Hey thereóhowís your day going?
I'm Zygote, Zy for short. Iím new to this site but Iíve been roleplaying for the majority of my life at this point. Iíve been mostly RPing in small circles with an established group, but I come to you today in search of a longterm 1x1 partner for an adventure full of conflict, drama, romance and all that good stuff.
But first! Requirements and such. Very boring I know, but Iíll try to make it quick.
- The title states advanced, and advanced is what Iíd like; I need posts with substance, something that I can really dig into (nothing below 500 words). Iíll give you the same in return. Please have a good grasp of the English language; be familiar with how to develop a character, how to follow a consistent narrative, use correct grammar, etc.
- Match my posts, Iíll give you the same courtesy in return.
- Be able to post at least once every other day.
- In terms of romance, I can do MxF, MxM and FxF (so yeah, anything really) and I play both genders, although Iím probably a bit better at playing male and all my female characters tend to come out a bit on the masculine side.
- Plot with me. A one on one should be a collaborate effort, rather than one person dictating the narrative while the other just follows along.
- I am looking for a long term partner. Iíve had roleplays last for several years; I know how to keep a story going, and I would ask that you do too.
- I love surprises and twists.
(note: as you will probably see, I am not fond of slice of life. I prefer the fantastical, whimsical or otherwise unordinary settings that differ at least somewhat from the fairly boring lives we all lead.)
FantasyóMedieval, low, high and modern
Virtual reality/avatar representation
Forbidden or unconventional romance
Class differences (nobility vs the poor, etc)
(note: all of these ideas must be developed somewhat before we get started; there will be conflict and plot besides the potential romance. I can make these platonic as well.)
Royal x Slave
Test subject x Test subject
Addict x Addict
Master x Apprentice
Thief x Noble
Mage x Summoned demon/familiar
I'm also very open to ideas, so don't be shy. As long as you enjoy sending/receiving fairly long posts, use correct grammar and have confidence in your writing ability, Iím sure weíll get along just fine.
Hope to hear from you.