chararcter discovers his/her uncle from out of state is a witch hunter ... Things could get messy when he makes a surprise family visit.
5. Damaged Goods (MxM): ***WTP
Your character finds my character on the street, half dead with pneumonia, and brings him back to your apartment, delirious with fever, my character insists he knows your character, and clearly there is some kind of history there, however your character has never met my character before and cannot figure out what is going on. The next morning once the fever has passed, my character doesnt mention their "history" again, but your character begins to wonder ... especially because my character is being so defensive about something ... Did he know my character from somewhere? What was their relationship? How did your character lose is memory?