Identified gender: Male
History: A former ally of the Sovereigns who kept records on their creations, he was banished shortly after their split for causing a multitude of problems for other digimon. Only about a year ago did he return, and six months later ascended into power through the use of the Parallel Visage, a mysterious mask with an unknown origin that greatly amplifies a digimon's current power level and grants new godlike abilities.
Personality: Utterly mad - he seems to only care about whether or not others can provide entertainment for him, he's quick to violence and anger, and anyone who doesn't amuse him isn't worth his time. He's even been accused of having no contact with reality whatsoever and having gone mad with power.
Skills: Data manipulation, mirroring attacks, teleportation. Attacks include:
- Pandora Dialogue: Repeatedly preserves the opponent’s attacks within space-time, each time changing the attack slightly, then plays them back at high speed. The result is a corrupted version of the attack. Can only copy up to Ultimate Level without problems.
- Necrotic Shard: Produces a dart filled with corrupted data and shoots it at its foe. Power level can vary, but at best it can only nauseate a Mega temporarily.
- Voice of the Forest: By whistling a tune, can produce one of seven random effects: blindness, increased strength, decreased defensive powers, light healing, confusion, decreased strength, explosions
- Codebreaker: Able to overwrite code of a living unconscious digimon and reformat it into a different digimon.
- Breath of Creation: Creates digimon based on memories of them.
- Soburin no arashi - creates a massive thundercloud that rains molten metal onto the battlefield; alternatively, can form a massive elemental "bomb".
Digivolution line: Necrowisemon
Other: Theme: Theophany
VA: Richard Horvitz
- A God Am I: Zigzagged - he originally started with godlike powers and tended to mock Fanglongmon, but he actually didn't consider himself a god and gave up his powers when the Sovereigns showed up. However, by the time he's beating down Yggdrasil, he's got a full-blown god complex. Except when he doesn't.
- Mind Rape: His Codebreaker move - inflicted on the Sovereigns
- Fate Worse Than Death: Done to the Sovereigns
- Psychopathic Manchild
- It Amused Me: one of his few explicit motivations
- Cool Mask
- Evil Former Friend
- Lightning Bruiser
- Outside Context Villain: Until about six months ago, he wasn't even acknowledged as existing in the old stories beyond a footnote. Small wonder no one saw him coming.
- From Nobody to Nightmare
- Mood Swinger
-Hair Trigger Temper
-Comes Great Insanity
- Villainous Friendship: Type III to the rest
- Archived Army: Breath of Creation
Identified gender: Female
History: Clockmon hatched from a digiegg Necrowisemon lifted off another digimon. She thanked him profusely and offered to be his friend, which he happily accepted. Since then, he took care of her and she became the one constant in his life - and the first to warn Piximon and Marineangemon that he was losing his mind. She's since done her best to contain the damage to no success, aware of what he's done to the Sovereigns and Yggdrasil, though without any apparent clue as to his ultimate goal.
Personality: She wants to be an optimist like Marineangemon but feels she has no reason to. She will put the Digital World ahead of Necrowisemon and awaits the day that humans return to the Digital World so he can stopped at any cost. And if she meets the humans, she will be more than glad to assist them.
Skills: Limited time reset, information management
Digivolution line: Solarmon > Clockmon
Other: Theme - Puella in Somnio
VA: Laura Bailey
- Enigmatic Minion
- Time Master
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: About humans. You should hear her relate tales of past digidestined and their magnificent deeds....
- Intrigued by Humanity
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Why she stays by Necrowisemon.
- Conflicting Loyalty: The Digital World or the digimon who saved her life? She has to pick the Digital World, though.
- The Only Sane Man: At least, the only one of the four who's got a plan to deal with Necrowisemon's insanity.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: She's the youngest of the group.
- Nerves of Steel
Species: Piximon + Marineangemon
Identified gender: Female + Male respectively
Appearance: Not customized; normal Piximon/Marineangemon
History: Piximon and Marineangemon are truly twins, having hatched from the same egg. The two grew up under Zhuqiaomon's rule in the south before Piximon's (then, Petitimamamon) wanderlust caused her to strike out on a journey to the Server Tree, just to see if it was possible to obtain a piece of its bark. Her brother followed after her. Unfortunately for them, the Digital World was large and they were small, and so they ended up getting lost and turned around. Struggles with bandits and small settlements soon caused each of them to begin digivolving. They had both reached Ultimate when they first met Necrowisemon, already in possession of the Parallel Visage, and Clockmon, then a very ill Solarmon. Lilymon managed to cure her, and Necrowisemon offered them protection. Soon after, however, it became clear that Necrowisemon was the worst threat they could face. Marineangemon chose to stay for some unknown loyalty to Necrowisemon, and Piximon stayed to protect her brother.
Personality: Piximon is a bit distant from people, preferring snark and schnauderfre to courtesy and kindness. She's a fierce fighter and is not against picking fights for amusement. In her mind, no matter what she does, she's always justified in her actions and the consequences are never her fault. She's looking out for her brother, though, and has interceded between Necrowisemon and Marineangemon more than once for his sake. She's fairly smart, which, in her mind, makes Necrowisemon's immaturity/god complex and Marineangemon's pacifism all the more irritating.
Marineangemon, on the other hand, is incredibly kind to everyone and seems incapable of picking a fight - though that's literal. Though he's the normal target of Necrowisemon's aggression, he seems insistent on staying by his side. He's not the brightest digimon in the crew, but has faith that, in the end, it will all work out for the best and that his friends and family will make it in the end.
Skills: Piximon: fast reflexes, quick attacks; Marineangemon: shielding, healing
Digivolution line: Petitmamon > Ninjamon > Piximon
Petitmamon > Pucchiemon (Green) > Lilymon > Marineangemon
Other: Piximon theme - Unfounded Revenge
Marineangemon theme - Aria of Unease
Piximon VA: Jacquelyn Breckenridge
Marineangemon VA: Brian Bloom
- Killer Rabbits
- Siblings in Crime
-Even Mooks Have Loved Ones
- Jerkass: Piximon
-Jerk Justification: Her brother can't stand up for himself, and the one who does the most damage is someone she can't defend him from. Necrowisemon's on-and-off god complex and bouts of stupidity (before he nearly killed Yggdrasil) sure doesn't help Though don't expect her to actually, you know, ask for help.
- Actual Pacifist: Marineangemon
- Minion With an F in Evil: Marineangemon
- Fairy Companions: To Necrowisemon
- Horrible Judge of Character: Marineangemon thinks Necrowisemon is genuinely good.
-Friend to Psychos: Marineangemon
-Forced Into Evil: Piximon, as long as Marineangemon is convinced Necrowisemon isn't evil.
- Dark Action Girl: Piximon
- My Master Right or Wrong
- Never My Fault: Piximon
- Butt Monkey: Marineangemon