The Mighty Kingdom of Catur
- Named after the head of the Seven Leaders' meeting Darius Catur, Catur is the largest and most populated kingdom, which is also makes it home to the most diversity in all arenas, from races to the environment. Its towns range from small hamlets to densely populated cities, each one showcasing the multifaceted variety offered by Catur. Catur is also known for its abundance of food and other necessary goods. However, despite this major export, Catur doesn't do so well economically because of all the expenses such a large nation has. This doesn't seem to affect the nationalism of most citizens though, who usually see Catur as the closest thing to paradise.
Its capital is Otheric
, the most densely populated city in all of the world, as well as the home of the embassy for nonhumans.
The Cultural Kingdom of Wimborne
- Named after the artist and warrior Ivy Wimborne, Wimsborne is the cultural center of Arcanii, home to poets, entertainers, magicians, dancers and the like. In Wimborne, everyday is a party, despite it being the poorest country. Within the Kingdom's borders, everyone lives in relative loose morals but mutual respect of one other. It has been called the happiest kingdom, although it is the poorest kingdom in every other aspect. Almost symbolically of it's state, Wimborne is mostly desert and grassy plains, with little environmental landmarks.
Its capital is Nota
, home of poverty, crime and parties.
The Rich Kingdom of Blaise
- Named after the wealthy noble Phir Blaise, the Blaise Kingdom is the most well-off. Located between the other kingdoms, it is obvious as to why Blaise is the richest Kingdom, in both money and natural resources. It boasts the most mountainous region, as well as the tallest mountain on Arcanii, allowing for great mineral and gemstone mines in Blaise, where most of its exports are mined. Not to mention, its also one of the smallest Kingdoms, allowing for fewer expenses, so most citizens enjoy a higher standard of living. Unfortunately, they are also said to be the most greedy and unhappy citizens on Arcanii.
Its capital is Lassan
, a wealthy city where there is no middle class only the minority working class and the elite majority.
The Scholarly Kingdom of Accreton
- Named after the famous essencologist Arcil Accreton, the Kingdom of Accreton is the most technologically advanced Kingdom, with institutions and schools every few miles. Accreton's biggest export is its gadgets, which are usually far more advanced than some of the devices of other kingdoms. In fact, education is so important in Accreton that all people are mandated to attend both school and an institution. Its also notable that most of the people of Accreton are envious of Catur, since they feel that their intellect should also mean they are the greatest kingdom.
Its capital is Anitea
, the only city to have achieved a near perfect balance of magic and technology, giving it wonders such as stone monorails powered by crystals and the like.
The Militaristic Kingdom of Haran
- Named after the mighty general Moid Haran, the Kingdom of Haran is not as warmongering as it's rumored to be; it does boast the largest military however. Haran is the only kingdom that is surrounded by walls at its borders rather than the usual outpost as a border, and is a very harshly maintained Kingdom. Within its walls, law and order are the ideal. Its jails are as big as towns, and its law enforcement is very brutal. On the bright side, its crime rates are quite low. On the other hand, the firm governing by its corrupt monarchy has become quite extreme, causing some consequences; its citizens, for example, are known to be quite racist. Oddly enough though, Haran also acts as the world's policeman and is always first to bring order back to another kingdom.
Its capital is Zymburgise 'Zym'
, the second largest city in Arcanii, home of the largest prison on Arcanii, as well as one of the few cities were the people live in an odd mix of fear and relief, knowing they won't be robbed but afraid that the government might arrest them for whatever reason.
The Diplomatic Kingdom of Tarrin
- Named after the diplomat Kerifa Tarrin, the Kingdom of Tarrin has signed peace treaties with every Kingdom, making it the epitome of peace. Life in Tarrin is normal and peaceful, even boring at times because of it's unusually low crime rates. Its stable in most arenas, using it's strategic position as the world's peacekeeper to persuade other Kingdoms to generously donate money to them. Things just really don't happen in Tarrin; it's in a perfect equilibrium of serenity. It is also the least populated kingdom, despite not being the smallest.
Its capital is Idron
, a peaceful city where nature and civilization enjoy a harmonious balance, as well as where the Seven Leaders' summit happened, which is now where any other international affairs take place.
The Mystical Kingdom of Fanfoss
- Named after Kelrin Fanfoss and secluded from all the Kingdoms, except one, Fanfoss is home to religious zealots and tradition. Consisting of mostly trees and swampland, Fanfoss is ruled as a Theocracy and boasts the most temples in Arcanii, both for Femaga and some for other religions. The product of this is that Fanfoss is also home to some dangerous cults and savage clans, making Fanfoss a Kingdom of Inner Turmoil. The Theocracy has also bred some corruption, with some leaders of the temple using their position to beguile their followers. At the same time, Fanfoss is also considered one of the most successful Kingdoms because it is rich, well-populated, and friendly to the other nations, despite the conflict within its own borders. Fanfoss, overall, is quite mysterious and wonderous.
Its capital is Femaga
, named after the Goddess herself, with the holy Femaga Temple resting atop the highest hill in the city. The romantic city has as many temples as it has brothels, and the same religious leaders can be see worshiping Femaga in the temple and the bedroom.