For the IC link click the Star Wars picture
People of Power
Owner: Chaos Kodiak
Co-Co Owner: Drakel
Welcome again to Star Wars Destiny. For anyone who has question's please PM me or notify me in this OOC Thread. I will be more the happy to answer them. As my intro above states we are the Harbingers of a new era which for those of you who are not sure what I mean. It is simply stated, that we are going to make this universe from scratch. Nothing is preset, the story is not preset, there will be no Villains and Hero's in the universe when we begin, that is up to all of us what this story becomes. If that story be a classic villain vs hero, a love story, a war story, or all three put together. That is the beauty of a blank canvas, the possibilities are endless. In this role play we will each carve out our destiny's, an some of those destiny's will be bound to pass with others and others will take the fate of others destiny. The tone is set, the blank canvas is large flat and open, all it needs is some creative minds and dedicated artist's. If you think that is you then join me in this new era and choose your destiny!
1. This is a Casual-High role play so I am looking for at least 5 sentences each post.
2. As for grammar I am not a grammar Nazi but however I want to be able to read your post so no L33T under any circumstances.
3. You may have up to three characters for the time being but you must be active with all your created characters.
4. There will be no God-Modding or God Mode in this RP period.
5. This RP will be rated PG 17 however per children RP on this site anything beyond bare chest's must be taken to PM.
6. As I do not know what direction this will go in I would take caution joining this role play it could get bloody or super fuzzy who knows
7. Swearing is okay with me but not every other fucking god damn word. Got me?
8. Everyone who joins contributes no matter what I want you to go loose and create, don't take the back seat take the wheel.
9. No heated arguments outside of IC this is not productive for an creative environment, for a problem take it to PM or ill solve it an we don't want that.
10. I want dedicated Role players so if your gonna start then abandon don't even bother.
11. Just have fun these rules are guide lines for my role play but I am not incredibly strict and rock hard, I enjoy a good role play so I want you to do the same.
12. If you bothered to read these rules which I hope you did put 'No L33T makes a happy GM' at the end of your Character profile.
Character Profile Format
((Note: This Profile will be a large determination of if I accept you into Role play or not. While im not incredibly strict I wanna know you are dedicated enough to make a good Bio. Also keep in mind this is a blank canvas so this format is just to get you started if you feel the need to add a section for your character go right ahead and add it in if it applies to you. Feel free to present a race of any kind, so long as you provide a planet and all race info you would like to input(3 paragraphs or more) as well as a bio that makes the race seem like they belong in the Star Wars universe.
Also, the CS Library link is right here, so click it
Species: (Custom if you can provide a world and info)
Personality: (TBR allowed)
Calling: (Bounty Hunter, Jedi, Smuggler etc)
Force Sensitivity: Yes or No
Abilities: (Force Powers included)
Gear: (Describe lightsaber, be sure to get into detail with certain gear you may have)
Property: (Pets, Droid, Transport)
Playable Factions & Faction Info
Nation Name: Shillto An'velro Ot'rin Drak
Home World: Io
- Monarch: These are the Rulers of the Drake Race. There are only 13 in the entire world. Naturally they are the highest power in the world however there are several rules and laws of each nation that prevents horrid leadership. Should one die there is a great meeting held and the Vanguard who are selected all go on what is called the "Fourth Trial" and a great, world renown competition is held for the thirteen top selected Vanguard, leading to the conclusion of a battle to the death between the final three. Each Monarchy was once a Vanguard and each are appointed to committed to the well being of their own nation and each have a selective task that each must do for the world. Where one specializes in economics, another could specialize in war or peace. Monarchies are kept at the highest of protection, their minions force them to never leave their castle homes in fear of assassination or worse, right of challenge. Monarchies can be challenged to a duel of 3 challenges by a Vanguard; 1) Intellect, 2) Speed/Agility and 3) Combat skill, and should the monarchy lose all three, he loses his/her right to rule and so is replaced by the Vanguard who challenged them. The loser, and his/her family are sentenced to death for high treason. Naturally the next of kin can also become ruler and replace the monarch but only after he/she received Shaman's blessing and fulfilled the right of passage, which leads to the murder of the previous Monarch. By law though, Monarchs are NOT allowed to see "The Light" or "Holy Weapons"... AKA Lightsabers and are punished to death by the Shaman council if they did. Which is why most of them become blind and are heavily protected.
- Shamans: These are the major religious rulers of the race. They are masters of the force in their own way and there are 30 of them, two per nation and four who are sent to a secret library to learn from it and guard it for life... never to be seen again. Shamans are rare due to that they are born with wings. Any Drake born with wings is instantly sent to the temple and then to the Shaman council, in which they take up apprenticeship and taught for the rest of their life on the ways of the force, the world's lore, the way of the "Light Blade" (lightsaber) and the law. Shamans never get to know their families for it is now the other Shamans. Shamans are the judge, jury and executioner and their word is the law that is stated by their religion. Of course there are priests who follow under the shaman though in the end, the shamans are always right and never fought against. Even though they are feared they are also loved at the same time and are highly respected for the life time devotion to the sacred religion and teachings of Io, which is also why they are hardly questioned and instead praised for their good work and constant help within communities.
- The Elite: These are the guardians of the Shamans. They random in number, between 10 for one shaman, to 1 for another, each are good friends of the Shaman and given the choice to serve said Shaman for life, all to protect the Shaman. Each of the Elite are given a lightsaber, even though they are never really trained on the use of it they might still be taught by the Shaman to better protect them. They are sworn in by oath to die protecting the Shaman, and should a Shaman die but they're not dead, they're put under public execution by the shamans and the public, along with their families, friends, acquaintances and more and their bodies are thrown into the sewers as their names are forever erased and dishonored world wide. Punishment may even include the death of all who mentions them and acknowledges them as their own kind. Which is why most Elite would rather die for the shamans than live with their blood on his hands. However they also live in great luxury and families are paid greatly for their great devotion to the Shaman. Because of this service, when an Elite walks by they are saluted and cheered for.
