Have you ever felt so much emotion for someone, so much passion, so much love that you were ready to scream it to the world? The only thing standing in your way of doing so, is not knowing if they felt the same way for you? How do you tell them that you think they are your soul-mate, without ruining the closeness you share now?
My thoughts and cravings are going towards two closest of friends. My girl and your guy have been friends for years, middle school or even as far back as elementry. They have shared each other's deepest secrets, they have experianced each other's highs and lows, dried each other's tears and been each other's back bone for as long as they shall remember.
They are both seeking that special one to spend the rest of their lives with, but unable to tell each other who it is they would rather be with. Perhaps the boy has had girlfriends come and go, and is with one currently who doesn't actually make him happy. Perchance she is with a man who is pressuring her to take the next step in their relationship..
I am open to many other suggestions as for plot lines, but please, feel free to read through this and respond.
My rules are simple:
1. I would prefer to have at least two sentences to work with. If the situation calls for a one liner, than so be it. I try to put two sentences.
2. Grammar. I'm not looking for an English professor's grammar. I'm just looking for something that doesn't contain run-on sentences, punctuation where punctuation belongs, and capitals. I don't think this is hard to come by, but apparently it is very hard.
3. No Chatspeak or L33T outside of OOC. I find it more than just a little irritating, and L33T is just a complete annoyance to me.
4. Post at least once a week, I understand that school is starting back up and that everyone's all excited and overwhelmed with the new school year. If you expect you will be away for more than a week, please let me know. Vacations, holidays, jobs, and even school can be time consuming so just show some respect and send me a message.
5. Romance. I have mature romance in all of my roleplays. I am 26 years old, so I prefer my partners to be at least 18. No previous experience in the mature section needed, but at least have some knowledge. I am willing to time-skip some, if not most of the mature scenes but I do like to write out at least their first times together.
6. Long term. I am looking for someone who will role play with me for a while. I've had a few that have gathered plots with me and than decided they didn't have the time to start a new one. Please don't do this.
Please message me either on here, or in a PM about which RP you'd like to do. I'd prefer to RP either in thread or email, but PM works if you oppose to the other two options.
Thank you for your time, patience and responses.