Signups are currently closed
Plot: You wake up and find yourself in an unfamiliar place. Everything is simpler...more...square. Then you realize that you don't remember who you are. In fact, you can't remember anything about your past...your appearance, your family, ALL GONE. However, you have a slight memory of a previous world you lived in, but it's very faint. Later you realize that other people are in this world too, and they are in the same situation. All of them have lost their memories. This was a chance for everyone to start from scratch and create a new civilization. But ultimately, everyone has the thought at the back of their minds that they need to find out who they are and where they came from.
So I'm looking to start with about 4 or 5 people. I don't want a really big group at first, but I definitely will want to add on if the RP gets that far. Please join by submitting a character application.
This whole thing will take place in the minecraft world. As we go along, we may add mods. You don't need to have a lot of minecraft knowledge to join. The characters are supposed to be clueless about this world anyway. So I guess you can say there's a little twist to the story. In this, you can still remember facts and terminology, but you can't remember past experiences. Every now and then, your character can have slight memories.
Age (remember, you don't know your exact age since you can't remember, so just say a rough estimate):
That's all you need in the character application. Nobody knows their backstory yet so don't worry about it. If you want, you can start with not even remembering your name
Age: Probably early to mid 30's
Personality: He likes to take a leadership position and he will never put up with laziness. He's very hardworking. Sometimes he can be a little demanding and he doesn't always know when it's a good time to relax. Even though he's not the most layed back or happy person, he's very intelligent and he thinks of convenient strategies and tactics to get things done.
1. Post at least once every two weeks, preferably one week. I like to keep things active. Failure to post can result in killing off the character.
2. You can create NPC's if you would like, but let's not overkill on the number of NPC's, especially at the beginning. Maybe two or three NPC's is fine.
3. You cannot kill other PCs, only NPCs. (unless the creator of the NPC REALLY doesn't want to kill the NPC off, but only the creator decides, and I will get the final say)
4. Do not make other PCs do things that you want them to do. They are their own character.
5. Since we are dealing with minecraft, we will be adding mods as we go along. Do not add mods on your own though. Ask permission from me in the OOC.
6. Try not to fight with me or other characters. We're just trying to have fun and all problems can be calmly discussed in the OOC
7. Be awesome