The Roaring 20's. The decade of money, drinking, music, and insane parties. In New York City, there is a resident known to have the craziest in the whole nation. On West Egg island, a few miles north of Manhattan, there is a man full of mystery. His name: is Gatsby. No much is known about this man. Only that he's rich, and throws the best parties anyone has ever seen. Very few people are invited to the party. Mostly everyone crashes it, and he doesn't seem to mind. The most famous and wealthy always show up. Mayors, Actors and Actresses, billionaires, politicians, you name it. The greatest jazz bands are there, the best food, and drinks, and women. If you haven't been to Gatsby's parties, you haven't been to a real party.
As the parties last literally all night, mostly the main topics discussed is Gatsby gossip. No one knows who he is, what he looks like, or where he's from. He never makes an appearance at his parties. Some say that he killed a man. Others say he was a German Spy during The Great War, or that he's a bootlegger. Women are attracted to his mystery, men try to make business with him, and others just want to go to the party of their lives. How will you spend the night at The Great Gatsby's?
1) So I was thinking that this would be a prequel. This is far before the start of the book. So please don't be novel characters
2) Gatsby won't be a character you can be. This will be mostly just a go crazy type party, and flirt, and dance, and just have fun!
3) PLEASE KEEP IT PG-13! I know its a Gatsby party, but we don't need detail. If you do, fade to black or go to PM's haha
4) You can be anyone you want! An actor, another Billionaire, an athlete, etc! the choice is yours!
5) don't be a dick! unless you're in IC haha
6) I would like a minimum of 3 sentences per post! its very hard to keep a plot going if youre just saying "Yes, he replied" or "He took a sip of his drink and looked around."
Bio: can be short
Name: Jones Lombardi
Job: Son of a very notorious mafia member.
Bio: I grew up in the shitty city of New York. Luckily for me, my family was well known in the town. My grandpa started our family business long ago, and it never really kicked off until the 1920's. Our business took off. Dirty work, bootlegging, drug dealing, you name it. We did it. I am more of the Bootlegger in the family. Importing the finest alcohol for our important client: Mister Gatsby. In return to our services, we get personal invitations... as if they matter. I join in on them every once in a while. I usually just go there for the drinks, the music, and to flirt just a bit. I may be a criminal, but I do tend to treat women with respect, even if they don't at times.
Personality: Suave, witty, brave, and a charmer. Jones is a business man. He makes sure that everything is in order before he has fun. He is extremely loyal to his family, and close friends.