- Vanguard: These are the real great power of the world. The Vanguard take up a great burden and once they publicly declare themselves as a Vanguard they are given three years of training and are constantly told if they are sure they wish to be such. The Vanguard tends to be priests or greater users of the force than the rest of the community however anyone can be one. Once the three years of highly intense training is complete they are given "Light Blade" (a lightsaber.) and are held a 6 day celebration. Once the fourth day is over they are no longer allowed to decline on being a Vanguard. By the fifth day they are given a map and are told to never return to their home nation until three important tasks are complete. First, Travel to all the capital cities, and learn the lore of the world. Second, receive the blessing from each Shaman, in which the first two blessings are given to him instantly and the final four will give him their blessings in the end, when they find him... Blessings by Shamans come with a high price and usually they request 6 tasks to be done first before the blessing is given. Finally, The Vanguard must bring back something great upon the return to their home nation. Once they are given a map and told what to do, they are exiled from their home nation and if they don't finish any of the three tasks, they are executed publicly. The Vanguard are a common thing though there are still so few Vanguard seen due to that most of them are either killed or have decided to stay in another nation instead of continuing on their quest. Vanguards are also allowed to replace a monarchy via Right of Challenge or Fourth Trial, though for gaining this power they are forced to give up their lightsaber and are told to never see one again. Vanguards are the major heroes and celebrities of the world. The Drakes Kneel for any Vanguard who completed the three Trials. The Vanguard are wise, intelligent, crafty, strong, and very powerful. They are held at near Shaman level of respect and honored greatly. If they ask for a job it is instantly theirs and due to their great service they are paid by the monarch of their home city personally every month. Drakes tend to go to the Vanguard more than they would to priests and Shaman when it comes to advice, even if it is religious.
Home World Information
Home world Name: Io
Home World Size: The size of Mars
Common Race: Dakes
Home World Population: 4,500,000
Home World Info: The world is mostly mountainous and full of caverns, caves, stone bridges, and canyons. The world is 60% ocean though unlike Earth Io's Ocean is freshwater and has Eight connected (or fairly close) continents and a lot of islands scattered around the world. The world may be mountainous though it is beyond colorful with fiery volcanic regions to vast deserts to large forests and even a dark, black caverns. around the entire world there could be large or small land formations floating around in the air. Some have maintains, others are flat plains. Some have large lakes, others have volcanoes. Some are rocky, others are covered in crystals. Some even explode due to the natural force keeping it up.
Rings: 16, Two large, colorful Rings that cross each other with one having 9 layers and the other having 7
Moons: 3, an earthlike one, a Teal one and a red one.
Moon Sizes: They are all similar in size.
Racial Appearance: 7 feet tall, Slim-muscular the Drakes are a scaled bipedal dragon like race. Their heads tend to have horns, hornlets, fins, and other assorted things as do they have tails. Their eyes are similar to a Dragon's eyes. They have tails that may or may not also be spiked and only in very rare occasions are they born with wings. They very in colors and appearances but overall the concept is the same. Their hands are clawed and their feet are hind/raptor like.
Racial Information: The Drakes have a high connection to the force but very few are trained in it. They have a two heart, four lung system, which speeds up the flow of blood and increase the breathing control. They also have a VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SLOW metabolism, hardly ever needing to eat. Their eyes are equal to that of a Hawk's (8x more clear than human's), They can hear 5x better than humans, smell and taste is increased by 14x more than a human's and they naturally have a sixth sense. However Their sense of touch is both increased and decreased in a way. They have a lot less neurons in their body to allow the sense of touch but due to their bodies being scaled they can feel vibrations better than humans, even though they have a lot less neurons. In other words, when stabbed, touched or even hugged it's less painful, and less noticed. All these advantages come with their own disadvantages, meaning that a bright flash of light can probably permanently blind them, a normally bad smell can knock them out and a loud sound is 5x louder and more painful to their ears and they are 3x less likely to notice a major wound, pushing the body more than what naturally should happen (causing fatal injury to be even more fatal due to not noticing it till it's too late.) They have heightened endorphins which might also explain why they don't notice as much pain in combat till it's too late. They also feel great discomfort inside Tanks and spaceships and refuse to go in one or build one due to that their long distant ancestors had great amounts of motion sickness which the race adapted against... even though they still distrust the machines.
They are resistant to many of the diseases known however they have few diseases that are beyond devastating and almost plague like when they do become sick.
More information will come.
Culture: The Drake culture is very strong all around. They are a very religious race who believe that the force is multiple different entities working along side one another instead of the occasional two sides or the force being one being overall. They are masters of what the rest of the universe would like to call, " New force" or "The third Divide" and have a very strict law system. While the force may be commonly used in the force planet, it's not uncommon for there to be Drakes who are not force sensitives. Even so, very few are masters of their version of the force and those who are worked near lifetimes to get where they are. They live in very large cave cities which tend to be in the mountains, canyons or the overly large flying land formations. They are masters of architecture for their cities cover the entire caver that they are built in. Towers come down from the ceiling, are along the walls, or even on the ground going up and great statues of the god that city worships cover the city along with the the city's insignia. Statues of the city's great Dragon could be seen standing on the ground or held on to a large tower and even on the walls of the city. Every brick of stone has a a visible word written on it in their language, all of which tell the story of the city and their god. When one of the bricks are starting to show shines of age and the word is starting to become hard to see on the brick, the community almost instantly replace said brick and there are even large stone shacks built around the city to store the replacement bricks.
