MORE GAMES FOR ME TO NEVER GET AROUND TO PLAYING!
oh my god
TBFP's Shitstorm of Scariness 2 combined with this is gonna screw me over so hard.
Guys, I bought Dracula Origin.
I also ended up with 7 or 8 games, depending on what was a game and what was DLC.
AW SHIT LEFT FOR DEAD, I'VE BEEN MEANING TO GET THAT FOR AGES
- - - Updated - - -
What I've narrowed it down to:
- Left 4 Dead Bundle
- It's fucking L4D
- There are no cons
- It has amazing ratings, I've only heard good things about it, and it looks really cool
- I'm not the best at puzzle games, but I can usually figure them out with time
- Zafehouse: Diaries
- Seems interesting. It's cost is of the Devil
- Don't know how fun it'd be to play, or what replay value it has
- Master Reboot
- Looks really cool, seems to have philosophical elements
- It's the most expensive of the batch
- Lone Survivor
- I've heard good things, the music from the trailer was fantastic, psychological games are always cool
- One of those games where it doesn't look that fun just from seeing trailers and such
- Penumbra Bundle
- I've never gotten around to playing a scary game, and this looks like it'd deliver on that front. Cheap as hell
- Doesn't sink it's claws deep into my interest right off the bat
Total Cost: $39.18
If anyone has played any of these games, and have feedback for them, that'd be great.
Left 4 Dead is decent fun, but it seems like one of those games that'd only stay interesting if you're playing with people you know. Some Spam folks have it and have played together, but not for a while now. No idea about anything past the first game though, as that's the only one I have.
I have roughly $70 set aside just for getting games at any time...all of it will be gone once I have worked down the list.