There is a great forest in northern Russia, where white snow is tainted by the scarlet stains of blood. The people of Vandaski village tell stories of vicious monsters and horrible noises that echo through the valley. In this December of 1692, the 60 days of night are in mid swing. And the fear of the people are growing stronger and stronger....
"In the mist of the forest there is little to be seen. The raven's gaze did not faulter, they simply sat in silence as you walk through the void. The trees seem to stretch on forever, but soon they vanish at the foot of a bridge, over grown with mold and weeds. What was past the bridge could not be seen, but the words of the old man echos in your mind: "Beware young travaler, there is a curse upon these forest. Its said that there is a castle that once belonged to a great vampire lord... Those who have set foot in that forest have never returned... Beware.... Go at your own risk!". You begin to cross the bridge as you hear rocks drop down what sounds like a chasm, and the sound of water was faintly heard below. Suddenly the mist vanished, and a large castle was seen. It had a macabre feel to it. The door was large, wooden and splintery. You push it open with hesitation, but as soon as you set foot into the great hall it is lit up by a beautiful chandelier whose candles shone like the light of day. And though no man was seen, a voice was heard.... "Welcome..." the voice echoed through the castle, "If you could be ever so kind as to tell me, who has entered into my home?"
- Nobody is allowed to kill another main character without the permission of the creator. People have worked hard on their characters, and should be respected.
- With that being said, this is a vampire/werewolf rp, humans can be turned into one or the other without warning and this cannot be complained about. It generally makes the rp more interesting.
- You may be any kind of vampire/werewolf as long as you can provide what they are from and what their abilities are.
- Please, OC's only
- No magic, no exceptions. (Unless justified by a Vampire/Werewolf from a series/book/game/etc.)
- The Dread castle as well as the forest around it and the village all contain an open enviroment, so please feel free to discover the "secrets" of the rp. (make shit up XD)
- Foul language is acceptable as long as it is not exccesive.
- If being turned as a human, you can be turned into a halfling. (Either species, I'm not gonna question the details on why that happened, not my fucking job. It is decided by the attacker, not the human.)
- All Vampires do burn in the sun. No sparkles
- Vampires are allergic to something in garlic, this cannot be explained, but it is so. Likewise all werewolves are allergic to silver. This is to give humans/hunters a fighting chance within the Rp.
- There are allowed to be cross species alliances, but loyalties lie between the werewolves, vampires, or hunters. Individual packs/clans/guilds can be established for sake of furthering story line.
- I dont care if you are seductive, but please do not go to mature. If you do, please take it to PM, and make a cannon remark hinting towards the fact.
- Out of respect for those on the page, no OOC drama will be tolerated.
- I reserve the right to be OP if its in the name of enforcing these rules, and if you break said rules, the character will be terminated and you will get kicked from the rp.
- Please be respectful to others.
- You are allowed to fight, and if you do I really dont care if your character dies. It was your decision, not mine. That being said, forcing others into a fight is also untolerated.
- Hunters are allowed! (But please not too many)
- Though some perversions are allowed, please do not make any sexual references that are unnecesary
- Rules subject to change
- Blood type
- General Information (Anything we need to know)
- Imortal Powers
Welcome to the castle....
It's always night here........
- - - Updated - - -
Here's my character--
Name: Lord Veit Setton
Age:500 years old, Apperance-20
Vampire: Classic, rather powerful due to his blood line.
Vampiric powers: Stamina, minor regeneration, imortality unless fatally wounded, extreme speed, extreme strength.
Lord of the dread castle and one of the last vampires still alive from the "V" clan (original vampires) after the war between vampires and werewolves which his father started. Though he has a slight mercy for humans, he will kill in cold blood if he feels the need to feed. He wishes for peace between vampires and werewolves, but knows that the feelings from the war run deep. He welcomes anyone into his home, but humans are not watched closely. He does not allow anyone to harm his guests within his home (excluding humans that are being fed upon) and has a tendency to be straight forward and quiet. He knows much history of his race, and has spent years mastering his abilities.
Age: 250 apperance- 25
Werewolf- (Variant) Lycan (from the movie series "Underworld")
Lycan powers: Ability to transform into werewolf at will, Extended age, Keen senses, Super stamina, enhanced strength, adaptive night vision, requires little to no sleep.
The alpha male of his pack, and infamous amongst vampires. He aspires to slay all the vampires from the house of "V" and take revenge for the war. He is very full of himself, but wishes to uphold the honor of the "werewolf clan". He does not tolerate those who do not take pride in being a werewolf, and has great hatred for any and all vampires. Tends to be a smooth talker, and a vicious hunter. Very feral in combat, but at the same time he proves to be a formidible foe. He hunts often with his pack but chooses to not kill his victims as they add onto the ranks of the wolves. He does not carry any weapons as he prefers the honorable method of claw:hand combat. He was born into the life of the wolf, and though the war had ended with the death of King Vandaska, Veit's father, 300 years prior, a group of renegade vampires had slaughtered his family in the name of the king. He is believed to be dead, as the hunters began to target him as well and he disappeared from known hunting grounds of his. He has an alergy to silver and is often seen in a bloody trench coat and torn apart pants, but never really seems to wear a shirt. Anybody can challenge him for the right to be the Alpha male. Well, wolves can...
Last Gm Character ((For now))--
Name: Nati Ferrin
Age: 92 (appears to be 26)
Imortal powers: Strength, Imortality, Enhanced Stamina, Extreme healing, Beautiful eyes that infatuate any weak willed man
Not so long ago she was human, living in a town in rural Briton. She fell in love with a well respected man of that town, but she soon discovered he was a vampire. She showed no concern to this secret, and they eloped in secrecy. However this was short lived. A townsman had caught her lover feeding on the blood of a cow, and revealed his secret. Without any struggle, the vampire submitted to the town, and swore no connection to Nati. She watched in silence as he was excecuted, left hung by the neck for the morning to reduce him to cinders. She could not handle this burden, she would tell herself "It was my fault he died! I could have saved him! But I, I did nothing!" and once the pain became to much to bear, she ran. Far into the woods where she fell to her knees and sobbed; that is, until a young man found her in the moon light night. "I, am Alabaster," he announced to her, "And I can tell you who left your beloved to his grave against his will." He spoke of a vampire, whom was skilled and cruel. Without hesitation she went after this vampire, only to find he was to much for her mere human body to defeat on her own. She was soon left on the ground, drained of blood, as the evil vampire walked away laughing. But to her suprise, she maintained her conciousness, she was overwhelmed with hunger for blood, and silently began to stand... When she returned to Alabaster, whom was suprised to find she was still alive, she was covered in blood, and threw the vampire's head to his feet. "Who's next?" she said emotionlessly as her red eyes cut into the night....
She is known to enchant men to get her way, and her past has invoked her to speak monotone. She is young and violent as a vampire, having only been turned within the past hundred years. She aspires to rule the werewolves alongside Alabaster, once his plans are complete, and slaughter every vampire she comes across.
Alright guys heres the IC, feel free to make your individual ways to the castle. Where the lord Veit setton shall await you.....