Due to a major plague that affects the humans on the planet, for the few humans that are left alive some of the Drakes took pity on them and allowed the surviving few to stay in their cities for safety, however nothing is free and so the humans are more like slaves. Drakes treat their slaves well and give them a nice room of their own. As long as the human continues to work they are allowed to stay and continue to live in the city. Some humans even adopted the Drake religious beliefs and are glad to work in trade of safety and their lives since anything is better than where the cavernous, dark, plague infested cities that they used to live in.
The Drakes are all in a world peace however it is known that battles still take place and that they are all still at war against one another. They tolerate one another and accept the other's beliefs in the cities though that doesn't change the fact that the majority of the time a small army or two is called out to battle against another force of the Drakes. These battles are more privet and are to settle major disputes and increase the size of their lands, but are not to completely destroy all of the enemy. Think of it like the Drow's battles, but the goal isn't to kill all... it's to settle major things like the need of more supplies, to take a mine or even increase their lands. The losing monarch of the battle is, by law,forced to give in to three demands. War and battle is not unknown to them and is at times looked forward to though it's also followed by codes of honor and a shaman is at times there to read the laws of war before the battle takes place.
Drakes don't really have a world wide calendar system so the majority can't tell time well, and don't even know their own age and when they do find out about the universal calendar they'd more than likely just say ten years, which was the day that the planet and race was discovered, not their actual age. Even though they don't have any form of calendar system they have celebrations, festivals and large parties commonly, almost weekly to monthly at a random date that may appear to be affected by the placement of the moons, rings and sun.
Drakes all have three names, Tribe name (which comes first), Commoner name and finally the Family Name, each name holds significant value in it's own right. The Tribe name is used by other members in the Tribe, in which it usually has the word "Brother - Tribename-" This name is like the occasional last name except it is shared by all tribe members and is placed at the beginning. (So far I only given 1 Tribe name, " Razujint'chrit'kolkorous" - Yes they are ALL this long and complicated, if not more.) The Commoner name is a rather simple name and is given to complete strangers who are not from the tribenation as a courtasy to at least give a name. These names are short and easy to say compared to both the Tribe and family names. A family name is placed last and is the actual name of the individual. These names are used by only family and good friends and are kept discreet from all who do not fit those two categories. The only exception to the name rules are the Shamans, who are given all three names for use, in which as tradition they use all three names.
More info coming soon
Race Abilities: Heightened senses, Agile, Durable, high endurance, Natural force users, Disease resistance, Architecture Masters and Honorable.
Race Flaws: Disliking modes of mechanical transportation, Heightened senses, fear of disease, Religious, Can't sense wounds.
Race Religion: Long story short, They believe that There were once 3 great Dragons who created the first force. In doing such they also created 10 more Dragons. The other dragons took parts of the force and made their own force. As they created the force The dragons then created Io. The gods were happy with each other and the world they made. Soon though they all decided to create life, and in doing such each of them made 4 drakes out of their own image. When the gods noticed that the others stole their idea the gods declared war on one another and created the monstrosities of the world to help kill each other off. In the end all the gods died, leaving behind the force, their knowledge, the world and their creations as their legacy.
The Third Divide
About the Third Divide: The Third Divide is what the Jedi, Sith and all other users of the force call this new force. The Third Divide was discovered after the Drakes and were commonly used by some of the Drake's unusual force abilities and talent for abilities that already existed that were said to be too hard for the occasional Force user to use. The Third Divide in it self though, is a completely new force entity all together.
The Third Divide is destructive but also constructive and in a sense more elemental oriented than both the Dark and Light side. Where the Dark side uses Anger, Rage, Hatred, Fear and Aggression, and the light uses Honesty, Compassion, Mercy, Self-Sacrifice, and Peace, the third Divide uses Acceptance, Understanding, Neutrality, Pleasure and Control. It is more on the lines of "Don't interfere unless you actually want to." and " Do what Makes you happy, as long as you can control your actions and can face consequences for them." more than the Jedi's, " Do what is right, even if you don't want to." and the Dark Jedi's, " Do What you want without any limits within the power of your hate." common thought patterns. Most users of the Third Divide believe that everything happens for a reason and that Fate does what it will and no matter what the end outcome will happen... So they don't try as much to help or harm people but instead they just do what they want within the limits they keep themselves in. It's not uncommon for users to lean to the light or dark side due to the beliefs that individual holds, however the power of the Third Divide is still a neutral form between both the light and dark force.
Here are some 'quotes' (all made by me) to understand the concept better.
" One must understand that there is no good or evil, only opinions and ideas. One must accept that both the Dark and the Light exists and that they both have their own forms of doing things. Only with these two things can you gain true neutrality."
" Why worry if they live or die? Fate is what it shall be and there is no way around it. So come and celebrate with them instead!"
" You say that there are two sides to every coin, and that may be true however the force is no coin... It is power, and what you do with it is your choice, but know that there will always be consequences with your choices that you must first accept having."
" Right and Wrong are what you make of it, but that does not mean it still exists."
" Some say fighting is wrong... I say it is fun and good for the soul"
" While the Jedi search for the peaceful way of handling things, and the Sith search for destructive ways... I look for which way is the most fun and gives less consequence."
" Dangerous? Yes. Stupid? Yes. But let me ask you this, was it fun?"
Improved Force Abilities: (All of these have already been used in the force but due to the Third Divide they are now more common, more powerful than before and/or easier to use. Perfected means that any of the above.
- Force Hide: A once rare force ability that was mainly used by the Twilight order, it is commonly used and practiced by the Drakes who use the third divide and the dark side of the force instead of the light side. This renders the user invisible to the naked eye for a time while also hiding their entire presence from other Force-sensitives of lesser power. It is now more easy to use and more renown now in comparison to how it was before. (Old ability- Perfected)
- Dark Vision: An ability that leaned to the light side, it is now perfected for perfect night vision and can see those who use force concealment. (Old ability- Perfected)
- Phase: The ability to phase through matter. It was rarely used and little info of which side it belonged to was ever given. Ergo, I'm saying that it originated from the Third Divide.
