BladeOfConquest's non-fandom RP masterlist
To view the fandom masterpost...
Bold = Preferred Role
Number of Asterisks = Level of Want (1-5)
Underline = Possible Plotline
All of these are acceptable for MxM or MxF only
r e a l i s t i c
New kid/popular kid**
New kid/tough kid***
50s AU (preferably greaser-greaser)*****
Deaf character/normal character**
Blind character/normal character**
Mute character/normal character**
Summer relationship (summer camp, character b has to leave, etc)***
m e d i e v a l -&- f a n t a s y
Corrupted Prince-Princess/Corrupted Prince-Princess*****
Forbidden Romance (Romeo & Juliet-esque)****
Rival Witch & Wizard*****
Elf Prince-Princess/Elf Commoner**
Elf Prince-Princess/Elf Prince-Princess**
p a r a n o r m a l -&- s u p e r n a t u r a l
(None of this will be Twilight-esque, so don't even bring that shit up.)
Rival Succubus/Rival Incubus****
There is a legend, far off from an ancient culture saying that when the world was created, every soul was cut in half and were forced to roam the earth until they found their other half, fell in love, and stayed that way until eternity.
Well, that's not... quite right. Yes, when the world was created, certain souls were split into two - Anima Vinculi, or "Soul Bond" - and they were not forced to walk the earth. In fact, most don't even meet.
But for those who do...
Well, let's take a step back.
Your are the Necra Nigrum, and you're one-half of an Anima Vinculi. On the other side of the world is your soulmate, a young man by the name of [First Name], [Last Name]. As far as you're concerned, the two of you are complete opposites and you could care less as to what happened to him. However, if you weren't destined to meet, why does Fate keep pushing you together?
And it isn't even noon yet.
- MxM. Possibly NSFW, if you're into that kind of thing.
- In the Yin-Yang symbol, there is the Yin and the Yang. I'd like our characters to have the same scheme. My character, the more rebellious and angsty character would wear white, and yours, the more serene and peaceful of the two, would wear black.
- There really isn't much more to discuss unless you PM me. High Casual/Low Advanced only, please.
"Don't be. I'll protect you. I promise."
[F/N, L/N] was a good boy. He promised to do his best in school, was a straight-a student a prestigious boarding academy, and was the leader of the Honors society.
He was defined as perfect.
[F/N, L/N] was a troublemaker, the leader of a well-known fight club, the Mitsomori Duelers. He fought tooth-and-nail against his enemy club, the Seifuku Knives.
He was defined as dangerous.
As our student toils on, he is suddenly alarmed by a young man bursting through his dorm room. Alarmed, he begins to-
And this is where our story begins.
I'm looking for someone to play either role. I don't really have much planned out just yet, but I'm game for whatever you want to bring to the table. If I have too many people want to do the same role, I'm going to have to turn some of you down.
This can/will be mature, so please be aware of that.
If you have questions, or are interested, please PM me. I usually am not aware of thread replies.
( This RP plot was inspired by this piece of artwork -- http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Witch-s-Son-265624629 , and the song "The Voice" by Celtic Woman. )
Welcome to Novoselic, year 6784. Humanity has declined, and the new race of humanoid creatures with mental capacities larger than the smartest human has adapted to the new Earth, now called Terra, living with it instead of dominating it.
Thus, the world has rewarded the kind and peaceful new race with a spiritual connection to the elements. Some will harness these and use them to their advantages such as tending their fields and sewing four dresses at the same time. These people are called Metals, or people who do not devote their lives to their Magic's practice.
And then there is the other race. These people devote their lives to their Magic, harnessing it to cast powerful spells of the six elements, using their minds to commune with those above or below their forms of communication, and evening summoning creatures from planes parallel to their own. Though both of the genders can study their Magics, these folks have been referred to as "Witches".
Now, meet [First Name] [Last Name], a Witch's Son, and a full-fledged member of the Witch community known as Covin. He lives in the forest, in solitude, his only companion being his familar, a black cat named Lionel, and he swore to himself that he would not end up like his mother - her spirit banished from Covin and the outlying kingdoms for committing suicide. If he was secluded from everyone, he wouldn't have to worry about humanistic, animalistic temptations like romance or depression.
And then... it happens.
[F/N] gets a visitor.
And she can't remember who she is.
Hi! I'm Blade, but you can call me whatever you want. Let me go through what I'd like in this RP, and then you can PM me if you're interested, sound good?
- Your character, the witch's son, is an outcast of his own choice, only going to the full moon ceremonies in which his community all meets, and refuses to "let himself succumb to humanistic temptations". These include - romance, lust, anger, depression, sadness, frustration. He feels as if he's reached a mental and spiritual state of serenity, and intends to keep it that way.
- My character, an amnesiac witch, stumbles onto your character's doorstep, begging him for help - a place to stay, food to eat. In return for his services to her - he allows her to stay at his house, gives her food, water, and clothing, and even begins to re-teach her the Magic she knows, but forgot - she is to wed him in sixty days, so that he may have someone to carry on his name. She agrees.
- In those sixty days, a lot happens. This is where we collaborate pre-RP.
And that's all that I've got for the plotline so far. Now for the "requirements", if you would like to call them that.
- High Casual/Low Advanced only, please.
- At the beginning, your character is a rude, sassy, monotone young man, and at the end, he expresses so much emotion for my character that he cries at "her beauty". This means THERE WILL BE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.
- I'm all right with NSFW scenes later on in the roleplay.
- IF YOU WANT TO DROP, I SWEAR TO GOD, PLEASE TELL ME.
- I'm only taking on three partners for this RP, and I will post a marking whenever one of the slots is filled or re-opened.
~ PM ME IF INTERESTED, PLEASE. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO THREAD COMMENTS, NOR WILL THEY COUNT. ~