I've been trying to record All That Rots/Morbesity jam sessions for weeks now, and I always come up with the same result: crap. The recordings sound like a steaming pile of crap. But not more than five minutes ago, I found what I think was creating the problem. By default, the mic on this thing has sound suppression and acoustic echo protection turned on. I switched them all off (after punching myself in the nuts for not figuring it out earlier).
So, hopefully, if everything goes well, I can finally upload some of our music.
I'll let you guys know if it works. I'm almost scared to try it.
EDIT: IT WORKS! I'll post a link to our next jam session once I get it recorded & uploaded.