- Combustion: A Rarely used and dangerous force ability that was rarely used by both sides of the force and when it was it used a lot of the force to even try. Neither could perfect it without using a lot of the force and the reason why is because it was part of the Third Divide. Users of The Third Divide commonly use it with ease. Depending on the size, weight, durability of the object determines the amount of force used but when using the Third Divide it's 1/2 of the normal jedi or sith's force use... causes shit to explode. (Rare ability- Third Divide perfection)
- Pyrokenesis: Creation and control of fire, a hard ability to use by the normal Jedi & Sith and usually requires a substance first to make the flame. It belongs to the Third Divide as it is a neutral ability and belongs to neither Sith nor jedi. When using the third divide 5 more abilities come with pyrokenesis and it is possible to perfect... unlike before. (Rare ability - Third divide perfected)
- Ray: Is now far more controllable for the jedi's use and can even be used as a better weapon now since a major trick to it was revealed. (Rare ability- More common, Easier use)
- Saberforce: Unlike before where the lightsaber was altered minor, if at all the Saborforce is the ability to control the lightsaber's blade to bend, lengthen, or even flatten to create a shield instead of it staying as the occasional blade. - You can be more creative in lightsaber combat.
- Art of Fire: Since Pyrokenesis is said to be mastered it is now a new force ability all together, creation of fire like abilities are now common and are used and even properties of said fire could be bent with the highly skilled. The User can even use this for melee combat when needed if they are trained enough in this force. Offence and constantly attacking is valued when using this force.
- Blood force: This force is a Third Divide, Dark side mix as it controls stilt blood for the use of combat and/or healing. This force can bend blood and turn it into blades of dry blood or tendrils to help fight enemies or even for torture use. The highly skilled could even control the blood flow within one's body, should said person be weak enough in the force to not be able to resist it. Taking the advantage of the enemies' weakness is highly valued in combat.
- Art of Frost: This force is used by the Third divide users and holds an opposite effect of the art of Fire. Creating objects of ice by freezing air molecules and when included to telekinesis it could be a force not to be reckoned with, however without it the Art of frost is more fore close combat and Defense than offence. Tricks and taking up the Defensive till an opportunity comes is highly valued.
- Saberbend; The ability to bend the user's lightsaber at will for as long as the blade is at the current time.
- Sabershot; The ability to quickly lengthen the lighsaber's blade by thinning it, which weaken's the blade's strength, making it shoot for a quick stab with little effort.
- Sabershield; Flattens the blade of the lightsaber to create a shield.. it may also shorten the blade temporarily.
- Splitsaber; cut's the blade of the user's lightaber in half.
- Art of Fire:
- Burning Touch; Burns a target by touching them and creating the heat of a flame.
- Force Fire: This also shoots a flame out of the hands and is one of the most simple out of the third divide to control, next to burning hands... Acts similar to force lightning and force light mix.
- Fireshot; The user can create a fire and shoot it at his/her enemies
- Pyromastery: Heightened control over fire compared to the light/dark side users.
- Wall of Fire: A Defensive ability that creates a wall of fire to trap enemies or keep them from chasing.
- Engulf: Creates a large flame that can be controlled to cause more devastating attacks.
- Firestorm: Creates a tornado of fire similar to the light side's whirlwind... just on fire. Wirlwind can also disband this ability due to that...well... wind controls fire.
- Inferno: a much greater form of firestorm but it's of higher power and is usually around the user.
- Nova: Creates a wave of fire that burns all that surrounds the user.
- Blood Force:
- Blood Control: can control spilt blood from an enemy telepathically, friend or their self.
- Force flow: -Needs a cut from enemy- causes blood to flow out of a wound of an enemy quicker.
- Vampirism: -needs a cut- Takes the blood from your wound to heal a person.
- Blood Spike: -needs spilt blood- telepathically creates spikes out of blood, that could be used in several ways. from a large spike from the ground to impale an enemy to shooting multiple little spikes.
- Blood Blade: -needs spilt blood- Creates a thin blade of blood that can be shot to slice an opponent.
- Blood Tendril: -needs spilt blood- Creates tendrils that can be telepathically used.
- Blood Anemia: changes the shape of the cells in blood to be like hooks (an actual disease) and causes permanent damage.
- Blood Freeze: The final ability of the Blood force, one can fully control the blood inside the body of a far weaker force user and stops the blood flow, killing the target.
- Art of Frost:
- Cryokenesis: Controls the cold telepathically (Snow, ice, ect..)
- Freezing Touch: Can use the force to freeze a target or an area when you touch them.
- Force Frost: Can use the force to freeze particles in the air to create frost that'll help slow down an attacking target.
- Flash Freeze: Can now quickly freeze the particles of the air within seconds to create ice in large quantities.
- Ice Bolt: Freezes the air to create a shard of pure ice and shoot it telepathically to a target.
- Ice Volley: Creates many smaller ice shards made of pure ice and shoots them telepathically at a target.
- Frozen Spike: Shoots frozen spikes that come first from the ground going up to quickly kill a target
- Ice wall: Creates a wall made of ice to help defend one self.
- Ice Dome: Creates a dome of ice to give complete protection by freezing air particles.
- Dome Bomb: -Ice Dome required- Uses the dome and sends it flying in sharp shards of ice everywhere to kill all enemies surrounding it.
- Dome Trap: - Ice Dome required- Traps an enemy inside the dome and then impales him/her by creating spikes that are created quickly inside said dome.
- Frozen Armor: - Tapas required- Creates an armor of ice around the body to defend one's self or others.
- Armor Bomb: -Tapas & Frozen Armor required- Uses the armor and sends it flying in sharp shards of ice everywhere surrounding it.
