~Light Child of Harmony~
Unstead in Squad three.
Spiritual energy colour:
Hikari is a very goofy individual when around friends, as well can be a bit pervy. Though when faced in serious situations he becomes well, serious. Though keeps his cool, staying calm even in the face of death though only gets mad when his loved ones are injured fatally. And despite his goofiness, Hikari can also come off as pretty intelligent. Not the most intelligent, but enough to figure situations out fast as well as catch on to abilities.
Hikaru Kazuko -
Being born and grown up in the Spirit World, Hikari was unknowingly raised by a Captain level Shinigami. That Shinigami went by the name of Hikaru Kazuko, a Shinigami whom left the Soul Society for an unknown reason. As a child, Hikaru trained in the arts of Zanjutsu. Becoming quite good at it, he learned how to cut a tree in half with a wooden sword. As he grew older, his father passed down to him a Nodachi in which he became almost an expert in using. As he trained with that, his father put him into Shin'ō Academy where he learned about Kido and other techniques. Not being that great with Kido, he stuck to using Zanjutsu which worked for him. A year after being in the Academy, he learned that his father 'died', though the reason unknown. Hikari's goal is to find out what happened.
He wears allot of cloaks & his mother is unknown.
Believes that judging strength by appearance is ignorant.
~Endurance Fierce Warrior~
"Pierce from the Heavens or strike from Hell, Shinobu Takeshi~"
Zanpakuto spirit appearance:
Zanpakuto Inner world:
1. Dasshu (Dash) - While aiming his Shikai forward, Hikari surrounds the blade with his Spiritual Energy. Then at top speed dashes towards the opponent aiming to pierce through them. Depending on how much Spiritual Energy he's added, that determines how deep the blade pierces if the opponent has equal amount or less amount of Spiritual Energy as him. Though if someone's Spiritual Energy is on a whole different level (I.e above his) then the blade would make a cut at the most. (Can use twice every two post, from moment of using it. Loses Stamina every four times used)
2. Dasshu#2 (Dash#2) - Doing the same as his original Dash technique, he adds Spiritual Energy to his blade. Though this time he's allowed to move somewhat freely, this move works only if multiple targets are around and is most likely useless if he's fighting against one person. Though, say, five hollows were around, he'd be able to Dash one then at the same speed as he came at the first he'd be able to pull his blade out of the hollow and then move to the next one. (Can only use once every three post, from moment of using it. Loses Stamina every two times used)
3. Doroppu (Drop) - Adding Spiritual Energy to his blade, he charges it up as he jumps high into the air. As he lands, he slams his sword into the ground and explodes his Spiritual Energy into the pierced opponent. Though, if the opponent somehow escapes or an ally of the opponent is near the explosion creates a shell in which encases the user. It defends them because the shell explodes, stopping an ally opponent from coming inside. Though the user isn't hurt by the explosion for the fact that it's their own Spiritual Energy. The shell reaches five feet. (Can only use once every four post, from moment of using it. Loses Stamina every time used)
4. Tsuki no sutoraiki (Lunar Strike) - Appearance similar to Getsuga Tenshou, it's a purple crescent moon shaped attack. Though, the user swings upwards as the energy shoots out. He can also shoot it sideways, or when spinning in a full circle which breaks up and shoots in all directions. The attack would split a hollow in half, though Shinigami wise it'd blow them back in which hurts them (Unless higher level) and causes them to lose Stamina. (Can only use twice every three post, for full circle then every ten post. Loses Stamina every time used, if full circle then it takes up 50% Stamina)
6. (ultimate skill or not it is your choice)
Non Lethal Zanpakuto skills
Seishin-tekina fukugen (Spiritual restore) - This ability allows the user to restore 35% of Stamina each time the ability is used, and heals the user 25% in which would be enough to survive fatal wounds until help arrives. Though it takes a bit of time, the user has to stick their Zanpakuto into the ground as a wall of light surrounds them. This technique needs concentration and peace.
Seishin-tekina imi (Spiritual sense) - This ability allows the user to sense anything with Reiatsu that is in ten meters. The user sticks their Zanpakuto into the ground and closes their eyes, from then on they can see different colors of Reiatsu.
Has no talent in Kido.