Greetings, everyone! I'll try to keep this short and sweet. And I will probably fail.
- An adult. I work, I pay bills. All that fun stuff. I like to interact with other adults. I will not RP with people who are underage. Non-negotiable.
- Female. That's significant, I guess.
- Super bored. My weekend itinerary is mainly composed of eating cake and watching Star Trek. Entertain me.
- A big fan of OOC chat. Talk to meeee.
- Super awkward. I'm a really open person, so I don't always know where the line of socially acceptable conversation is. Prepare for overshare.
I'm looking for:
- Someone who writes between one and three paragraphs per post, on average. That's how much I write, so I expect the same from my partners. I'm not interested in reading a novel, nor am I interested in one liners.
- Someone who can develop a story. I don't want to be the only one moving the plot along, dragging my partner behind me as dead weight. I bore quickly, so I like unexpected twists, bursts of action, and characters with depth.
- Someone who posts regularly. I prefer at least one reply per day, but I know life gets in the way sometimes. I work 40+ hours a week, so I'm online mostly in the evenings (EST) and on weekends. I'd like an F.Y.I. if you're going to be gone for more than three days, or if you just want to drop the RP. Common courtesy, I believe.
- Someone who prefers PMs to threads. I forget about threads. Simple enough.
I'm not at all picky about genres, so if you're interested in something not listed, feel free to suggest it. Here's a brief list of my favorites:
- High Fantasy: Magic, elves, dragons. Always dragons. I love dragons.
- Anthros: Self-explanatory.
- Sci-Fi: Endless, endless possibilities. Not big on -punk stuff, though. It's meh.
- Supernatural: Demons, angels, werewolves, vampires. Any time period.
Any pairing that falls into these genres is fine with me. The more unique, the better.
Not big on fandoms, but I guess:
- Doctor Who
- Star Trek
Things I don't do:
- Rape: Completely, totally non-negotiable. End of story.
- Master/slave: Meh. Just not interesting, so be ready to pitch a great plot if you really, really want this.
- Pure smut: Boooooriiiiiiiing. RedTube exists for a reason. If I wanna get my rocks off, it's not going to be here.
- Incest: Just... No.
- FxF: Does not appeal to me. Don't know why, just a thing.
- Super-dominant/super-submissive characters: Again, boooooriiiiiiing.
- Slice of life: I have a life, however lame it may be, so these are just generally unappealing.
And if you have survived the bitchy lists, shoot me a PM with questions, ideas, etc. Don't reply here, because I will probably overlook it.