- Other Third Divide Abilities:
- Force Dash: Eight times more quicker than force sprint but far less of a time could it be used. In a sense it's usually one step that could send the user ten feet forward in a shorter time. It's mostly used in combat for quickly striking down enemies as the user moves past them.
- Lifelink: A mix between Force heal and force drain, it can heal a wound that the target has while placing said wound onto the user, also works vice versa or between two targets.
- Combat-meditation: In the midst of combat, the user can still be meditating to further their ability in the force in the heat of battle and become one with the third divide. It also increases the moral and the will to continue fighting. A very common ability for the users of the Third Divide.
- Thought Link: Gives a thought or memory that a user has to a target while also taking a thought or memory from the target to the user, this is commonly used by the Third divide users to have both be one with the force.
Name: Mesh'La Aray 'the beautiful pain,' the name given to her by the resistance, both for the beauty she once had, and for her deep, perpetual sadness at what Mandalore has become.
Appearance without helmet:
Personality: Mesh'La is a loud, and charismatic Mandalorian, prone to both rousing speeches and impassioned battled cries. When she is happy, or excited, she is a very talkative person, going on and on about her thoughts, and hopes and dreams. As sadness creeps in, she withdraws from everyone around her, doing what she can to isolate herself from others to keep her pain upon her shoulders alone. Once roused to anger, which is not hard to do, she is a whirlwind of insults and threats, roaring down any and all who have incurred her wrath.
History: Not much is known about her early past, though the older Mand'o who knew her before she became what she is now, speak of a sweet girl without a care in the galaxy. She left Mandalore, several years before the rise of Clan Val to explore the galaxy and hunt both beasts and sentient beings. In time, she found her favorite targets were those who could wield The Force, particularly those who claimed to be disciples of 'the third divide.' Aray learned the tricks, and skills necessary to use every advantage she could muster against these foes, and while she was largely successful, she did not get away unscathed. One day, while pursuing a particularly nimble force user on a speeder bike, Aray let herself get caught up in the chase, and was caught off guard when her quarry rounded on her and made a squeezing gesture. All at once, her legs exploded with pain, as they were crushed together onto the bike so hard that it nearly snapped the fragile machine in half. Crashing into a rock cluster, Aray's face was horribly scarred and burned, and it was not until she managed to claw her way out of the flaming wreckage that she found the true damage her target had done. Splinters of bone stuck out from her ruined legs, bringing her hunting career to a complete halt. Using her stored money from bounties she had collected in the earlier days of her escapades, Aray bought robotic replacements for her legs, restoring her ability to move on her own, though she chose this point to retire from the hunting racket. Upon returning to what had once been her home, Aray found it to be a wretched hive of false Mand'o's, using and even teaching the force. It did not take long for her to rouse the discontent among those without force abilities, and create The True Mandalorians organization.
Since the rise of Clan Val, there have been those who view its leaders and members as less than Mandalorian. 'They have lost their warrior spirit!' the people cry, as they see the Force being used as an augment and a weapon, this new 'third divide' being taught to a people who once struck fear into the stars with only martial prowess. Such is the ideology that The True Mandalorians is based upon. The Force, is an unnatural occurrence and those afflicted by it are unmandalorian abominations, unfit to call themselves Mandalorians, let alone warriors. With every passing day, this group gains followers, as more and more mandalorians see through the pale lies of the Val Clan, and seek to restore Mandalore to its once great name. The group has cells all through out the planet, each linked by a specific leader who communicates with the others through secured channels and symbols. At their outset, The True Mandalorians had taken to bombing and assaulting centers of Clan Val's force users, but lately their aggression has grown with strength, and they seek to unseat Clan Val from its position of power across the planet.
"We think too often in terms of dualism: Jedi or Sith, light or dark, right or wrong. But there are three sides to this blade, not two, opposed and similar at the same time. The third edge is the Mandalorian, the edge that all should fear." -Kadan Val
Clan Information: The Mandalorian clan Val sprang into action and donned their armor almost immediately after the death of their leader Mandalore. His death resulted in many fights between the clans of Mandalore, some transformed into violent blood feuds while others just ended as quickly as they began. The planet was torn apart and damaged greatly by the battles among the clans. The members of Clan Val were gifted and had one major advantage over the other clans, they were all gifted with the force. What were once insurmountable odds, the constant ambushes, raids, and carpet bombings where now easily defended against. The clan foresaw these many attacks that seemed relentless, once their enemies began being slaughtered without remorse, just as they did them, Clan Val rose up and began to further manipulate their abilities to better themselves in battle, resulting in many new abilities exclusive to Mandalorians of their kind. As the tide of the war began turning, the remaining clans laid down their weapons, swearing themselves to Val. The trials for the newest arrivals were grueling and many did not survive a single night, the ones who were strong with the force survived with effort. The planet's natives began repairing the destroyed areas of their world, reverting back to normalcy rather quickly, though through the years tensions still flared. To be ensured that another event such as the war between the clans should not happen again, a monarchy was formed, the next heir to the throne would lead the clans. Through guidance of the force the Mandalorians started anew, the clan Val became the most revered and feared Mandalorians of their race, being known for their bounty hunting skills and Jedi killing. Val used this credit to gain more people interested in their work, which resulted in a booming economic system for Mandalorians, allowing them to buy metals to form Beskar(Mandalorian iron) and build ships, eventually whole fleets. Mandalore would be known as a galactic power whether it was wanted or not.
Profession: Bounty Hunter/Jedi Hunter
Weapons: Lightsaber w/Black core and Red outline, Mandalorian Ripper, EE-3 Carbine, Mandalorian Ripper, Wrist Rocket, Vibrosword w/cortosis weave
Equipment: Mandalorian Heavy armor, Jetpack
Other Items: Gyro-Grappler,Bounty Scanner,Medkit, Rebreather in helmet, Crushgaunts, Fibercord Whip
Skills: Kadan is a fairly well swordsman able to use vibroswords with ease but has some trouble with his lightsaber and needs training as well as being and experienced hunter able to read his environment and set traps.
