The World Of Phantoms
Sensation: A new Drug (male or female)
Okay, this is based off a very detailed and fucked up dream I had alst night, and I will have to leave a lot of it due to teh disturbing content.
Sensation, a new drug that was put out by governments world wide in 2015. The world was in utter chaos after WWIII in 2012 had occured, a nuclear holocaust destroying a good portion of eastern Europe and Asia, and a good portion of western America. To calm the people, a government established that ran every country in the world, produced Sensation to calm the populace and get them to work or got to school or whatever else there was to do.
It worked, amazingly well, for about 5 weeks. After 5 weeks, changes began to occur. People would stop working, and either eat, or have sex all day. All types of violent and adultery acts were commited, and eventually it got to teh point where people had began to kill each other for more Sensation. Eventually WWIV started, leaving it in utter chaos again, but that wasn't teh end.
Sensation also had a genetic factor. When a human took Sensation, if they took over 1 gram per use once a day, they would begin to change biologically. If they came into contact with any other living organic animal, their DNA would begin to cahnge to that animal's DNA. EVentually, you ahd half man half beast people running around, adn thene eventually full rabid animals with human intelligence.
95% of people used Sensation and succumbed to this affect, but the other 5% had a more positive life. 4.5% of people that used average doses of Sensation grew immune to teh effect. The remaining .5% evolved. THey developed mental powers, telekinesis, etc. Now, the evolved and immune are trying to survive a war torn world, but there is another force acting on teh planet as well.