Bonjour, ciao, kon'nichiwa, and hallo! If you clicked here, you're either looking to humor me or you're interested in any of the 7 words in the title. (Hopefully one with more substance than "and" or "inside".) Before we get down to the good stuff, I've got some requests. They're not hard, I promise.
- Please don't pressure me to post daily. I'm weird, I jump around, and I don't respond to everything everyday. However, if I don't post within 3-5 days, feel free to give me a poke and tell me its my turn! I won't be annoyed, I promise!
- Be pretty literate. Write something I can read and respond to. I want a decent post, whether that be in just a few lines of good quality or 34 sentences of good quality. Notice the length doesn't matter, but the quality does? And don't worry, I'm not a grammar/spelling nazi!
- Lemme know if something isn't doing it for you! We can edit, change, or just start from scratch. I want this to be enjoyable for both of us
- Work with me here. If we plot something in depth, gimme some input, suggestions, questions... something! This is not a one man deal, kid.
- Tell me of your limits. If I had limits, I'd like my partner to know so I don't get freaked out. I wanna know your limits so I don't freak you out!
- Talk to me, people! I love OoC chat, even if it has nothing pertinent to the roleplay. I just like to know what kind of person you are!
- Do not be afraid... I will not bite! If you have any sort of question, suggestion, comment, praise, criticism, even just a song you think would be awesome to listen to while we write this scene! I wanna hear it
Okely dokely! If you're reading this part, the requests are manageable, yes? You wanna get to the good bit. These plots, all of which will probably be an MxF romance where I can play either role. Now, keep in mind they aren't really fleshed out, but I think its probably better if they aren't. (Infer next sentence from requests). Without further ado, lets get down to it! If you fine interest in any of these, PM me, please! There will be more to come.
Tango for Two Spies- Bond-esque Spies:
An American spy is sent to gather intelligence from Russia about a new weapon they're developing and stop the production. He's in for more than what he bargained for when he meets a foxy Russian spy who's intents are as deadly as the new weapon and has a tongue like a knife with a seductive way about her.
Bad Boy, Good Man- 1920s Mafia:
There's a man who's known throughout every speakeasy in town for his swing dancing, and how he's out there most nights making the ladies swoon and squeal with just a snap and a hip swish. When he takes a certain interest in a young (taken) woman who's unaware of his real identity and convinces her to just "have a drink", the line of dominoes comes falling down and the speakeasy will come to an uproar.