Personality: Always ready to fight, referring to it as fun.
Bio: Kadan Val came from a clan that excelled at bounty hunting and were natural born force sensitives, his father being as proud as he was, put his son through rigorous training to prepare him for such ways. Kadan was a hunter before his father's passing able to read his environment and set traps to catch his prey, using his skills to find and kill many bounties. When his father passed, he left him his lightsaber that he used to fight specifically Jedi, Kadan vowed to always honor his father by using his blade to strike down every Jedi that he fought.
Name: Novoc Val
Homeworld:Mandalore Force-Sensitive: Yes
Profession: Bounty Hunter/ Protectorate
Weapons: EE-3 Carbine, Mandalorian Ripper, Wrist Rocket, Cortosis weave combat knife
Equipment: Mandalorian Heavy armor, Jetpack Other Items: Gyro-Grappler,Bounty Scanner,Medkit, Rebreather in helmet, Crushgaunts, Fibercord Whip
Property: Gauntlet Ship
Skills: swordsmanship, strength
Personality: Always ready to fight, Violent towards anyone and anything threatening his brother
Name: Kreya Val
Profession: Bounty Hunter, Medic, Hunter
Weapons: Mandalorian Ripper, EE-3 Carbine, Mandalorian Ripper w/lightsaber resistant bayonet, Wrist Rocket, Vibrosword w/cortosis weave, smoke and flash grenades(3 each)
Equipment: Mandalorian light armor, Jetpack Other Items: Gyro-Grappler,Bounty Scanner,Medkit, Rebreather in helmet, Crushgaunts, Fibercord Whip, Medical supplies Property: nothing yetForce Powers: Force Draw, Blaster Bending, Blaster Bouncing, Blaster Deflection, Blind Fire, Force Leap, Danger Sense, Force Guidance
Skills: Medical, Hunting
Personality:Cold towards people she distrusts
(Note: Plenty more will be added over time. This is the basic Layout for the Xenos for the time being.)
Planet Name: Ethiea
Planet Race: Xenos
Planet Size: The size of Jupiter
Planet: Exterior View
Planet: Interior View
Planet Description: The planet of Ethiea is a barren planet which almost 50 percent or more of its surface is covered in molten lava. The surface is hot to the touch and the ground itself is always at sixty degree's temperature. The planet has no blue sky for it is constantly covered by the black smoke rising from the numerous mountainous volcanoes which are active on the planet. The atmosphere of the planet is breathable for different races, but is toxic to humanoid species who need clean air to breath. Water is a very scarce resource of Ethiea, it is only found deep within the planets interior, and because of this most of the wild animals can be found around this central point. Ethiea is also filled with many weak portions of loose and dangerous rock, rock slides are a very constant threat to any who walk its surface. Ethiea is also has a very large crystal mine on its southern tip where it is more cool, which makes this planet well protected by the ones who inhabit it.
Race Name: Xenos
Race Appearance: The Xenos are very hard to look at, and sometimes even harder to swallow when you first glance at their appearance. The Xenos varie from a height of 6 foot to the highest recorded height of 9 feet. They have the appearance of a humanoid species but they are not human in the least. Their skin looks cracked and often times Xenos are grey in color or white depending on the one in question. Their skin is made of rock and feel like it if you touch them and while it looks like an Xenos will fall apart this is just part of their make up. Their eye's are usually fully white with a small black dot in the center, or some very rare Xenos have eye's with human like pupils but it is one in a million. They are usually large but in a muscular way there are no fat Xenos.
Race Information: The Xenos have no clear point of where they originated from for as long as there has been life there has also been Xenos. Numbering only 10,000 in all the universe the Xenos are a very rare race. Xenos are never children or do Xenos reproduce, they are from the planet in which they inhabit and are born adults. There are no female Xenos it is a population of males. Every Xenos is born with superior strength and agility, but they will lack in intelligence in the long run. From birth Xenos are born with the ability to fight inbred into their minds, they are born warriors and born with a mentality to kill. While they are strong and they quick with an unlimited endurance Xenos are born blind, which is why their eye's are milky white. It is very rare for an Xenos to have sight. Their senses such as hearing an seeing are hearing and smelling are strong. But there true ability to see is within the force, every Xenos born has the ability to harness the force. While many are unaware of this they are capable of using the force to their ability if they choose to. Xenos do not eat or do they require sleep for their bodies do not have internal organs on the exception of their heart which is their weakness and their strength. The only other organ besides a heart that Xenos possess is the brain. Xenos are also able to live for major amounts of time the oldest being over 800 years old.
Culture: The Xenos do not truly have a culture, they are born for one thing and one thing only and that is to be a warrior. Xenos do not fight amongst themselves and are as one big clan. They have no concept of time or do they have a concept of what day it currently is for these things do not matter to mostly all of the Xenos. It is very rare for Xenos to turn on their fellow brothers, so there is no law system within the race but they are very strict when it comes to outsiders approaching their planet. They will kill any who intrude on their planet, they know no fear or pain and they will die to protect the planet in which they reside. They do not have Kings or those who lead them, for the most part they are very much like wild natives living off the land. However to say that there has never been a smart Xenos is a big exaggeration. For every 1000 Xenos there is one that excels beyond the rest, and this is usually the same one who leaves the planet for bigger horizons. It is unclear as to why this happens or why these Xenos are different, for much of the Xenos race is very unknown and even more lost.
Abilities: Super strength, Endurance, agility, Impervious to disease, Force Sensitive, heightened senses
Flaws: Blind, breathing on other planets, sensitive to cold temperatures even to the point of death, Emotionless
Religion: The Xenos have no religion and believe in no after life. There have been very few who have embraced any kind of religion.
