1."Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent."
2."Hide in plain sight, be one with the crowd."
3."Never compromise the Brotherhood."
Fifteen years before the fifth blight, a secret guild of assassins hid within the walls of Denerim. Hailing from Orlais, the guild came there to establish a base of operations for the brotherhood. With their only purpose to ensure peace and freedom to the people of new Ferelden, the assassin order will stop at nothing to ensure that villainy and tyranny are stomped out of this new nation's land.
An assassins creed/Dragon age Crossover RP, you will be playing as an assassin in Denerim, fifteen years before the events of the first games.
You may play as one of four races:
Humans: The most abundent, yet most divided race of all, humans have shown diverse skills and characteristics that make them unclassable by a single phrase or stereotype. Varied as ever, Humans are Racist, Tolerant, Accepting, Hateful, Loving, and a myriad, laborers, nobles, farmers craftsmen, the list goes on...
Elves: City or Dalish. Whether nomadic wanderers following the worships of old gods, or city dwellers living in the slums of the cities, elves still face prejudice in the newly formed nation of Ferelden.
Dwarves: Most hailing from the city of Orzammar, dwarves are a proud race of craftsmen and warriors whom are famous for their advanced enginuity.
Quanari: Title for those that follow the code of the Qun, Quanari are mostly the Kossith race. They are dutiful to their leaders, and honorable to which the Qun allows.
Other origins may include but are not limited to:
Any race Grey Warden
Any race Mercenary
Human/Elf Loyal Circle Mage
Dwarf Lyrium Smuggler
Legion of the Dead
Circle of magi:
1.Introduce your character by assassinating someone.
2. Please be active both OOC and IC.
3. If you are going to be gone for more than three days, please PM me to let me know.
4. Please be able to post at least two full paragraphs. Sentences ten sentences, each.
5. Use the NPCs anyway you like, just no killing them, unless you get my permission.
6. If your character and someone else character going to have a long conversation, please use the Collaboration Pad up above.
7. Please no love at first sight, crush at first sight is cool but no love. Also, if you want to roleplay out the steamy situations please take that to the PMs.
8. If you have an idea about something or even want your own side storyline, please PM me and I'll give it thought before answering.
9. Last and certainly not least, please do not godmod, auto-hit or metagame. Thanks.
11. Please be realistic as possible, even when making your character. And don't go overboard with the gore and the language. Thanks.
13. No colored texting. It's distracting, irritating, and not a proper writing tool.
Weapons & Equipment:
Other: (Anything else I missed?)[/QUOTE]