THE OOC IS UP!
This is my own take on the Marvel universe, taking place after the Avengers movie, but not any of the Phase 2 movies.
That battle, all those years ago…. That was the end of the world. This. This is the new world.
The battle of New York was the turning point in the history of the world. Not only were superheroes fully introduced into the world, but also supervillains. Some showed their colors soon after the great battle, others waited patiently; waiting for the right time to strike. The year is 2022, a whole decade after the formation of the assembly of The Avengers. Much has happened since then, more superheroes have surfaced, some of them making their own teams and groups to fend off the rising villains. Since then, crime has lowered by a great amount. The most of it being stopped by the Avengers; The Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, they have kept the world safe, but have slowly been faltering. The world has moved on, and although greatly appreciated, they are being left behind. Suddenly, the earth is under a new threat, and the most frightening thing out it is that no one knows what it is. Multiple attacks around the world have been recorded, and have been reported as “To chaotic to be organized.” Without need in the past couple years, the Avengers has been disbanded. They all started new lives, leaving the superheroing to the newer heroes. The sons and daughters of the avengers know well of the adventures their parents had, but little of each other.
The original team had agreed to let the following generation, their son's and daughters, take on the role as "The Next Avengers.
AND NOW THE RULES!
- Standard rules apply, but the punishment will be associated with what you have done, not just one universal punishment to go with everything.
- NO GODMODDING. PERIOD.
- Respect the other RPers that are also participating in this, it's simple.
- If you want to discuss something relating to the overall plot, please contact me about it, and I'll discuss it with my Co-GMs.
- Collab posts are welcomed, but please don't have every other post be a collab. (IE the use of titanpad, or things relative.)
- Please allow two to three posts to pass before you post again, this is mainly just so that no one rushes ahead.