Nation InformationComing Soon
Nation Name: Pred‘itoria Shilit’yash Hish
Home World: Chaparral V
- King (Ki'ang To'vit): The King of the Yautja is the highest ranking within the hierarchy of the Yaujta. There is only ever one King, the King of Yautja is among the most Elite warrior that the race has to offer. The position is one of ultimate respect and ultimate courage. The road to becoming King is a long and dangerous one, for the only way to ever ascend to throne is to prove that you are of the toughest of all the Yautja. The only way to do this is to pass the three trials of Yash‘imo Pro‘toshi which means ‘The trials of Courage‘. The first trial takes place off planet, the Yaujta must travel to a distant planet of great predators called Trej‘yio. Alone with no weapons the Yautja must fashion weapons made from the land and hunt the largest predator on the face of the planet. If successful if this trial, the Yautja must bring back armor made from the hide of this creature to prove their defeat of the creature. The second trial is preformed on a sacred planet named Dea‘toll Gret‘hon, the Yaujta will be dropped on this planet with nothing more then the armor they have harnessed from the first trial and survive for a whole year with no help. If successful in this trial the Yautja will become part of the Inner Circle of Elite Warriors called the Batt‘ol Har‘don. Only then can the Yaujta challenge the King of Yautja. The challenge is an open duel, which takes places once a year when all three moons that orbit Chaparrel V align as one. If more then one challenges the King at any time a preliminary battle will take place between those who challenge and the one who survives will earn the right to face the King. The battle between King and opponent is a death match, the only way to ascend the throne is to beat the King in hand to hand combat and kill him. If successful then that Yautja will become the new King until death take him, or a challenger arises and kills him in honorable combat.
- Inner Circle (Batt’ol Har’don): The Inner circle is the Kings highest warriors and among the most respected of all the Yaujta below the King himself. These Elite warriors have all passed the second trial of the Yash’imo Pro’Toshi and have proved their courage and bravery. They have the authority over all other Yautja and make the final decisions that come down from the King himself and are the ones who implement the orders of the King. The Inner Circle are also the ones who over see the three trials, and are the ones responsible for choosing the ones honorable and brave enough to join their class. If one chooses to defy the King of Yaujta or fail to complete the trials, the Elite warriors of the Inner Circle are the ones you must contend with. To mess with the Yaujta is to mess with death itself, for the Inner Circle is the Judge, Jury, and executioner of the Hierarchy an they make the decision if one needs to die or not.
- Protectors (Pro’tash Hin’so): This group of warriors is directly below the Inner Circle, these are the Warriors who have passed the first trial but have chosen not to undertake the next trials. These Yautja have earned respect among their peers and are the personal guard of the Inner Circle. These Warriors are the back bone of the Yautja forces if there were to ever be an invasion of the Yautja planet, these warriors would be on the front lines of the intrusion, and these warriors are also the front line warriors when and if the Hierarchy decides to invade another planet for what ever reason. Any day to day problems are dealt with by these warriors and if the need truly calls for it they are the ones who must protect the younger of the Yaujta. If they are to ever fail in their mission then immediate death is put upon these Warriors. They are hardened and ready to contend with what ever threat comes to their Nation, their people, and their planet.
- Warrior (War'tior Mos'poi): This is the lowest rank in the Hierarchy, any Yautja that is young or has never completed any of the trials is put into this class. These Warriors are always in constant and harsh training (usually by the Protectors) to become prepared for the Trials. These warriors have not earned the respect yet among the other Yautja. It is within this class that the truly gifted of the Yautja are sought out and the weak Yautja are exiled to planets all over the galaxy. This is at most the hardest class to be in for as a young Yautja you will bare much pain in training, and when in adulthood you can only stay in this class for a short time before you must descend the first trial. If you refuse to undertake the first trial to establish your position in the Yautja hierarchy then you will be exiled forever and to never return. In extreme cases you will be exiled to the sacred planet where you will become prey and a test for those undergoing their second trial. It is in this class and this class only where Warriors of great are born and where Warriors who fail are made.
Home World Information
Home world Name: Chaparral V
Home World Size: Half the Size of Jupiter
Common Race: Yautja
Home World Population: 1,000,000
Home World Info: Chaparral five is a planet full of dark and very thick jungle. At many points that canopy above can become so thick that not even the sun can shine through. The planet is abundant with every kin of resource needed to survive from the bare basics of water and meat (to those brave enough to hunt it) to minerals and ores which can be used in the construction of buildings, weapons ammo and armor. The planet is full of all kinds of beast ranging from small to big, some of the nastiest beasts being the Vornskr, the Rancor, and the deadly Nexu. The planet offers many deep caverns and caves to hide in for these creatures and the thick foliage offers them ample stealth to hunt prey. The farther in toawrds the center of the planet you go, the more dangerous and bigger the beasts will become.
Moons: Chaparral has three moons in which surround it named Sin'ti, Gin'hi, and Gol'ti. None of the moons are livable for they have no oxygen what so ever. Sin'ti is a deep hue blue. Gin'hi is a dark red. Gol'ti is a dark green. On the night of the moons eclipse the moons become one bathing the planet of Chaparral V in what is called the sacred light which is a deep golden.
Moon Sizes: Gin'hi is the biggest, then Gol'ti is a size smaller then Gin'hi, and the final moon Sin'ti is the smallest.
