I plan on doing NaNoWriMo, and I'm resolving myself to really try and complete it too. I've already got a general setting in mind with a few characters developed, but I need names (which I'm always terrible at coming up with). So I wanted to see if you guys wanted to designate names for me.
I'll take the first suggestions (that aren't fucking retarded names) and use them in my nano novel.
I need names for:
- A teenage girl, orphaned, who works at a hotel for meager pay to continue living in her (literally) single-room apartment home. Main character.
- A seasoned mercenary whose body has been completely replaced with cybernetics when he was hit by a transportation vehicle at a young age.
- A scientist, specifically a "White Coat" hired researcher who aids the above character frequently after abandoning her co-workers due to moral disagreements.
- A "Biolage" (sort of like a street samurai, but using biotechnology instead of cyberware) working for a cult-like group to disrupt companies researching advanced cybernetics. Gender ambiguous.
- A name for a massive megacorporation that focuses on cyberware-related military technology.
- A name for a different megacorporation focusing on advanced biotechnology.
- A name for the city our main character lives in. Massive. Cyberpunk setting. Grungy.