Quick explanation: Mostly non-canon means that there are some canon elements such as Alpha and Zordon but Zordon is gone and Alpha is well Alpha he doesn't serve much in the story. The Phantom Ranger isn't who he is in canon and the original rangers and characters in the show don't exist. Rita the Witch and Zed are replaced by two entirely different enemies.
wiki Link: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/RangerWiki
The battle between the King of Monsters Kar the Crusher and the Original Power Rangers has been over for about twenty years now (the year was 1994). The battle that took place in Angel Grove and the surrounding areas has been long since done with and the rangers vanishing during the last battle. It was a long battle that lasted for an entire year and a half and cost the lives of many of Angel Grove's former inhabitants. With the destruction of most of the king's forces and his sudden disappearance after his final fight with the rangers life has returned to normal in angel grove. The original rangers have not been seen or heard of since nor has their mentor the Phantom Ranger whom had kept himself out of the public eye and had trained the original teenagers. Alpha Five has taken care of the base since the fated event where Zordon was lost to them due to the monster king's magic. However this is not the end of their story...A general had escaped and fled the last battle managing to avoid the fate of the king. He has found an old friend whom shall allow him to construct his own army. His goal revenge starting with angel grove. Thus brings the return of the Phantom Ranger and the start of the new generation of Power Rangers...
(Edit: This will be a mighty morphin era rangers only rp. If the rp is completed we will move onto Zeo, Turbo, Space, etc.)
1. As usual all roleplay rules of casual roleplaying and its standards apply as well as the site's rules in general.
2. You can have any color canon or non-canon as long as it is not taken but you will not be automatically better because of the color of your suit. For example silver ranger in place of say the yellow ranger or the black ranger.
3. This is using the season 1 gear meaning that the morphers and the zords will all be from that era.That includes the suits which shall only be from season 1 no non-canon suits. You may pick from any season 1 canon zord despite your color as long as it is not already taken. Minus the Red Tyrannosaurus.
4. We are new rangers but we're not veterans we cannot go in and take on an entire group of monsters by our lonesome on most conditions remember team work is key in the rangers.
5. You may pick a canon ranger if you so desire but remember to stay in his character. You may change his or her suit color if you'd like
6. You have to be able to constantly post at least four or five sentences per post and be able to write on a normal level without internet speak while typing in the IC. This is the minimum for casual but I would greatly appreciate if you can post more per post. This is a stupid rule I have to put up but it stands none the less because I do not want people who post at free level.
7. Your character should have trained in a martial arts form of some type in his or her life. This is to prevent people from complaining those who DO know martial arts aren't seeming like Mary sues from the start. If your character truly doesn't know martial arts than at least some sort of self defense or intelligence should replace it so he or she can fight.
Green Ranger - Joe Hawke - VanceXentan
Yellow Ranger - Reserved
Blue Ranger - Reserved
Red Ranger - Reserved for Storyline reasons. unable to be played for now - You will be able to reserve the red ranger spot for later but you will join in the middle of the rp.
■ Dragonzord - Taken
■ Tyrannosaurus Dinozord - Reserved for storyline reasons
■ Mastodon Dinozord -
■ Triceratops Dinozord -
■ Saber-Toothed Tiger Dinozord - Taken
■ Pterodactyl Dinozord -
■ Tiger Zord - Only available if Yellow is not taken to give variety it will replace yellow as a part for the megazord
Character Sheet: (Made by Mattmanganon)
Appearance: (Normal and Ranger) (Must use Real life picture or describe how your out of ranger suit character looks like)
Extra: (Anything i missed)
My CS (Example)
SpoilerGreen Ranger - Joey Hawke
Name: Joe K. Hawke
- Starts like thisSpoiler
Ranger Color: Green
Bio: Born in Baltimore Maryland his father was a martial artist black belt who worked as a high school gym Teacher and his mother was a High School English Teacher who also taught at the same school as his father. He was raised in Baltimore before moving to Angel Grove. He had a good childhood as his parents cared for him with all their hearts and did their best effort to bring him up as a good young man. He had a good amount of friends and was always a star in the gymnastic classes. He struggled somewhat in science and had a hard time figuring out geography but was great at mechanical stuff. His younger years had him training with his father extensively and having his mother help him with school work he may have missed. He was no genius but he was always considered a bright young man with a great future ahead of him. His friends described him as a kind and patient man but having his limits. He was the kid who stood up to bullies at school and got beat up defending his friends. He disliked committing any sort of crime and found being dishonest an act only performed by a loser. Joe is often known to have passion about what he has to do and does not just let things go without trying as hard as he can. More often than not he will do things alone if he has to. He often read about various world events because he had an interest in current world events while he was in middle school but it passed after he got into high school. He passed middle and high school as the guy voted most likely to succeed in his life and he took pride in it. He went to Angel Grove to learn more about becoming a accountant and got there by getting a scholarship in school as a member of the school's wrestling team. However while he is good at many things he is hardly a perfect child he has a phobia of deep water, he can swim but he is rather bad at it, and he has problems with relating to people like bullies and tends to be biased towards his group.