Racial Appearance:Yautja are physically distinguished from other sentients by their greater height, arthropod-like mandibles and long, hair-like appendages on their heads that are set into their skulls. Usually varying from different colors such as brown, green, red and even in rarer cases white, the Yautja come in many shapes and sizes. Heights among older males usually range from 7 foot to 10 foot and the average range for female is 6 to 9 feet. Yautja eye's are usually medium size with no clear pupils in most cases, their eye color can vary from black, green, yellow and red. While the Yautja have human like form they are much more dexterous and their hands have five fingers with black claws on the end. Their feet are very much like there hands with five toes all with sharp talons and a side talon just at the ankle. Their heads also have a huge dome which is usually circle by their hair like appendages. Their mouths covered by an outer layer of moveable protection skin.
Racial Information:Their bodies are resilient to damage, which are capable of recovering from multiple blaster wounds. Able to take massive radiation doses which would be fatal to other sentients they can travel to many different atmospheres. Able to shatter solid concrete with their bare hands they have superior strength. Also skilled at climbing many surfaces they are able to move quickly and hide efficiently, they will readily move through trees or across rooftops in pursuit of the one they hunt. Though capable of surviving exposure in extremely cold temperatures for an extended period of time, Yautja are native to hot climates. Their blood is luminescent phosphor green in color. Their vision operates mainly in the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum; they can easily detect heat differentials in their surroundings but are unable to easily distinguish among objects of the same relative temperature. While they are capable of breathing normal atmospheres like Naboo, tatooine, they will have to use re-breathers for planets with more deadly toxic air. Being so resilient they are also very immune when it comes to most all diseases, unless it is incredibly lethal the Yautja body can keep it safe from most known deadly diseases.
Culture: Yaujta culture revolves around hunting and stalking dangerous life forms. After the kill the tradition of the Yaujta is to skin the prey and make a trophy out of it. The Yaujta are bound by tradition older then time itself, to the extent that if a hunt is failed then the Yaujta will commit and honorable suicide with no fear of death. However primitive that Yaujta can be viewed as they are among the smartest of all sentients alive and are as lethal as the Sith themselves. All over their home planet you will find structures of great brilliance and architecture ranging from cities to citadels, all with the ancient markings of old back to the ages of the early years of the universe. The Yaujta are also the very first species to use Helmets that can change different spectrum's when hunting, which was adopted later on by the Mandalorians. The Yaujta also use a special type of metal that is found on their planet to form their armor, it is as strong as Mandalorian armor, but unlike Mandalorians the Yaujta do not believe in full body armor so they cover their chests, wrists, ankles, thighs, and head which leaves a lot of exposure. The Yaujta are separated into many different clans but they all fall under one King, even though each clan will have its own Inner Circle, all whom are in the Inner Circles must report to the King always. It is not very common for the Yaujta clans to fight amongst themselves, unless it comes to honor.
The killing of other Yaujta is only permitted in such ways of honor or a sanctioned fight to the death. If any Yaujta killed a fellow member of the race without authorization to do so. Then that member will either killed out right, sent to the sacred planet to be hunted, or will be exiled for the rest of their lives. The Yaujta also have a very strict policy on other sentients entering their planet, while they will not attack visiting sentients, the sentients in question must be given clearance to the planet by the Inner Circle members. Any entering the planet with clearance and found by any of the Yaujta are fair game for hunting unless states otherwise. It is very rare for any other sentient to remain on the Yaujta planet for they do not believe that any other sentient could gain the honor and respect among the fellow Yaujta. Only in extremely special cases could another sentient join the Yaujta (which means these sentients would have to pass the three trials of courage)
On the case of time the Yaujta only recognize major events within their culture, the biggest being the combining of the three moons which marks the date of the battle between King and opponent. The only other major event in their culture is marked by the largest moon, when it is full in the sky and is big enough that is appears like a whole other planet from the ground, the Yaujta Clans will go on a great hunt, it is an event of honor and respect and what ever clan brings back the trophy of the most fierce beast on the planet wins the great hunt. The Yaujta are also often restricted from leaving the planet unless specified too for if one leaves without permission they are treated as an Exile and are never to return. This is because of the Yaujta's belief that to remain pure they must remain with in the planets of their ancestors at all times, unless circumstances change this. For any reason the King himself is not even exempt from this punishment for it is in the ancient scripture of olden times.
In terms of the force the Yaujta under strict law are never allowed to train with it, use it, or even recognize it exists within them. The Yautja are a very old culture spurred on warriors of old. They believe the force is dishonorable in a battle, and for one who can not win a battle hand to hand, weapon to weapon, is not a true Yaujta. It is very rare to ever see a Yaujta use the force, for even the exiles still embrace the culture in which binds the Yaujta together.
Race Abilities: Immune to most any disease, can take large doses of radiation, Excelled strength, agility, speed, cloaking themselves from site, hunting, use of weapons (any kind they desire) expert in hand to hand combat.
Race Flaws: Their eyesight being unable to distinguish heat temperatures from similar heat temperatures, they have no skill in the force, they can not stand extremely cold temperatures for long, their large forms can give them away easy, they understand few languages, armor leaves weak spots open, must have rebreather on most planets to survive.
Race Religion:The Yaujta embrace several different gods but two Gods they praise more then all. The first one is Paja (the conquering warrior, the war god.) This god embodys what a good hunter should be and do and many Yaujta hunters try to reach a level in skill and grace and deadliness which they can become one with him. The second is the black warrior or in common tongue the God of death. In Yaujta culture this God does not take life but is the gate keeper in which all Yaujta which to pass through when they die. For if they die of no honor then they will never reach the land of their ancestors, the land of warriors.
- The Republic Democracy (Political Only): Open For Control (GMs till taken)
- The Republic Universal Military: Stryder
- The Jedi: Stryder & Chaos Kodiak
- The Lazax: Master Crim
- The Drakes of Io: Drakel
- The Xenos: Chaos Kodiak
- Clan Val: Stryder
- True Mandalorian: Open for Control (GMs till taken)
- The Yaujta: Stryder
- The Sith Empire: vFear
- The Hutt Cartel: Open for Control (GMs till taken)